chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
Trice

Westland, MI

#3434 Jan 23, 2013
DHM wrote:
<quoted text>
The automated message told me the dundee engine plant. Hopefully I find out for sure at orientation on Monday.
Oooh ok....maybe we are being sent to the same place....whereever that may be...LOL. Doesn't matter to me as long as we have a job.
Trice

Westland, MI

#3435 Jan 23, 2013
Smiley77 wrote:
All orientations are held in Warren. The plant you will go to will be discussed then if your confused. I would suggest you call candidate care and confirm.
Ok, thanks. I called them and the lady said she doesn't know anything about the call I got. But ill be in Warren Monday for orientation.
SaltyNuggets

United States

#3436 Jan 23, 2013
SimplyMe248 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can remember tell me how your process went...
I applied 9/11/11
*Infinite times goes by*
Drug test 3/12
*Infinite time goes by*
Still in consideration email 11/12
Another drug test 12/12
Fighting back and forth w Chrysler and Sterling about whether or not my test was submitted 1/18
Orientation on the 28th
SaltyNuggets

United States

#3437 Jan 23, 2013
SaltyNuggets wrote:
<quoted text>
I applied 9/11/11
*Infinite times goes by*
Drug test 3/12
*Infinite time goes by*
Still in consideration email 11/12
Another drug test 12/12
Fighting back and forth w Chrysler and Sterling about whether or not my test was submitted 1/18
Orientation on the 28th
Correction* I applied 9/11/10
Lawrence

Warren, MI

#3438 Jan 23, 2013
Trice wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused too cause the recording says Dundee but candidate care says orientation is in Warren....have u received anything? Your job site might be jnap after orientation tho.
I havent received my second email yet. I've been attacking my phone in anticipation of it! I called canidate care to possibly get a date out of them but the lady didnt want to tell me squat! She said that if I don't receive it by friday to call them and see what is going on. So I guess this weekend will be the longest of my life because this is the first time EVER where im looking forward to a monday. puahaha. I'm thinking our orientation is possibly in dundee because there were others that had orientation at WTAP for the 23/24 so I doubt they would do two orientation dates at the same plant, BUT Chrysler operates however they please so I guess we won't know until we walk through those doors huh?

Since: Oct 12

Grosse Pointe, MI

#3439 Jan 23, 2013
SaltyNuggets wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction* I applied 9/11/10
are you still systems that long ago
EagerApplicant

United States

#3440 Jan 23, 2013
Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so confused right now! I know the person in JNAP wouldn't lie to me. So maybe I train at Dundee and then go to JNAP. Argh so frustrating
All orientatations begin at WCM Academy at 2500 E. 9 mile in Watren. From there you get details for reporting to your plant. I started orientation there today, and return there tomorrow, then finish orientation on Fri and Sat at WTAP. There were people in the group going to Trenton, etc. Most were for WTAP. They asked us to bring application and I-9 from email, Birth Cert. SS card and DL.
TONE

Detroit, MI

#3441 Jan 23, 2013
My status has changed today it now says "We will be in contact with you soon with additional details please continue to monitor your email"!! This must mean my orientation email is next!! Yes!!! anyone else received this status change??
Smiley77

Warren, MI

#3442 Jan 23, 2013
EagerApplicant wrote:
<quoted text>
All orientatations begin at WCM Academy at 2500 E. 9 mile in Watren. From there you get details for reporting to your plant. I started orientation there today, and return there tomorrow, then finish orientation on Fri and Sat at WTAP. There were people in the group going to Trenton, etc. Most were for WTAP. They asked us to bring application and I-9 from email, Birth Cert. SS card and DL.
Hi, can you tell us how many were in your orientation group Today for WTAP?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3443 Jan 23, 2013
Smiley77 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, can you tell us how many were in your orientation group Today for WTAP?
There were some booklets being passed out and the guy said they passed out 196. There were about 40-50 for Trenton and a few skilled trades so maybe 135-145 for WTAP.
big810

United States

#3444 Jan 23, 2013
TONE wrote:
My status has changed today it now says "We will be in contact with you soon with additional details please continue to monitor your email"!! This must mean my orientation email is next!! Yes!!! anyone else received this status change??
i got the same message I've been waiting since Oct for a orenitaion date
Smiley77

Warren, MI

#3445 Jan 23, 2013
BCO40812 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were some booklets being passed out and the guy said they passed out 196. There were about 40-50 for Trenton and a few skilled trades so maybe 135-145 for WTAP.
Hey.. Good to see you still checking on us... Thanks so much.

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#3446 Jan 23, 2013
EagerApplicant wrote:
<quoted text>
Today was long as shit. That's kinda retarded his they won't let you use photocopies,
confused

United States

#3447 Jan 23, 2013
TONE wrote:
yes i did and. I hope so i applied last jan and been hired since october

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3448 Jan 23, 2013
Smiley77 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey.. Good to see you still checking on us... Thanks so much.
No problem, your welcome.
lucky

Belleville, MI

#3449 Jan 23, 2013
TONE wrote:
what plant u apply for tone?
gunit9596

Fenton, MI

#3450 Jan 23, 2013
I applied Aug8th. I recieved a still in consideration email . On Dec28th i had a phone interview then on Jan10th i recieved a still in consideration email again. I really want to move forward with this process i see a lot of people going to orientation and taking drug test and getting placed im like whats up with me . Im so ready to work for the company so i can make a better income for me and my family. Has anyone else process went the same as mine so far.
TONE

Detroit, MI

#3451 Jan 23, 2013
big810 wrote:
<quoted text>
i got the same message I've been waiting since Oct for a orenitaion date
ok here we go I can't wait it's our turn!!!
TONE

Detroit, MI

#3452 Jan 23, 2013
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>what plant u apply for tone?
No one particular plant just Detroit metro area.
k king

Macomb, MI

#3453 Jan 23, 2013
anyone on here that applied aug8 and is still waiting on education verification?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my sister was raped by a chrysler worker 1 hr hiya 57
Shap gets the Ram official 4 hr Sergio the Dom 23
Bap layoffs and c shift gone! 6 hr hiya 43
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 6 hr wizard2015 2,939
Shap 2 Wtap 8 hr marv 6
applied to TNAP sept 3rd 9 hr WTAP3 39
Big things coming to belvider 10 hr slimjim 45
More from around the web