chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
Trice

Westland, MI

#3374 Jan 22, 2013
EagerApplicant wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I received it last week.
Oh ok. I go on the 28th, but I only received the email with the attachments to print. I haven't received the email with all the orientation info yet.
EagerApplicant

Washington, DC

#3375 Jan 22, 2013
Trice wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok. I go on the 28th, but I only received the email with the attachments to print. I haven't received the email with all the orientation info yet.
My emails came Wed and Thurs. I called Candidate Care for details before the second email.
Alrite-Already

United States

#3376 Jan 22, 2013
MR_OCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did, ok hopefully none of my previous employers gave false info -_-
Everything will be just fine silly! watch!(0:

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI

#3377 Jan 22, 2013
Congrats to all who moving alone in the Detroit hiring process

Detroit, MI

#3378 Jan 22, 2013
Like myself to all toledo applicants hang in there and stay positive hope we be moving as well
Lawrence

Murfreesboro, TN

#3379 Jan 22, 2013
Trice wrote:
<quoted text>
Trice have you received the second email yet? I'm still waiting on mine. Should I call candidate care to receive more info??
Slick

Troy, MI

#3380 Jan 22, 2013
Have people done orientation then not worked for months? Just thinking of taking 3 days off current job for orientation then heading back to old job till exact start time. Or are people starting soon after orientation?
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#3381 Jan 22, 2013
tae32 wrote:
Like myself to all toledo applicants hang in there and stay positive hope we be moving as well
they jus should have never mislead us in the phone interview by sayin that the position started in january. i just got of phone with candidate care and was told they dont have the testing dates as of yet but when they do the emails will go out
k king

Denver, CO

#3382 Jan 22, 2013
brownnomber23 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah it took a min. for them to verify mine I had to fax over my diploma and nursing certificate and then about a 3 week before phone call for drug test did that Jan.10th then got email to wait for assessment soliloquy sit back and enjoy the ride!
thanks for the info!!!!
k king

Denver, CO

#3383 Jan 22, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>^^^agree
hey ms mook congrats to u and everyone!!! Thats great i called sterling again today thry said there still waiting on lansing to confirm my education then they are sending to employer just waiting with fingers crossed snd being patient !!!!!
EagerApplicant

Washington, DC

#3384 Jan 22, 2013
Slick wrote:
Have people done orientation then not worked for months? Just thinking of taking 3 days off current job for orientation then heading back to old job till exact start time. Or are people starting soon after orientation?

I asked that question on another thread and was told we start working after orientation and have until March 4 to learn the job.
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3385 Jan 22, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text> hey ms mook congrats to u and everyone!!! Thats great i called sterling again today thry said there still waiting on lansing to confirm my education then they are sending to employer just waiting with fingers crossed snd being patient !!!!!
hey k king, thank u were finally moving forward hopefully u will receive all that needs to be taking care of this week the process seem to be moving rather fast now. BE BLESSED!!!!
Brownbomber23

Elyria, OH

#3386 Jan 22, 2013
tae32 wrote:
Yes I believe so as well thanks Tae

Since: Nov 12

Detroit, MI

#3387 Jan 22, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text>did they contact u about the wrong info and was it from sterling ? And just curious if u know what kind of info can disqualify u from passing it? And do mean after the white packet they haven't contacted you yet?
Sorry Im just seeing this,but it came from sterling and I called them after they investigated they sent me an email and called me to say tht
the problem was taken care of.January 21 I got a email saying congrates on my job offer then got a call today saying I will get a email in 24 hrs abt my drug test and physical.
Brownbomber23

Elyria, OH

#3388 Jan 22, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text> thanks for the info!!!!
you are welcome

Since: Nov 12

Detroit, MI

#3389 Jan 22, 2013
Hello my cousin wears glasses and has to take her physical,but she think bc she wear glasses they want hire her.I don't think tht has anything to do with it.
nik

New Baltimore, MI

#3390 Jan 22, 2013
i have had my congrats email since the week of thanksgiving.hoping i get my orien. email soon.i did my app on aug 8.so excited to start, but havent heard anything since.
Bianca

Sterling Heights, MI

#3391 Jan 22, 2013
MZODOGG wrote:
Hello my cousin wears glasses and has to take her physical,but she think bc she wear glasses they want hire her.I don't think tht has anything to do with it.
lol I wear glasses and passed tell her don't be scared its not big they won't ask her to take them off they'll just ask if she wears contacts also which I do also its nothing big

Detroit, MI

#3392 Jan 22, 2013
Brownbomber23 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I believe so as well thanks Tae
You welcome
EagerApplicant

Washington, DC

#3393 Jan 22, 2013
MZODOGG wrote:
I was allowed to wear my glasses for the distance chart. I didn't have my reading glasses for the close up chart. I was seeing double. I thought I failed. 20/40 and 20/20 balanced it to 20/30. Tell her to take her glasses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caravan knight 10 hr Mmemm 14
Dundee engine Fri xxhxh 24
merrill lynch buyout question (Sep '08) Fri Pinky88 19
Starting work at Sterling Hgts. Assembly Fri Ssp 5
Wtap getting new vehicles??? Jul 17 CTC Mole 7
1984 Chrysler E Class Jul 16 BigAl 1
Corrupt Union Jul 16 The railyard 8
More from around the web