Comments
4,881 - 4,900 of 14,166 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
Tier 1

United States

#4989 Feb 24, 2013
Big layoff coming in June. There's talk of canceling the 3rd shift.

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Since: Jan 13

Detroit

#4990 Feb 24, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text>call sterling or chrysler???? They had to send me this ish on a satutday and 2 weeks later.. this ish is crazy!!
I believe they do that to be funny, both of mine came on a Saturday to me too! Call the Chrysler HR# on paper, Sterling cannot do anything w/o Chrysler order. Good Luck
k king

Macomb, MI

#4991 Feb 24, 2013
MR_OCD wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe they do that to be funny, both of mine came on a Saturday to me too! Call the Chrysler HR# on paper, Sterling cannot do anything w/o Chrysler order. Good Luck
thanks ocd just frustrating all the waiting and calling and time put in u know what i mean!!!! I will keep u updated thanks and praying u get a e mail soon!!!
Ms_Libra

Troy, MI

#4992 Feb 24, 2013
MrNotLostAnyMore wrote:
<quoted text>
guess imma find out Monday at 430pm lol thanks for the info msLibra. How's it going for u in chassis?
My job is super easy in Chassis so I can't complain lol
k king

Macomb, MI

#4993 Feb 25, 2013
ms mook wrote:
<quoted text>im in orientation Chrysler is still hiring per hr department, even if u don't come to warren they have upcoming orientations still.
hey ms. Mook have a question 4 u after they told me my bc ground and educ chk was clear and chrysler recieved everything 2 weeks ago . I get a white envelope from chrysler in highlight saying did not disclose felony on app but i did says 5 days to dispute!!! They sent this out on 18 i called cc on 20th they said i was good watch my e mail i recived evelope on sat 23 confused i remember u saying someine u knew received white envelopes but earlier in the process plus felony over10 years ago this is some crazy ish lol all this waiting and fighting with sterling lol!!!

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Since: Jan 13

Detroit

#4994 Feb 25, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text>thanks ocd just frustrating all the waiting and calling and time put in u know what i mean!!!! I will keep u updated thanks and praying u get a e mail soon!!!
Yeah I feel you, I felt like giving up but we didn't came this far for nothing. Keep your head up and keep calling even after today. That's a direct HR# they assigned you to so keep in touch with them. Thank you & I'll pray for you as well!
dncraw

Grand Blanc, MI

#4995 Feb 25, 2013
has anyone heard anything about hiring at the marysville plant i took my drugscreen and physical a week ago but have not heard anything about oriantation or anything yet?
Toledo419

Newark, OH

#4996 Feb 25, 2013
Is anyone still waiting to schedule the assessment?
MrNotLostAnyMore

Detroit, MI

#4997 Feb 25, 2013
Ms_Libra wrote:
<quoted text>
My job is super easy in Chassis so I can't complain lol
when is ya shift? Morning or afternoon? Do u have fb? do they give yall lockers?
nik

New Baltimore, MI

#4998 Feb 25, 2013
so glad i got chassis.tonight is gonna tell us alot mrnotlost. may the force be with us!lol
who knew

Rockford, IL

#4999 Feb 25, 2013
BAP is laying off all temps and part time. started letting them go on saturday night!
MrNotLostAnyMore

Detroit, MI

#5000 Feb 25, 2013
nik wrote:
so glad i got chassis.tonight is gonna tell us alot mrnotlost. may the force be with us!lol
lol u silly but we will b fine, I'm ready
nik

New Baltimore, MI

#5001 Feb 25, 2013
MrNotLostAnyMore wrote:
<quoted text>
lol u silly but we will b fine, I'm ready
me too, lets rock this place! c u there! dont be late!lol
gunit9596

Columbus, OH

#5002 Feb 25, 2013
I swear waiting on this email from Chrysler orientation is working my last nerve . Im currently employed and would like to at least know when ill be going to orientation because i want to give a two week notice at least but doesnt look like its gonna happen . Sidenote to all the new hires how is it working for Chrysler so far i havent seen a lot of post from the older people since they have been hired within the last month i would just like some insight.
Tasha

United States

#5003 Feb 25, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text> mr ocd are you still getting e mails still being considered we have everything we need
I am! Smh.
ms mook

Detroit, MI

#5004 Feb 25, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text>hey ms. Mook have a question 4 u after they told me my bc ground and educ chk was clear and chrysler recieved everything 2 weeks ago . I get a white envelope from chrysler in highlight saying did not disclose felony on app but i did says 5 days to dispute!!! They sent this out on 18 i called cc on 20th they said i was good watch my e mail i recived evelope on sat 23 confused i remember u saying someine u knew received white envelopes but earlier in the process plus felony over10 years ago this is some crazy ish lol all this waiting and fighting with sterling lol!!!
hey K king, I brother in law and my dad both got the envelope after they did a background check they let them know immediately they didn't even do education verification., be BLESSED and I will pray all works out for you.
crispy juju

Farmington, MI

#5005 Feb 25, 2013
MrNotLostAnyMore wrote:
<quoted text>
lol u silly but we will b fine, I'm ready
I wish I was n yall department
crispy juju

Farmington, MI

#5006 Feb 25, 2013
ms mook wrote:
<quoted text>hey K king, I brother in law and my dad both got the envelope after they did a background check they let them know immediately they didn't even do education verification., be BLESSED and I will pray all works out for you.
U ready???
k king

United States

#5007 Feb 25, 2013
ms mook wrote:
<quoted text>hey K king, I brother in law and my dad both got the envelope after they did a background check they let them know immediately they didn't even do education verification., be BLESSED and I will pray all works out for you.
did they get hired
k king

Toledo, OH

#5008 Feb 25, 2013
Well... ocd ms mook thanks for all your prayers and congrats to you all , talked to chrysler today and im not getting hired while i was at work during the hours on aug 8th the page was open to put in apps i let my freind fill out the app and they did not check the box i had a felony which i thought they did so they told me i have to wait a year and apply again.....my fault should have done it myself well GOD BLESS to you all and good luck!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have any Pride? 5 hr the boss 15
Good Bye C shift BAP 7 hr Al 39
Quest for knowledge 8 hr mwj 3
Wtap labor day 10 hr the Capo 4
Why is Warren Truck Having So Many Major Breakd... 10 hr big time 7
CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) 13 hr Alf 11
Wtap tpt Fri wtap2003 43

Buy a New Car


Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chrysler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••