chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
kenken12

Washington, DC

#3597 Jan 27, 2013
Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
are you going to orientation on the 28/29th for TPT at JNAP?
yes

Since: Jan 13

Washington, DC

#3598 Jan 27, 2013
Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
are you going to orientation on the 28/29th for TPT at JNAP?
How long u been waiting since the congrars on ur new position status change????

Washington, DC

#3599 Jan 27, 2013
kenken12 wrote:
<quoted text>yes
only me

Belvidere, IL

#3600 Jan 27, 2013
NoPatience wrote:
It's some petty ass ppl in this forum.. Oh boy!
I've been hired since October but if I don't start soon I'm moving to Georgia. I really don't have the patience for this. Ppl starting orientation that got after me nshit... Smh. This site was great n informative at first but now it's just pissing me off.:-/....if I get an email about orientation ill let you all know.
see what I mean. you have the right idea. its take soooo long and people get on here and want someone to tell them when they will start. chrylser will tell you when to start. not anyone on this forum. noone knows. they only pretend to know. i applied in january of 2012. i had another job so it was really no big deal if i got in at chrysler or not. I finally got hired in on July 23rd. and have been there since. i still have my other job that i am able to work when I want. but people, please, you can't keep coming on here looking for the wrong answers. Look for other work.honestly, i like my job at chrysler, but its definitely, not for everyone. you are on your feet all day. its boring and repetitive. its crappy hours. but i am a hard worker and not a quitter. I sincerely wish you all the luck either here or in Georgia! Peace!
kenken12

Washington, DC

#3601 Jan 27, 2013
SimplyMe248 wrote:
<quoted text>
since November. And thank u
Cliff

Southfield, MI

#3602 Jan 27, 2013
Trice wrote:
<quoted text>
They sent me the same dates but no location also. I called candidate card and they said we gotta go to the WCM academy located at 2500 E. 9 mile rd in warren, mi. Be there at 7:30 am. Did u also get that automated phone call?
No I've been waiting on the second email for orientation also. Did you receive the call?
Cliff

Southfield, MI

#3603 Jan 27, 2013
SimplyMe248 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you recieve your congrats on your new position????
I received it about two weeks ago!

Washington, DC

#3604 Jan 27, 2013
Cliff wrote:
<quoted text>
I received it about two weeks ago!
That was fast!! Congrats.......

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3605 Jan 27, 2013
MZODOGG wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY:) when you took your drug&physical did they have you do a urine first?
I have to take mines early but don't want to drink a ton of water first and they don't take it till after the physical. THANKS
Yes urine first.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3606 Jan 27, 2013
I took my drug test/physical last week.(January 22)I checked candidate care today and it says Congratulations on your new position! We will be in contact with you soon with additional details. Please continue to monitor your email.(I didn't even get an email on it)
Trice

Westland, MI

#3607 Jan 27, 2013
Cliff wrote:
<quoted text>
No I've been waiting on the second email for orientation also. Did you receive the call?
Yeah it was a recorded message. I never got the 2nd email.
Hhh

Westland, MI

#3608 Jan 27, 2013
Well tomorrow is monday so ill be sittin and waiting hopeing for that orientation email
TONE

Vancouver, Canada

#3609 Jan 27, 2013
shell0729 wrote:
I took my drug test/physical last week.(January 22)I checked candidate care today and it says Congratulations on your new position! We will be in contact with you soon with additional details. Please continue to monitor your email.(I didn't even get an email on it)
I took my drug test/physical on Jan 7 my status then changed to congrtats on your new position on Jan 9 and then on Jan 21 it changed to we will be in contact soon so I was thinking you get that status update with orientation email for the following wensdays class next but I'm still waiting! I was hoping to be in the 3rd class for Warren truck! Chrysler hire slower then a snails pace! I'm so ready to give my current job my last day of work and use my all vacation time!!
Zee

United States

#3610 Jan 28, 2013
Hhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info just sittin here lookin and waiting for that email
yes im a tpt and there moving most tpt to warren truck for fulltime and hiring in all new tpt's for jnap so all of you should get a call soon.by the way its about 300 of us being sent to warren truck so there are alot of opening coming to jnap after FEB.4th
Cheryl

Sandusky, OH

#3611 Jan 28, 2013
Got this after the 4 hour test... Any thoughts?

Has anyone gotten hired after they received this letter?
Thank you for taking the time to consider opportunities with Chrysler. We want to thank you for your interest in requisition 999575 - Production Operator, and wanted to let you know that we have all of the information we need at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the process, you will be contacted regarding the next steps. Thank you again for your interest in Chrysler.
any thoughts are appreciated or someone knows what happen after this?
SlowMotion

Orem, UT

#3612 Jan 28, 2013
Cheryl wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to consider opportunities with Chrysler. We want to thank you for your interest in requisition 999575 - Production Operator, and wanted to let you know that we have all of the information we need at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the process, you will be contacted regarding the next steps. Thank you again for your interest in Chrysler.
I'm pretty sure it just means u passed the test and are waiting for next step. Did you get this email today? When did you take the assessment?
hippiechic

Temperance, MI

#3613 Jan 28, 2013
Cheryl wrote:
if u go on the toledo assessment email thread u will see that everyo ne who assessed and passes got this email today for toledo
kenken12

Washington, DC

#3614 Jan 28, 2013
Zee wrote:
<quoted text>yes im a tpt and there moving most tpt to warren truck for fulltime and hiring in all new tpt's for jnap so all of you should get a call soon.by the way its about 300 of us being sent to warren truck so there are alot of opening coming to jnap after FEB.4th
was you able to work more then the giving day's
Cheryl

Sandusky, OH

#3615 Jan 28, 2013
SlowMotion wrote:
<quoted text> I'm pretty sure it just means u passed the test and are waiting for next step. Did you get this email today? When did you take the assessment?
Hi there, Yes, my boyfriend got it this morning. He took the assessement appx 2 weeks ago at the chrysler toledo plant
Cheryl

Sandusky, OH

#3616 Jan 28, 2013
kenken12 wrote:
<quoted text>was you able to work more then the giving day's
Thank you so much for that..... He was so worried... I appreciate you answering ... Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans = Ignorant Scum 25 min Renaissance Man 1
Mlk day off for what?? 28 min Renaissance Man 8
fmla abusers 43 min Sbu53 13
Warren truck and bonus 3 hr Kev4105 42
Trenton good, Mack bad 7 hr 95ers 4
German auto workers strike for 28 hour work week 8 hr happiness 1
To the Chysler topix troll who bashes President... 9 hr Sbu53 25
Profit sharing $5800! 12 hr Sameaslast 114
More from around the web