chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
trix

Toledo, OH

#3694 Jan 29, 2013
What does 'conditional offer of employment' mean? What are the conditions? I"m confused.
trix

Toledo, OH

#3695 Jan 29, 2013
Never mind, i got the answer on another thread.
gunit9596

Brighton, MI

#3696 Jan 29, 2013
Yeaaaaa i take my drug test and physical in the morning im so excited

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Since: Jan 13

Detroit

#3697 Jan 30, 2013
Tasha wrote:
I did my application August 8, 2012 and did my phone interview January 4th,2013 now i'm waiting on the next steps...I'M NERVOUS! Do you guys know anybody that's been turned down after a phone interview.???
After your phone interview they send a email saying still in consideration and they will be doing your education and background verification in that process.
James

Toledo, OH

#3698 Jan 30, 2013
James wrote:
How many times do they drug test you. I passed my first one in September. They just sent me one email about a physical & drug screen but I only have information about my physical. When do I take my next drug screen, if at all?
Can someone respond please??

Toledo, OH

#3699 Jan 30, 2013
Didnt your offer just say drug screen and documents like everyone elses did?... because it didnt mention a physical. So most of us are pretty sure that it was supposed to say physical and documentation not drug screen since we already did that. and most locations where chrysler hires does the physical earlier on in the process.

Toledo, OH

#3700 Jan 30, 2013
I guess we will just have to wait for a reply from someone who has actually finished the physical to see if they dropped a drug screen on them then and there but i doubt it.

Toledo, OH

#3701 Jan 30, 2013
gunit9596 wrote:
Hey Gunit please please update us as much as possible as soon as you finish your physical =).
MrLost

Detroit, MI

#3702 Jan 30, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard of anyone taking there drug test and physical twice b4 call candidate care and ask

Toledo, OH

#3703 Jan 30, 2013
I did and when i told the lady that it said drug screen again she said maybe because its been 6 months since ive taken it.... but its only been about a month or so . so like i said i doubt it.

Toledo, OH

#3704 Jan 30, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
James, is it the conditional offer email that your talking about saying a drug screen?... or an email you got after all of that?
lucky

United States

#3705 Jan 30, 2013
gunit9596 wrote:
is. this for toledo
Tommy new hire

United States

#3706 Jan 30, 2013
At our orientation last week they took 15 of us up to the medical dept and gave random drug screens on the spot. 2 of the guys were not there the 2nd day.
JB2hot927

Troy, MI

#3707 Jan 30, 2013
Tasha wrote:
I did my application August 8, 2012 and did my phone interview January 4th,2013 now i'm waiting on the next steps...I'M NERVOUS! Do you guys know anybody that's been turned down after a phone interview.???
My app was Aug 8 as well, this past mon on the email to accept further employemnt, which is for drug test, I havent received an email yet with date for drug test, Also I had phone interview middle of Jan
JB2hot927

Troy, MI

#3708 Jan 30, 2013
Tommy new hire wrote:
At our orientation last week they took 15 of us up to the medical dept and gave random drug screens on the spot. 2 of the guys were not there the 2nd day.
For what plant? or what city was ur orientation? Do you take ur drug test a long time ago
Tommy new hire

United States

#3709 Jan 30, 2013
Warren truck, yeah I took my test at the clinic and at the academy where orientation was. They randomly tested like 15 of us.

Since: Nov 12

Detroit, MI

#3710 Jan 30, 2013
My sister works at chrysler and has been for 18 years, she says they are hiring alot of ppl for different sites,but be patient she also said if you have a diffrent job DO NOT QUIT intil they tell you your hired in bc so many quit their first job right away and only half of us will be kept after 119 days. Good Luck to everyone.

Toledo, OH

#3711 Jan 30, 2013
O ok so this wasnt in Toledo right Tommy?

Toledo, OH

#3712 Jan 30, 2013
not half lol... I was told directly from candidate care that they will only hire maybe 10-20% more than they plan on keeping after the 119 days
veggierights

Toledo, OH

#3713 Jan 30, 2013
My aunt is a jeeper in toledo and they really think we wont work for such low wages. Thhey want to believe none would do their job for so much less than what they make. She is very negative about it. Keeps saying half will quit on first break. They cant see we do not have the luxury of being so picky about the wage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Contract offers: FCA paying closing costs o... 2 hr stephanie25 3
Detroit Metro App for April 2, 2015 2 hr stephanie25 4
Prepare for a strike 2 hr xXx 9
2015 tentative contract 2 hr fred 59
300C electrical nightmare 4 hr Frank 1
Belvedere 5 hr Bap Worker 28
plant closings being discussed in negotiations.... 6 hr Bap Worker 5
More from around the web