chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
blessed

Independence, OH

#4466 Feb 12, 2013
majic wrote:
Recieved email for orientation today for toledo.....scheduled for feb 21st....drug tested on dec 17th
I was wondering when did you get your congrats because I got my congrats but no email
toledo u

Fenton, MI

#4467 Feb 12, 2013
Majic is a LIAR! I DON'T BELIEVE HIM!!! CUT AND PASTE THE EMAIL CC SENT YOU!!

Since: Jan 13

Flint, MI

#4468 Feb 12, 2013
Feeling like throwing my hands up with this...I'm getting tired of waiting and stressing. I check candidate care almost everyday a few times a day. The company I currently work for is at risk of closing and I went to training to start a new job today. This is the most ridiculous hurting process I know of. I know they say good things comes to those who wait but I'm getting tired of waiting now
majic

Bountiful, UT

#4469 Feb 12, 2013
lluckyy wrote:
<quoted text>canton,mi and you?
monroe....just wondering how close u were
majic

Bountiful, UT

#4470 Feb 12, 2013
hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
When did u do your assessment and when did u get your job offer...just trying to figure out timing...it's been a long wait
you know what my wording is wrong...I have assesment next wk on the 21st....sry ill keep my mouth shut now....sry

Since: Feb 13

Grand Rapids, MI

#4471 Feb 12, 2013
majic wrote:
<quoted text>you know what my wording is wrong...I have assesment next wk on the 21st....sry ill keep my mouth shut now....sry
what was the first and last dates you had to choose from?
toledohire

Marengo, OH

#4472 Feb 12, 2013
I took my drug test in oct. Then assessment beginning of dec. And got job offer end of jan and did my physical last mon. Just wonderin if theres anyone besides majic thats heard anything bout orientation?

Grand Rapids, MI

#4473 Feb 12, 2013
toledohire wrote:
I took my drug test in oct. Then assessment beginning of dec. And got job offer end of jan and did my physical last mon. Just wonderin if theres anyone besides majic thats heard anything bout orientation?
is the vision test for physical the same as at eye doctor?

Since: Jan 13

Troy, MI

#4474 Feb 12, 2013
lluckyy wrote:
<quoted text>is the vision test for physical the same as at eye doctor?
ya I had a hard time with it, for the far sight u read letter off the wall, for near sight they had u a card u keep like 12in from u and read. Physical is very easy, bend over, drop ur pants, checks lungs, ears, eyes, touches ur stomach for pain thats about it
Alrite-Already

United States

#4475 Feb 12, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>how is toledo doing their applicants?????
Hey Blessed (Love the username), well Toledo in MY opinion did the hiring process BACKWARDS. They sent it seems an AMPLE amount of ppl thru bck/chks, drug screen THEN assessments, thereafter IF one ddnt score to their satisfaction on the assessment the applicant is DENIED. I personally believe the assessment should have been implented FIRST and they could have weeded out who they felt wasnt a fit for the position, instead of drug testing folk.and leading them to believe they basically have potential employment w the company after investing 7 or so months w this process to be denied is just a bit inconsiderate of folk. The applicants,in Detroit if they pass,bck/chk & physical your IN...and its not shocking b/c typically thats the normal protocal when it comes to hiring...but not so much w Toledo. BUT hell, thats there method and its NOTHING anyone can do about it...#shrugs#..anywho...CONGRA TS TO ALL WHO MADE IT IN!!
majic

Bountiful, UT

#4476 Feb 12, 2013
Only choice was 21st and 22nd
k king

Denver, CO

#4477 Feb 12, 2013
Alrite-Already wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Welcome king, no im applied for Toledo, kinda,wish I HAD applied for Metro Detroit now though the way Toledo is doing their applicants! smh, and btw im a FEMALE.#wink#(:
oh sorry about that!!
Amber Toledo

Roseville, MI

#4478 Feb 12, 2013
i got my physical email for det. today gonna schedule in am.. Hope Orientation starts soon!
Alrite-Already

United States

#4479 Feb 12, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text>oh sorry about that!!
Lol! no problem..Good Luck to you!! STAY OPTIMISTIC AND POSITIVE.(:

Grand Rapids, MI

#4480 Feb 12, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
ya I had a hard time with it, for the far sight u read letter off the wall, for near sight they had u a card u keep like 12in from u and read. Physical is very easy, bend over, drop ur pants, checks lungs, ears, eyes, touches ur stomach for pain thats about it
if you need to use your glasses that doesnt fail you does it?

Grand Rapids, MI

#4481 Feb 12, 2013
majic wrote:
Only choice was 21st and 22nd
you musta applied for detroit your posts doesnt even match up to whats goin on in toledo
k king

Denver, CO

#4482 Feb 12, 2013
Alrite-Already wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! no problem..Good Luck to you!! STAY OPTIMISTIC AND POSITIVE.(:
thank u good luck to u also...i applied detroit so they do things difftent i heard ..
k king

Denver, CO

#4483 Feb 12, 2013
Does any one who applied in detroit know how long after education and bckgd check they contact u ? Think im behind sterling took so long to get my info straight!!!

Grand Rapids, MI

#4484 Feb 12, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text> thank u good luck to u also...i applied detroit so they do things difftent i heard ..
well at least if you pass drug test an physical you get a job with us it loops an hoops and hurdles tnap must be the taj mahal out of chrysler plants lol
Amber Toledo

Roseville, MI

#4485 Feb 12, 2013
OOPS FOR TOLEDO I MEAN ... GOT IT TODAY..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Dodge diesel trucks made in USA (Aug '09) 5 hr Lineman92 11
what should supervisor do about employee 7 hr callin it as i se... 13
More FCA UAW corruption 7 hr Newbies 2
What Federal Agency to direct problems about F... 8 hr yo yo yo 1
Bonus in October! 10 hr Ramman 22
Started the opt out process 17 hr Cubmom04 8
Only college educated shoud be allowed to post ... 19 hr That right 6
More from around the web