Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

MrLost wrote:
Waiting for this orientation email is so hard to not think about it Smh. I swear every time I hear the notification sound for my email on my phone, I get excited thinking it's chrysler then instantly get sad when it's not them lol.
How long have u been waiting for orientation since physical? Someone posted they might do 2 this month, 1 2nd week and 1 4th week
detroitlady

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Got my congrats on my new position email from (detroit)today. I'm so ready to start working Thank god!!!! Anybody else got email today for Detroit.

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Since: Jan 13

Detroit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

lucky wrote:
<quoted text>yeah im behind now cause of the stat but i got it all on track if its your ged you tryin to get verified u need to call lansing ged dept. tell them the situation and sterling and be the middleman between the two an stay on they A** the lady in lansing was real helpful with making sure sterling got the info she called me everyday until chrysler had got me back in line she even called them she was very concerned and didnt want my oppurtunity to get away from me
(Update) should be taking care of hopefully by next week to have them send my info over, I spoke with sterling about 8 times today lol until Chrysler sent the recheck education email to them. Everyone have a great weekend, I'm bout too... Deuces
MrLost

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have u been waiting for orientation since physical? Someone posted they might do 2 this month, 1 2nd week and 1 4th week
I been waiting since they posted the congrats on position status which wasn't that long ago (dec18)

I was told from someone who had there orientation this past Wednesday that it will be 7 orientations she was in group 3 I believe, so the next orientation is group 4. They said they will be hiring 500 ppl.

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

MrLost wrote:
<quoted text>
I been waiting since they posted the congrats on position status which wasn't that long ago (dec18)
I was told from someone who had there orientation this past Wednesday that it will be 7 orientations she was in group 3 I believe, so the next orientation is group 4. They said they will be hiring 500 ppl.
wow small groups, how long did it take to get that email from physical
MrLost

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

it took a good while until i got my drug test and physical. only bcuz i have to fax in my diploma.

oct 26th is when they verified my education
dec 10th is when i got the conditional offer email and additional info email.
dec 11th is when i got the call for 24hr lookout for drug test and physical.
dec 12th i got the drug/physical email
dec 17th i completed both drug/physical test
dec 18th status changed to congrats on your position
new

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Matt from Toledo wrote:
<quoted text>
I go on Monday
I go tuesday...i called today cuz i still haven't recieved the drug screen email have u recieved urs yet

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

MrLost wrote:
it took a good while until i got my drug test and physical. only bcuz i have to fax in my diploma.
oct 26th is when they verified my education
dec 10th is when i got the conditional offer email and additional info email.
dec 11th is when i got the call for 24hr lookout for drug test and physical.
dec 12th i got the drug/physical email
dec 17th i completed both drug/physical test
dec 18th status changed to congrats on your position
Thanks MRLOST, so they verify education before physical? ur DET right not Ohio

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Hey guys keep an eye out, Trenton Engine will be bringing in more groups over the next couple months. So not everyone is for sure going to Warren. If you do get one, consider yourself lucky : )
Hhh

Martin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Im form detroit phone call dec 20th then job offer on jan 9th then drug and physical jan 14th then on the 15th status changed to congrats now just sittin and waiting for orientation email
Hhh

Martin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

So hopeing maybe on monday or sometime during that week they start sending out emails kinda sucks when they change ur status to congrats then u sit around and wonder whats going on and if there ever gonna contact u or maybe give u an update instead of just leaving u hangging there wondering
detroitlady

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

BCO40812 wrote:
Hey guys keep an eye out, Trenton Engine will be bringing in more groups over the next couple months. So not everyone is for sure going to Warren. If you do get one, consider yourself lucky :)
Which plant is a good one to work at TRENTON OR WARREN?
MrLost

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks MRLOST, so they verify education before physical? ur DET right not Ohio

yea for Detroit

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

detroitlady wrote:
<quoted text> Which plant is a good one to work at TRENTON OR WARREN?
I am sure both have positives and negatives but people that have been to both say Trenton is one of the better Chrysler plants. I would still be happy to get into any of them. Just wanted to throw that out because I overheard about Trenton the last couple days. They are working on launching the new assembly line and soon they will bring in more people for second shift.

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Has anyone received any emails when there start date is? I had my assessment and results are still pending. I'm getting worried! When will you know that your hired?
lucky

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

k king wrote:
<quoted text> hry lucky did that to and lansing told me it takes 2 weeks did they tell u that also?
nope! once sterling fax paper to lansing the lady filled out an faxed back plus she contacted chrysler HR maybe she was so extra helpful due to when sterling tryed to verify the first time the state told them i wasnt in the system for havin a GED but i was and they told sterling i wasnt. get your file # from sterling and call lansing and ask if they will fax over verification to sterling with attn. to your file number but they still have to fill form out sterling faxes to them. After i went through that i got email a day later to take drug screen
waiting4it

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Is anyone else waiting to assess?

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

new wrote:
<quoted text>
I go tuesday...i called today cuz i still haven't recieved the drug screen email have u recieved urs yet
HUH?... you still havent taken your drug screen yet?... and your about to do physical?.. and its for toledo?=s
Grant

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

All I know is that this whole process is making me a nutcase worrying, I've never been so anxious in my life.
Tasha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Grant wrote:
All I know is that this whole process is making me a nutcase worrying, I've never been so anxious in my life.
Me too! Ughhhh.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 6 min SVR 1,139
Wtap tpt 10 min john 42
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 12 min Kyle Williams 2,185
8 hr shifts at WTAP or not 46 min keepers 5
Jnap 3 Shift 52 min Tired 13
sycreon votes down contract (Apr '11) 3 hr youarejoke 2,333
wtap full time 5 hr Paintshop 2

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••