chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#3919 Feb 3, 2013
MrLost wrote:
The physical is nothing to be worried about its very easy and fast. Takes about 15mins then ur done. They will have u do lil stuff like check ya blood pressure, wiggle ya fingers, touch ya toes, stand on heel, grab ya balls and cough. Then ur good to go
Before drug testing they will have u do a vision test, reading the numbers or letters from a far and up close, weigh u in and check ya height then go piss in a cup in the bathroom.
All together its prolly 25 to 30mins and ur done so no need to worry folks
they grab your balls or you ? did u have to undress?

Since: Jan 13

Troy, MI

#3920 Feb 3, 2013
MrLost wrote:
The physical is nothing to be worried about its very easy and fast. Takes about 15mins then ur done. They will have u do lil stuff like check ya blood pressure, wiggle ya fingers, touch ya toes, stand on heel, grab ya balls and cough. Then ur good to go
Before drug testing they will have u do a vision test, reading the numbers or letters from a far and up close, weigh u in and check ya height then go piss in a cup in the bathroom.
All together its prolly 25 to 30mins and ur done so no need to worry folks
thanks again
MrLost

Detroit, MI

#3921 Feb 3, 2013
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>they grab your balls or you ? did u have to undress?
the doc grab them an tell u to cough, he just tell u to pull ya pants down u dnt gotta take anything off

Since: Jan 13

Troy, MI

#3922 Feb 3, 2013
looks like no drinking for me today for superbowl, my first ever sober superbowl. Cause Im sure they give a breath anaysler

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#3923 Feb 3, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
looks like no drinking for me today for superbowl, my first ever sober superbowl. Cause Im sure they give a breath anaysler
LMAO! is your physical tomorrow also? you can have a few man lol. One time I was drinking beer almost all day and had an unexpected physical the next day... I was kinda surprised that I blew 0.0 lol I even said to the guy " Wow not even 0.1 from the mouthwash" lol you'll be fine just dont get waisted =D

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#3924 Feb 3, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
looks like no drinking for me today for superbowl, my first ever sober superbowl. Cause Im sure they give a breath anaysler
and actually from everything I've heard from people that already took the physical I dont think they even do that there.

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#3925 Feb 3, 2013
Im not planning on drinking anyways but if I were you I would look it up and see how long it lasts until you blow clean lol idk. Just because you seemed kinda bummed about a sober Superbowl lol. but theres nothing wrong with that.....

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Since: Jan 13

Detroit

#3926 Feb 3, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
looks like no drinking for me today for superbowl, my first ever sober superbowl. Cause Im sure they give a breath anaysler
Don't worry I'll drink for you... You know what I'll drink for all of you taking physicals tomorrow ok. Ooh & finishing from MrLost said it's like your yearly physical, pull down pants & undees to your knees and cough each testicle so if you only have one testicle you just have to cough once.

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#3927 Feb 3, 2013
MR_OCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry I'll drink for you... You know what I'll drink for all of you taking physicals tomorrow ok. Ooh & finishing from MrLost said it's like your yearly physical, pull down pants & undees to your knees and cough each testicle so if you only have one testicle you just have to cough once.
Damn .. so to anyone with one nut.. You finally get an advantage in life !.. This is your time to shine!! haha

Since: Jan 13

Troy, MI

#3928 Feb 3, 2013
lol just not worth the chance
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#3929 Feb 3, 2013
Matt from Toledo wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn .. so to anyone with one nut.. You finally get an advantage in life !.. This is your time to shine!! haha
LMAO!
MrLost

Detroit, MI

#3930 Feb 3, 2013
They didn't make me take it but I'm sure every client is different. I'll drink for u guys tho lol
MrLost

Detroit, MI

#3931 Feb 3, 2013
I made a friendly bet with Chrysler in my head today lol. If the Ravens win today then chrysler gotta send me my orientation email sometime this week. If the 9ers win then I gotta wait for the email longer..... GO RAVENS lol
MrLost

Detroit, MI

#3932 Feb 3, 2013
I meant clinic not client lol
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#3933 Feb 3, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
looks like no drinking for me today for superbowl, my first ever sober superbowl. Cause Im sure they give a breath anaysler
That sounds odd for a physical exam havent heard of them doing it outta my 6months on thread besides its liquids you can slam down a few just stop 8hrs before you go but even if you dont stop me personally still think you good cause i highly doubt they given a breathlyzer
new

Findlay, OH

#3934 Feb 3, 2013
Matt from Toledo wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn .. so to anyone with one nut.. You finally get an advantage in life !.. This is your time to shine!! haha
so did u recieve a drug screen and a
physical email?

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#3935 Feb 3, 2013
new wrote:
<quoted text>
so did u recieve a drug screen and a
physical email?
? drug screen was back before assessment job offer after assessment then physical email.
new

Findlay, OH

#3936 Feb 3, 2013
Matt from Toledo wrote:
<quoted text>
? drug screen was back before assessment job offer after assessment then physical email.
K thats where i was lost. It was just in the wording of the physical email sayin there was a separate drug screen email.....let me know how ur physical goes tomorrow ...good luck
Matt from Toledo

Toledo, OH

#3937 Feb 4, 2013
new wrote:
<quoted text>
K thats where i was lost. It was just in the wording of the physical email sayin there was a separate drug screen email.....let me know how ur physical goes tomorrow ...good luck
There wasnt a seperate drugscreen email....the job offer ,(probably mistakenly) said one of the conditions to be met are drug screen and documention. It was supposed to say physical on there instead for Toledo since we took drug screen previously.
Matt from Toledo

Toledo, OH

#3938 Feb 4, 2013
but regardless yes I'll post on here in a few hours and let yall know =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump will be next President of the KKK 8 hr whiteman 2
Dundee engine 8 hr Engineers 43
Trump is a white Kwame Kilpatrick. 9 hr Satan 1
Shap going to 3/2/120 13 hr Martin 41
Hey Tue Ccc 1
Who voted for the orange-haired ape? Tue Black Man in the ... 4
Drug test question Tue variousaccounts 15
More from around the web