Ms_Libra

Troy, MI

#4039 Feb 5, 2013
Hhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting when did u get cograts status
In Nov or Dec. It was a while back, and hopefully you'll get yours by the end of the week it's still early.
Ms_Libra

Troy, MI

#4040 Feb 5, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
when was ur app date, and when did u receive congrats email?
My app date was August 8 2012 at 4:15pm and I received my congrats email in like nov or dec it's been a minute that's I've been waiting

Since: Jan 13

Troy, MI

#4041 Feb 5, 2013
Can you guys post ur status here
http://www.topix.com/forum/autos/chrysler/TJR...

I started a new thread called Who in Metro Detroit is waiting on orientation email for Chrysler

If everyone would just put there dates in, would help clear alot of things up for everyone
NoPatience

Dearborn Heights, MI

#4042 Feb 5, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
Can you guys post ur status here
http://www.topix.com/forum/autos/chrysler/TJR...
I started a new thread called Who in Metro Detroit is waiting on orientation email for Chrysler
If everyone would just put there dates in, would help clear alot of things up for everyone
There's not a specific order... They pick ppl randomly.
detroitlady

Saline, MI

#4043 Feb 5, 2013
I got my conditional offer for full time for Toledo at 4:20
lucky

Belleville, MI

#4044 Feb 5, 2013
NoPatience wrote:
<quoted text>
well one thing im definetly convinced about is they are not going by dates so the next thing to figure out would be the first and last digit of the last four digits of ss# MY first is 9 and last is 6 and i recvd email to schedule assesment feb 4 for toledo can others please provide there info if they desire
lucky

Belleville, MI

#4045 Feb 5, 2013
detroitlady wrote:
I got my conditional offer for full time for Toledo at 4:20
congrats detroitlady i got mine for assesment yesterday. when did you asses? did it tell you a shift?

Since: Oct 12

Grosse Pointe, MI

#4046 Feb 5, 2013
NoPatience wrote:
<quoted text>
So nopatience u really think its randomly not the date u first fill out the app back in aug
detroitlady

Saline, MI

#4047 Feb 5, 2013
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>congrats detroitlady i got mine for assesment yesterday. when did you asses? did it tell you a shift?
Congrats Lucky! I asses on Jan. 2
detroitlady

Saline, MI

#4048 Feb 5, 2013
No they didn't tell me my shift. Your almost there!
lucky

Belleville, MI

#4049 Feb 5, 2013
detroitlady wrote:
<quoted text> Congrats Lucky! I asses on Jan. 2
thanks. now you just have to do physical an wait for start date right?

Since: Oct 12

Grosse Pointe, MI

#4050 Feb 5, 2013
detroitlady wrote:
No they didn't tell me my shift. Your almost there!
hey detroitlady trying get where yall at but be there soon congrats once again

Detroit, MI

#4051 Feb 5, 2013
honeychile wrote:
Kholmes when is your orientation?
Well my orientation dates are FEB 13,14,15, and they said I will be on first or second shift.

Detroit, MI

#4052 Feb 5, 2013
also on my candidatecare I went from Temporary to Full Time now even before I statred but with 90 probationary period.
NoPatience

Dearborn Heights, MI

#4053 Feb 5, 2013
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>well one thing im definetly convinced about is they are not going by dates so the next thing to figure out would be the first and last digit of the last four digits of ss# MY first is 9 and last is 6 and i recvd email to schedule assesment feb 4 for toledo can others please provide there info if they desire
Lol true, I'm just putting my lol 2 cents in cause I been on this forum since October. We all was wondering the same thing.... Time we submitted the app, last name, ss #, all of that. That shit is going to stress you out, fa real. It's randommm.
NoPatience

Dearborn Heights, MI

#4054 Feb 5, 2013
tae32 wrote:
<quoted text>
So nopatience u really think its randomly not the date u first fill out the app back in aug
Yessss super random.
NoPatience

Dearborn Heights, MI

#4055 Feb 5, 2013
K-Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my orientation dates are FEB 13,14,15, and they said I will be on first or second shift.
And the 15th? What did you apply for n how you know your shift options already!?

Detroit, MI

#4056 Feb 5, 2013
Ms_Libra wrote:
Finally got my orientation email giving me the date time and instructions. Has anyone else received theirs today??
yea I have for Feb 13,14,15 WTAP
lucky

Belleville, MI

#4057 Feb 5, 2013
NoPatience wrote:
<quoted text>
Yessss super random.
by themm being a large corp there database is probably set up to generate random numbers out of the numbers of apps they have stored when sending out emails an the computer generates the numbers itself. anyone that knows javascript an html coding knows what im talkin bout

Detroit, MI

#4058 Feb 5, 2013
NoPatience wrote:
<quoted text>
And the 15th? What did you apply for n how you know your shift options already!?
I applied for Production Operator back in Aug 8 then they just sent me another email around 6pm giving me the details, 3 days for orientation w/ lunch lol, and they said new orientation people will have 1 or 2 shift. 2 shift typically is from 6:00 pm to 4:30 am I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
March 17th apps for Toledo 33 min agint85 158
Nacy 39 min lingenfelter 2
Physical Question!! 42 min stevy 17
Top negotiators fighting for tier 1 raises 50 min Grover 29
Anyone actually like the Jeep Renegade ? 1 hr Seriously 19
Tier two retards buying new chrysler vehicles 3 hr ssp 16
Food drive for tier 1 displaced workers 5 hr ssp 4
More from around the web