chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...

Since: Jan 13

Troy, MI

#4324 Feb 10, 2013
i never got orentation yet, still waiting, so I have no clue where im going

Troy, MI

#4325 Feb 10, 2013
nik wrote:
<quoted text>are u goin to wtap? was that in them email for ur orientation? i got my orien date but no emails w any info yet.when is ur orien?
On behalf of Chrysler Group LLC, I am pleased to extend a conditional offer of temporary employment to you to join the Company. Please be aware that the hiring facility may consider you for any of the following types of employment: Part Time or Temporary work as needs dictate.

Part Time is "on-call" work, typically working on Mondays and Fridays.

Temporary is work that is typically 40 hours per week for a duration of up to 119 days or longer if business needs dictate.
MrNotLostAnyMore

Detroit, MI

#4326 Feb 10, 2013
nik wrote:
so for anyone thats been to orientation,,,, is it just the two days wed and thursday and then the next day u start in the shop? or do they wait till the following monday to start u?do we have to bring anything? do they release u for a lunch break? i know, questions questions. kinda nervous.lol
I had a friend that been to orientation already so basically we do 2 days of orientation at World class manufacturing academy on 9mile doing a lot of listening and video watching, filling out some paperwork and getting our badge. Then we do 1 day at WTAP of more listening and touring the plant and taking a quiz on the computer. That's how far she got up to tho so I dnt know what's next. We have to print out some paperwork once we get the email and we have to bring our ssn card, and Id or drivers license, and birth certificate and routing number and account number for your bank if u wanna get direct deposit. See u there :-)
Amber Toledo

Sterling Heights, MI

#4327 Feb 10, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
On behalf of Chrysler Group LLC, I am pleased to extend a conditional offer of temporary employment to you to join the Company. Please be aware that the hiring facility may consider you for any of the following types of employment: Part Time or Temporary work as needs dictate.
Temporary is work that is typically 40 hours per week for a duration of up to 119 days or longer if business needs dictate.
mines Full Time for Toledo
and It doesn't give pay... it says a amount agreed upon with collective bargaining.. or something like that.. but one the first emails it did say 15.78
nik

New Baltimore, MI

#4328 Feb 10, 2013
MrNotLostAnyMore wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a friend that been to orientation already so basically we do 2 days of orientation at World class manufacturing academy on 9mile doing a lot of listening and video watching, filling out some paperwork and getting our badge. Then we do 1 day at WTAP of more listening and touring the plant and taking a quiz on the computer. That's how far she got up to tho so I dnt know what's next. We have to print out some paperwork once we get the email and we have to bring our ssn card, and Id or drivers license, and birth certificate and routing number and account number for your bank if u wanna get direct deposit. See u there :-)
ok, so from ur post we go friday too? i just have plans to go out of town friday night and i would cancel if i know we are gona be there late friday. ok, wonder how many of us will be there.how r we gonna find all these nice peeps we say we will see at orientation.we have to where stickers w our topix name on us.lol
nik

New Baltimore, MI

#4329 Feb 10, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
i never got orentation yet, still waiting, so I have no clue where im going
well u time is coming. dont get addicted to ur email or cc! i was.lol
nik

New Baltimore, MI

#4330 Feb 10, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
but i heard they r flippin alot to full time.i pray im one of em.
Quick question

Roseville, MI

#4331 Feb 10, 2013
They changed my to congrats bfor I took my physical
k king

Macomb, MI

#4332 Feb 10, 2013
MR_OCD wrote:
Did anyone receive the white packet from Chrysler & it reads (Please note that a credit check has not been conducted)? It's was during my Education Report that they had reopened. They really check your credit? It's not below 600 either.
wow. I only heard of getting a white envelope if there is problem with bck ground did u get it in the mail? Did u take ohysical drug test yet? Or orientation date?

Troy, MI

#4333 Feb 10, 2013
nik wrote:
<quoted text>well u time is coming. dont get addicted to ur email or cc! i was.lol
Trust me I do, I check it several times a day lol

Since: Feb 13

Belleville, MI

#4334 Feb 10, 2013
Is there anyone with info on what the union is tryin to negotiate for pay for tier 1 an 2 when the new contract comes in 2015?

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Detroit

#4335 Feb 10, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text>wow. I only heard of getting a white envelope if there is problem with bck ground did u get it in the mail? Did u take ohysical drug test yet? Or orientation date?
Nope none of the above k king. I'm calling Chrysler 2moro, I received two white packets total in one week and pissed but whatever I thought at least one person got the pack to & seen my comment like 5 hrs. ago but no response so fkit, I'm about done wit this bro I'll jus work at this dead end/ retirement job the years I got left.
Newhire

Detroit, MI

#4336 Feb 10, 2013
New WTAP worker wrote:
The parking lot is directly across from the plant in mound rd. We all met in the employment office by the main gate. I thought it through and I'm not showing up Monday.
Only tha strong survive!! Its not for everyone
Shawn19

United States

#4337 Feb 10, 2013
Do anyone know where to apply to Chrysler at? I live in Michigan please help

Since: Feb 13

Belleville, MI

#4338 Feb 10, 2013
Apps are closed no tellin when hiring will come around again could be years but chryslercareers.com they just did a big wave of hiring doesnt happen to often
chyslertroll

Millbury, OH

#4339 Feb 10, 2013
hi all,i dont know what all the fuss is about i got in hired already(tnap) and working already and i just took phone screen and drug test no assessment or physical or verify my education and im employed already,you all are gettin wrong info,there is no assesment or physical,hmm,why all the emails i only got one just oreintation is all date,and was hired already,wonder why some arent gettin hired weird,but be patient i think is all,good luck to all,later making the donuts...
k king

Macomb, MI

#4340 Feb 10, 2013
MR_OCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope none of the above k king. I'm calling Chrysler 2moro, I received two white packets total in one week and pissed but whatever I thought at least one person got the pack to & seen my comment like 5 hrs. ago but no response so fkit, I'm about done wit this bro I'll jus work at this dead end/ retirement job the years I got left.
no dont say thst im thinking becsuse they closed the file thats why they sent it but they reopened it so just hold up it might be ok ...tjey closed mine and just reopened it because of the education mess also do i will see if i get one to i will keep u updated whay else does it say cause i think we are in the same boat .
hippiechic

Toledo, OH

#4341 Feb 10, 2013
Shawn19 wrote:
Do anyone know where to apply to Chrysler at? I live in Michigan please help
on their website
Reese1

United States

#4342 Feb 10, 2013
Hello Everyone, im in need of info.... I applied on 8/8/12 did phone interview in Jan 18 n havent heard anything yet. I.did recieve two emails saying im still under consideration but nothing else. How long after phone interview to normally hear something?
ToledoGirl

Southfield, MI

#4343 Feb 10, 2013
chyslertroll wrote:
hi all,i dont know what all the fuss is about i got in hired already(tnap) and working already and i just took phone screen and drug test no assessment or physical or verify my education and im employed already,you all are gettin wrong info,there is no assesment or physical,hmm,why all the emails i only got one just oreintation is all date,and was hired already,wonder why some arent gettin hired weird,but be patient i think is all,good luck to all,later making the donuts...
And.....when did you get hired????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We Shap get the RAM 4 hr ShapBoy 57
Full Time 2015/16 4 hr Annoyed 8
Tony Ferrante confirms Toledo Machining Plant l... 8 hr Jeff 1
Anniversary date/raise 10 hr Mopar baby 1
Sherwood 10 hr Mopar baby 1
my sister was raped by a chrysler worker 15 hr Belike 65
Do I get profit sharing if I'm off, 17 hr Sergio the Dom 2
More from around the web