chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
Cheryl

Sandusky, OH

#3616 Jan 28, 2013
kenken12 wrote:
<quoted text>was you able to work more then the giving day's
Thank you so much for that..... He was so worried... I appreciate you answering ... Thank you
Just saying

Taylor, MI

#3617 Jan 28, 2013
New chrysler emp wrote:
<quoted text>
So tpt cant get transferd to a working plant or our we stuck
I think ur stuck. I have a friend thats a TPT there and she talked to HR about it and was pretty much out of luck. She was from the last group that came in in Nov. You never know tho, since they let the 14 go and it seems pretty obvious they arent getting their jobs back at Dundee..they might work you guys..people will get tired of the 12 hour shifts. All you can do is keep your fingers crossed.
gunit9596

Fenton, MI

#3618 Jan 28, 2013
Im so happy i got my conditional offer today i accepted the offer and they just emailed me a onboarding form to fill out. I did that so now im waiting for email for drug test and orientation. I give all the glory to God because i really need this opportunity to better my life i hope all applicants get the same response.
Cheryl

Sandusky, OH

#3619 Jan 28, 2013
does anyone know when you do get offered employment is there another drug screening?

Since: Nov 12

Taylor, MI

#3620 Jan 28, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I think ur stuck. I have a friend thats a TPT there and she talked to HR about it and was pretty much out of luck. She was from the last group that came in in Nov. You never know tho, since they let the 14 go and it seems pretty obvious they arent getting their jobs back at Dundee..they might work you guys..people will get tired of the 12 hour shifts. All you can do is keep your fingers crossed.

Yea hope so
15 years

United States

#3621 Jan 28, 2013
Cheryl wrote:
does anyone know when you do get offered employment is there another drug screening?
if you go to WTAP half will quit, 100 have walked out the past two weeks.
Blissfield Hopeful

Toledo, OH

#3622 Jan 28, 2013
Congrats to the people who got conditional offers. Got another still in consideration email. I pray everyday for an opportunity to work at Chrysler. Guess I still have to be patient!
nik

New Baltimore, MI

#3623 Jan 28, 2013
to the people that got their orien. email, about what time are your emails getting to you.are they sending them in the morning?
Hhh

Westland, MI

#3624 Jan 28, 2013
How long does it take to recive your orientation email been through the whole process just waitin on the email
Trice

Westland, MI

#3625 Jan 28, 2013
Just got home from day 1 of orientation......its loooong.

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Since: Jan 13

Detroit

#3626 Jan 28, 2013
gunit9596 wrote:
Im so happy i got my conditional offer today i accepted the offer and they just emailed me a onboarding form to fill out. I did that so now im waiting for email for drug test and orientation. I give all the glory to God because i really need this opportunity to better my life i hope all applicants get the same response.
Congrats gunit9596! how long from bckgrd/ed check?

Since: Jan 13

Dearborn, MI

#3627 Jan 28, 2013
15 years wrote:
<quoted text> if you go to WTAP half will quit, 100 have walked out the past two weeks.
That's a lie. I've been there several years and only a handful of people have quit. All of them seemed as if they've never worked a day in their life. If you have a good attitude and know what work is, you'll be fine. Don't lie about stupid shit though.
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3628 Jan 28, 2013
Trice wrote:
Just got home from day 1 of orientation......its loooong.
hey Trice how did it go? and are they still sending u to dundee?
Keisha

United States

#3629 Jan 28, 2013
Finally got my conditional job offer today hope it don't take long for orientation dates
gunit9596

Fenton, MI

#3630 Jan 28, 2013
MR_OCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats gunit9596! how long from bckgrd/ed check?
i had my phone interview dec28th they emailed me two weeks later saying im still in consideration then another that they have all the info they need then today conditional offer im so happy just waiting for drug test that should be real soon
JustCurious

Detroit, MI

#3631 Jan 28, 2013
If you live in Michigan and are offered a job in Toledo how does the healthcare workout between states?
Kaleb

Memphis, TN

#3632 Jan 28, 2013
Hi Everyone my Name is Kaleb, I got emailed for my phone screen interview on Sep 17, 2012. Then I received my conditional offer detail on Oct 10,2012 then the very next day I received my drug screen test email Oct 11, 2012. I took it at St John Oakland in Madison Hts. After I signed my condiotnal offer detail, it said congradualtions on your new posiotn, but when i just checked it 2 days ago it said Congradualtions, We will be in contact with you soon with additional details. Please continue to monitor your email. Every since I checked that I have been waiting for my orientation email, but they said I was going to be in one of the Metro Detroit plants.
Trice

Westland, MI

#3633 Jan 28, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>hey Trice how did it go? and are they still sending u to dundee?
It was long....a lot of info. Yeah its like 20 of us going to Dundee and about 130 going to jnap. There were a few going to Mopar too.
Trice

Westland, MI

#3634 Jan 28, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
And the way hr was talking today....seems like we aren't gonna get many hours there

Since: Nov 12

Taylor, MI

#3635 Jan 28, 2013
Trice wrote:
<quoted text>
It was long....a lot of info. Yeah its like 20 of us going to Dundee and about 130 going to jnap. There were a few going to Mopar too.
When is your first day at dundee plant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
w2 9 min Aisha 1
Tpts at wrap dwindling 1 hr Indoctrinated ones 10
Profit sharing Feb 2017 $7000 2 hr Hillary lovers 20
February profit sharing $4200 11 hr Blahblahblah 31
When you get a divorce. 15 hr Azzclown 16
Trenton Engine (Nov '15) 16 hr Bill Clinton 11
Major layoffs at Mack Engine 16 hr Bill Clinton 98
More from around the web