chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#3795 Jan 31, 2013
ToledoApp wrote:
Hate to say it but if their sending out conditional offeres, their done assessing. At my assessment they saod noones hired or getting hired until everyones done assessing for Toledo.
Not true at all man... there are 2 groups assesing, the 2nd one just started assesing

Toledo, OH

#3796 Jan 31, 2013
Ive seen at least 10 people get their letter for assesment AFTER I got my job offer on Monday. so please disregard that those of you still waiting to assess... your time will come =D
smh

Toledo, OH

#3797 Jan 31, 2013
ToledoApp wrote:
Hate to say it but if their sending out conditional offeres, their done assessing. At my assessment they saod noones hired or getting hired until everyones done assessing for Toledo.
some ppl got emails today to schedule their assessments, so i think you are mistaken.

Detroit, MI

#3798 Jan 31, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got mine Mon 28th, accepted on the 29th, still no email for drug test.
Do we take any test after the physical
Not that I know off

Detroit, MI

#3799 Jan 31, 2013
MR_OCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats LATANI815 & JB2!! Did you both apply for Metro Detroit?
I applied for detroit
ChryslerDreamer

Toledo, OH

#3800 Jan 31, 2013
Someone I work with told me she got her conditional offer this week, accepted, and already took her physical. She also said she was told she may not start work until MAY. It makes sense that we folks who haven't assessed yet will have time to take our assessmets and move forward and start working then, also. I'm keeping the faith til I hear otherwise.
amber toledo

Sterling Heights, MI

#3801 Jan 31, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
Has anyone in Det received apt for physical or drug test this week? I received email mon to accept, but never got email with time.
i took the drug test for toledo .. and the assessment which is the physical.. and im waiting for the offer email.. customer care said that it would be the next email to offer position and set up orientation
amber toledo

Sterling Heights, MI

#3802 Jan 31, 2013
i took my assessment dec. 21st for toledo... im waiting to hear back anything... has anyone who took the assessment gotten any other email then the your still in consideration or the we have all the info we need at this time?!?!
detroitlady

Highland, MI

#3803 Jan 31, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
did u get an email right away when you accepted offer? or was it the next day, im so ready to take.
They called me in the morning on Tuesday from a 1877 number it was a recording to tell me to look out for my drug test within 24 hours, but when I look at my email later that day at 4 they had email me to go take my drug test so I walk in at 7am on Wednesday the email tells you to schedule appointment but I wanted to get it done asap!!! Lol I need this job bad...
Hhh

Martin, OH

#3804 Jan 31, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
after u accepted email, how long before drugtest, physical, and for results
I got a phone call a couple of hrs later telling with in the next 24hrs i would get the email for the drug and physical

Troy, MI

#3805 Jan 31, 2013
detroitlady wrote:
<quoted text> They called me in the morning on Tuesday from a 1877 number it was a recording to tell me to look out for my drug test within 24 hours, but when I look at my email later that day at 4 they had email me to go take my drug test so I walk in at 7am on Wednesday the email tells you to schedule appointment but I wanted to get it done asap!!! Lol I need this job bad...
can u let us know when u get email for physical?
Keisha

Detroit, MI

#3806 Jan 31, 2013
I take my physical for Toledo tomorrow morning I really hope they don't make us wait til May to start working
detroitlady

Highland, MI

#3807 Jan 31, 2013
JB2hot927 wrote:
<quoted text>
can u let us know when u get email for physical?
The drug test and physical is at the same time.

Toledo, OH

#3808 Jan 31, 2013
detroitlady wrote:
<quoted text>The drug test and physical is at the same time.
No this is not true for Toledo.....theres the drug screen, then assessment, then conditional offer then physical.

Toledo, OH

#3809 Jan 31, 2013
amber toledo wrote:
<quoted text>
i took the drug test for toledo .. and the assessment which is the physical.. and im waiting for the offer email.. customer care said that it would be the next email to offer position and set up orientation
Amber... the assessment is not the physical. The physical is seperate and should be your next step after a conditional offer.

Location hidden

#3810 Jan 31, 2013
amber toledo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but the assessment ISN'T the physical...you do that after you get a conditional offer. You can ask anyone who's been given their conditional offer. Matt, would you like to concur?

Location hidden

#3811 Jan 31, 2013
Matt from Toledo wrote:
<quoted text>
Amber... the assessment is not the physical. The physical is seperate and should be your next step after a conditional offer.
Oh, you beat me to it!

Toledo, OH

#3812 Jan 31, 2013
Mr. Buckley.... look up ^ lol =)

Toledo, OH

#3813 Jan 31, 2013
lol and you beat me ing up haha.. these just show up late lol =p

Toledo, OH

#3814 Jan 31, 2013
*thats beat me looking up*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JNAP tpts 2 min Straight black male 2
Marysville axle plant 1 hr 80baby 11
Ingenious way to increase factory productivity 2 hr Fredrick Perry 3
Factory full of kneegars 3 hr Fredrick Perry 42
News Chrysler Recalls 800,000 Jeep Liberty SUVs (Aug '06) 3 hr Bill T 742
Food drive for tier 1 displaced workers 3 hr Fredrick Perry 15
Howdens Kitchens Leeds 11 hr wotow 1
More from around the web