Troy, MI

#4545 Feb 13, 2013
click on ur name on top left, then inbox
nik

New Baltimore, MI

#4546 Feb 13, 2013
Ms_Libra wrote:
<quoted text>
Today was my 1st day of orientation. I will be starting on 1st shift this coming Tuesday. No time off between orientation except for this weekend
do u hav orien till sat also, or just wed n thur? how did u get 1st shift?
nik

New Baltimore, MI

#4547 Feb 13, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
click on ur name on top left, then inbox
dont hav that.sorry!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4548 Feb 13, 2013
I applied in August. I am just recieving a still in consideration text. Is that odd, or are they still going through that process? I had all but given up of them calling me.
Ms_Libra

Troy, MI

#4549 Feb 13, 2013
nik wrote:
<quoted text>do u hav orien till sat also, or just wed n thur? how did u get 1st shift?
No I don't have training sat, but I do have a safety training next Monday and when u get to orientation you will receive a folder with your info including your shift and department you'll be working in, it's all random and already picked for you
pickemupdriver

Northwood, OH

#4550 Feb 13, 2013
Hi Waiting keep applying back till you get the job thats what i always do,and how did you get the denial mail or email?,there are jobs out there you just have to apply and get them is all, and Chrysler will be hiring again cause people quit or on drugs never know,keep applying is all.ok good luck
Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry , done waiting , I got my denial today, just wanted to ask u what u think of all this? I believe I did alright on asst. test and have factory experience, I'm a hard worker and I still get told no thinks is this the same letter they seen to u , just wondering? Just trying to wrap my head around who gets in and who don't! Thanks
"Thank you for your interest in a position with Chrysler. While your background has many impressive aspects, we have selected candidates who more closely fit our current business needs. Again, thank you for your interest in Chrysler. We wish you the best in your career endeavors."
honeychile

Goodrich, MI

#4551 Feb 14, 2013
ms mook wrote:
<quoted text>ok thanks, what plant?
WTAP
honeychile

Goodrich, MI

#4552 Feb 14, 2013
workermike wrote:
<quoted text>
how many days is orentation, how many in class and at plant
Orientation is 3 days wed Thurs and Friday. I take my safety training on sat. And I start on Monday.
honeychile

Goodrich, MI

#4553 Feb 14, 2013
nik wrote:
<quoted text>hi, did u get to choose ur shift? why is orientation till sat? is that for everyone?
No it was randomly selected. And my safety orientation is Sat some people got Monday though
honeychile

Goodrich, MI

#4554 Feb 14, 2013
Xxpink wrote:
<quoted text>what hours are first shift??
That oi don't know..but I have to be there Monday morning at 6 a.m.
MrNotLostAnyMore

Detroit, MI

#4555 Feb 14, 2013
honeychile wrote:
<quoted text>
Orientation is 3 days wed Thurs and Friday. I take my safety training on sat. And I start on Monday.
congrats! I have orientation on the 20th and 21st, how long did u guys stay there? 8hrs?
MrNotLostAnyMore

Detroit, MI

#4556 Feb 14, 2013
honeychile wrote:
<quoted text>
That oi don't know..but I have to be there Monday morning at 6 a.m.
how far are you from WTAP. And the paperwork that u have to print out in ya orientation email, what do they have u do with the copy of your application? Do they gotta verify it again or something?

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Since: Jan 13

Detroit

#4557 Feb 14, 2013
Alrite-Already wrote:
<quoted text>my bk/chk was completed jan16th...nxt email to take drug test came jan28th..so almost 2 weeks for nxt steps for me.
Hey AA, you said after your background and education check was completed your next email was to schedule a drug test. I thought everyone get an conditional offer first before drug test? Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't know for sure.
K-Holmes

United States

#4558 Feb 14, 2013
justwondering wrote:
<quoted text> K-Holmes got the orientation email for 13-15 for toledo. That is the only one so far. The post is a pg or too back.
I got the orientation email for WTAP, but its a few people at orientation with me from Toledo

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Detroit

#4559 Feb 14, 2013
Tasha wrote:
I DID MY PHONE INTERVIEW JANUARY 8th & STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING YET......
You'll get a still in consideration email after phone interview and then after that they would do a background/education check.
kim

Toledo, OH

#4560 Feb 14, 2013
nik wrote:
<quoted text>i dont kno how to get to my profile on here. didnt kno i had one.
Lol that JB2hot927 is trying to get him some booty already wait until u get in

Highland Park, MI

#4561 Feb 14, 2013
Applied Aug. 8th, phone screen Dec 17th, received conditional offer Jan 15th, did drug test and physical Jan 17th, cc status changed to "congratulation" on Jan. 21st. Haven't heard anything since....im so confused.

Ashburn, VA

#4562 Feb 14, 2013
ahull313 wrote:
Applied Aug. 8th, phone screen Dec 17th, received conditional offer Jan 15th, did drug test and physical Jan 17th, cc status changed to "congratulation" on Jan. 21st. Haven't heard anything since....im so confused.
detroit ot toledo

United States

#4563 Feb 14, 2013
ahull313 wrote:
We are in the exact same boat. Same dates and all down to a "T". So, we must continue to patiently wait. Its coming..........

Highland Park, MI

#4564 Feb 14, 2013
veggierights wrote:
<quoted text>detroit ot toledo
Detroit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Full corporate seniority 33 min jon McCain 39
Anyone actually like the Jeep Renegade ? 2 hr carlen 10
Full Seniority for everyone is finally here!!!!! 3 hr Dom 7
corporate seniority is getting turned down at p... 5 hr BBC 93
Proposal for seniority in contract 5 hr BBC 81
Union Bros: Read This ..........Or You Will Reg... 13 hr sally 35
March 17th apps for Toledo Sat Dan 54
More from around the web