chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
NoPatience

Dearborn Heights, MI

#4042 Feb 5, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
Can you guys post ur status here
http://www.topix.com/forum/autos/chrysler/TJR...
I started a new thread called Who in Metro Detroit is waiting on orientation email for Chrysler
If everyone would just put there dates in, would help clear alot of things up for everyone
There's not a specific order... They pick ppl randomly.
detroitlady

New York, NY

#4043 Feb 5, 2013
I got my conditional offer for full time for Toledo at 4:20
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#4044 Feb 5, 2013
NoPatience wrote:
<quoted text>
well one thing im definetly convinced about is they are not going by dates so the next thing to figure out would be the first and last digit of the last four digits of ss# MY first is 9 and last is 6 and i recvd email to schedule assesment feb 4 for toledo can others please provide there info if they desire
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#4045 Feb 5, 2013
detroitlady wrote:
I got my conditional offer for full time for Toledo at 4:20
congrats detroitlady i got mine for assesment yesterday. when did you asses? did it tell you a shift?

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI

#4046 Feb 5, 2013
NoPatience wrote:
<quoted text>
So nopatience u really think its randomly not the date u first fill out the app back in aug
detroitlady

New York, NY

#4047 Feb 5, 2013
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>congrats detroitlady i got mine for assesment yesterday. when did you asses? did it tell you a shift?
Congrats Lucky! I asses on Jan. 2
detroitlady

New York, NY

#4048 Feb 5, 2013
No they didn't tell me my shift. Your almost there!
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#4049 Feb 5, 2013
detroitlady wrote:
<quoted text> Congrats Lucky! I asses on Jan. 2
thanks. now you just have to do physical an wait for start date right?

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI

#4050 Feb 5, 2013
detroitlady wrote:
No they didn't tell me my shift. Your almost there!
hey detroitlady trying get where yall at but be there soon congrats once again

Since: Jan 13

Memphis, TN

#4051 Feb 5, 2013
honeychile wrote:
Kholmes when is your orientation?
Well my orientation dates are FEB 13,14,15, and they said I will be on first or second shift.

Memphis, TN

#4052 Feb 5, 2013
also on my candidatecare I went from Temporary to Full Time now even before I statred but with 90 probationary period.
NoPatience

Dearborn Heights, MI

#4053 Feb 5, 2013
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>well one thing im definetly convinced about is they are not going by dates so the next thing to figure out would be the first and last digit of the last four digits of ss# MY first is 9 and last is 6 and i recvd email to schedule assesment feb 4 for toledo can others please provide there info if they desire
Lol true, I'm just putting my lol 2 cents in cause I been on this forum since October. We all was wondering the same thing.... Time we submitted the app, last name, ss #, all of that. That shit is going to stress you out, fa real. It's randommm.
NoPatience

Dearborn Heights, MI

#4054 Feb 5, 2013
tae32 wrote:
<quoted text>
So nopatience u really think its randomly not the date u first fill out the app back in aug
Yessss super random.
NoPatience

Dearborn Heights, MI

#4055 Feb 5, 2013
K-Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my orientation dates are FEB 13,14,15, and they said I will be on first or second shift.
And the 15th? What did you apply for n how you know your shift options already!?

Memphis, TN

#4056 Feb 5, 2013
Ms_Libra wrote:
Finally got my orientation email giving me the date time and instructions. Has anyone else received theirs today??
yea I have for Feb 13,14,15 WTAP
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#4057 Feb 5, 2013
NoPatience wrote:
<quoted text>
Yessss super random.
by themm being a large corp there database is probably set up to generate random numbers out of the numbers of apps they have stored when sending out emails an the computer generates the numbers itself. anyone that knows javascript an html coding knows what im talkin bout

Memphis, TN

#4058 Feb 5, 2013
NoPatience wrote:
<quoted text>
And the 15th? What did you apply for n how you know your shift options already!?
I applied for Production Operator back in Aug 8 then they just sent me another email around 6pm giving me the details, 3 days for orientation w/ lunch lol, and they said new orientation people will have 1 or 2 shift. 2 shift typically is from 6:00 pm to 4:30 am I believe.
detroitlady

New York, NY

#4059 Feb 5, 2013
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>thanks. now you just have to do physical an wait for start date right?
yes I have to take my physical and drug test then start date, you almost there!
Ready 2 Work

Warren, MI

#4060 Feb 5, 2013
Recieved my orientation email today WTAP Feb 13&14, wonder why some people have 3 day orientation. It also says Full Time employment.
honeychile

Davison, MI

#4061 Feb 5, 2013
Ms_Libra wrote:
Finally got my orientation email giving me the date time and instructions. Has anyone else received theirs today??
I received my orientation date today as well for Feb 13,14 &15th- Full time. I applied Aug 8th..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Started the opt out process 26 min Ives Felterbush 9
Bonus in October! 6 hr Hugh E Rection 24
Trump is a scab lover. 8 hr Jimmy 18
Any Dodge diesel trucks made in USA (Aug '09) 19 hr Lineman92 11
what should supervisor do about employee 21 hr callin it as i se... 13
More FCA UAW corruption 21 hr Newbies 2
What Federal Agency to direct problems about F... 21 hr yo yo yo 1
More from around the web