chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
MrLost

Detroit, MI

#3879 Feb 1, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have u been waiting for orientation since physical? Someone posted they might do 2 this month, 1 2nd week and 1 4th week
I been waiting since they posted the congrats on position status which wasn't that long ago (dec18)

I was told from someone who had there orientation this past Wednesday that it will be 7 orientations she was in group 3 I believe, so the next orientation is group 4. They said they will be hiring 500 ppl.

Since: Jan 13

Troy, MI

#3880 Feb 1, 2013
MrLost wrote:
<quoted text>
I been waiting since they posted the congrats on position status which wasn't that long ago (dec18)
I was told from someone who had there orientation this past Wednesday that it will be 7 orientations she was in group 3 I believe, so the next orientation is group 4. They said they will be hiring 500 ppl.
wow small groups, how long did it take to get that email from physical
MrLost

Detroit, MI

#3881 Feb 1, 2013
it took a good while until i got my drug test and physical. only bcuz i have to fax in my diploma.

oct 26th is when they verified my education
dec 10th is when i got the conditional offer email and additional info email.
dec 11th is when i got the call for 24hr lookout for drug test and physical.
dec 12th i got the drug/physical email
dec 17th i completed both drug/physical test
dec 18th status changed to congrats on your position
new

Findlay, OH

#3882 Feb 1, 2013
Matt from Toledo wrote:
<quoted text>
I go on Monday
I go tuesday...i called today cuz i still haven't recieved the drug screen email have u recieved urs yet

Troy, MI

#3883 Feb 1, 2013
MrLost wrote:
it took a good while until i got my drug test and physical. only bcuz i have to fax in my diploma.
oct 26th is when they verified my education
dec 10th is when i got the conditional offer email and additional info email.
dec 11th is when i got the call for 24hr lookout for drug test and physical.
dec 12th i got the drug/physical email
dec 17th i completed both drug/physical test
dec 18th status changed to congrats on your position
Thanks MRLOST, so they verify education before physical? ur DET right not Ohio

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3884 Feb 1, 2013
Hey guys keep an eye out, Trenton Engine will be bringing in more groups over the next couple months. So not everyone is for sure going to Warren. If you do get one, consider yourself lucky : )
Hhh

New York, NY

#3885 Feb 1, 2013
Im form detroit phone call dec 20th then job offer on jan 9th then drug and physical jan 14th then on the 15th status changed to congrats now just sittin and waiting for orientation email
Hhh

New York, NY

#3886 Feb 1, 2013
So hopeing maybe on monday or sometime during that week they start sending out emails kinda sucks when they change ur status to congrats then u sit around and wonder whats going on and if there ever gonna contact u or maybe give u an update instead of just leaving u hangging there wondering
detroitlady

Grand Blanc, MI

#3887 Feb 1, 2013
BCO40812 wrote:
Hey guys keep an eye out, Trenton Engine will be bringing in more groups over the next couple months. So not everyone is for sure going to Warren. If you do get one, consider yourself lucky :)
Which plant is a good one to work at TRENTON OR WARREN?
MrLost

Detroit, MI

#3888 Feb 1, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks MRLOST, so they verify education before physical? ur DET right not Ohio

yea for Detroit

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3889 Feb 1, 2013
detroitlady wrote:
<quoted text> Which plant is a good one to work at TRENTON OR WARREN?
I am sure both have positives and negatives but people that have been to both say Trenton is one of the better Chrysler plants. I would still be happy to get into any of them. Just wanted to throw that out because I overheard about Trenton the last couple days. They are working on launching the new assembly line and soon they will bring in more people for second shift.

Since: Nov 12

Ottawa Lake, MI

#3890 Feb 1, 2013
Has anyone received any emails when there start date is? I had my assessment and results are still pending. I'm getting worried! When will you know that your hired?
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#3891 Feb 1, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text> hry lucky did that to and lansing told me it takes 2 weeks did they tell u that also?
nope! once sterling fax paper to lansing the lady filled out an faxed back plus she contacted chrysler HR maybe she was so extra helpful due to when sterling tryed to verify the first time the state told them i wasnt in the system for havin a GED but i was and they told sterling i wasnt. get your file # from sterling and call lansing and ask if they will fax over verification to sterling with attn. to your file number but they still have to fill form out sterling faxes to them. After i went through that i got email a day later to take drug screen
waiting4it

Toledo, OH

#3892 Feb 1, 2013
Is anyone else waiting to assess?

Toledo, OH

#3893 Feb 1, 2013
new wrote:
<quoted text>
I go tuesday...i called today cuz i still haven't recieved the drug screen email have u recieved urs yet
HUH?... you still havent taken your drug screen yet?... and your about to do physical?.. and its for toledo?=s
Grant

Saginaw, MI

#3894 Feb 2, 2013
All I know is that this whole process is making me a nutcase worrying, I've never been so anxious in my life.
Tasha

United States

#3895 Feb 2, 2013
Grant wrote:
All I know is that this whole process is making me a nutcase worrying, I've never been so anxious in my life.
Me too! Ughhhh.:(

Troy, MI

#3896 Feb 2, 2013
Good luck to u all, sounds like most of u in forums are just waiting for orentitation, I have to call mon to setup app for physical, sounds like everyone gets the congrats letter the very next day, then its the waiting process to start, Im guessing by this time for Det they have already did backround and verification of dip from school. Please correct me if im wrong.

Detroit, MI

#3897 Feb 2, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, I just got call and email today to setup apt for physical and drug test.
Doesnt sound like there open on weekends tho, what do they do for physical?
I received my email yesterday for my drug test and physical also!!!!

Troy, MI

#3898 Feb 2, 2013
LATANI815 wrote:
<quoted text>
I received my email yesterday for my drug test and physical also!!!!
when did u take? Also was the highschool dip already verified prior to, or is that part of the physical process?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SSP parking lot. 2 hr Fingers crossed 10
2005 Sebring will not turn over 5 hr tomead 1
Working at Chrysler?? 5 hr Cyberbo60 21
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 6 hr Logan_guy 3,023
Unemployment exhausted 14 hr Long layoff 3
Not one penny back yet! 18 hr Muslim woman 8
Fmla crackdown (Mar '15) Fri Ester 24
More from around the web