|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Trice619 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok cool! We are waiting for a 2nd email with all the rest of the info. And I'm with u.....just let us get our feet in the door...LOL
When you got your orientation email...did it got to your inbox or spam mail?
msmook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

glamd wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked my status and it says the samething. Hopefully we will hear something soon. My bday is thursday it would be nice to get the orientation email on my bday!! Hopeful!
CONGRATS LADIES!!!! my stat has changed to the same thing as well.
MrLost

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Got the same we will be in contact with u soon update also.... Hope we are in the group 3 orientation or is this group 4?I lost count lol
msmook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Hhh wrote:
Yea my status changed to tellin me to watch my email i wish they would hurry up im ready to leave my job and move on to something better in my life
^^^agree
Slick

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Status changed today as well. Will be in contact soon.
Hhh

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Does anyone know the schedules of orientation
Xxpink

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Status changed also.. Will b n contact monitor email...

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Since: Jan 13

Detroit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Good morning all, I just called Sterling and they said my results are done. How long does it take for Chrysler to respond once they returned the background and education check?

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Just my status as well...it says the same thing....monitor you're email we will be in contact soon. My question is for the people who already received their orientation emails. Did you status o on candidate care say this before you received your email?

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

glamd wrote:
<quoted text>
When you got your orientation email...did it got to your inbox or spam mail?
It came to my inbox
Bianca

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

SimplyMe248 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you have ur drug test and physical?
I took it Dec. 27th it changed that Sat to Congratulations and just this morning to a different Congratulations
Bianca

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Bianca wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that's what mines did too! Hope this means our orientation is coming!!!!
I hope so two im ready to start
Alrite-Already

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

MR_OCD wrote:
Good morning all, I just called Sterling and they said my results are done. How long does it take for Chrysler to respond once they returned the background and education check?
Hey OCD...see I told u they wud complete it soon, we're close together in this process. When I called Chrysler to find out if they received my bc/chk they said it is under review so im sure thats whats going on w yours as well, I believe they're waiting for all those bc/chks to come back from our group and then they'll start sending us out for the drug screen...what i've gathered from.this forum it cn take anywhere from 1week-2months before we receive that call/email to send us off for drug screening. HOPEFULLY it wont take TOO long!!
Bianca

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

MsKrystal wrote:
Just my status as well...it says the same thing....monitor you're email we will be in contact soon. My question is for the people who already received their orientation emails. Did you status o on candidate care say this before you received your email?
I was gonna ask the same question
EagerApplicant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Bianca wrote:
<quoted text> I was gonna ask the same question
Congratulatios to everyone moving fotward! I received my orientation email to start tomorrow, but never a status change since the congratulations in October. I believe they are updating with these "Get Ready" alerts because you are moving quicker. They want to let you know you will not be waiting for 3 months like some of us did. I heard some people are dropped from the system for failing to respond to emails.
Trice

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

EagerApplicant wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulatios to everyone moving fotward! I received my orientation email to start tomorrow, but never a status change since the congratulations in October. I believe they are updating with these "Get Ready" alerts because you are moving quicker. They want to let you know you will not be waiting for 3 months like some of us did. I heard some people are dropped from the system for failing to respond to emails.
U got the orientation email today?
Trice

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

MsKrystal wrote:
No, it just kept the Congrats on your new position....I think they are bout to move yall fast and they ate letting u know to be on the look out....I hope that's the case.

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Detroit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Alrite-Already wrote:
<quoted text>Hey OCD...see I told u they wud complete it soon, we're close together in this process. When I called Chrysler to find out if they received my bc/chk they said it is under review so im sure thats whats going on w yours as well, I believe they're waiting for all those bc/chks to come back from our group and then they'll start sending us out for the drug screen...what i've gathered from.this forum it cn take anywhere from 1week-2months before we receive that call/email to send us off for drug screening. HOPEFULLY it wont take TOO long!!
Yes you did, ok hopefully none of my previous employers gave false info -_-
MrLost

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

EagerApplicant wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your right lol
MrLost

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Wat can u wear to orientation? Casual jeans an shirt is Kool?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chrysler Forum right now

Search the Chrysler Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
over 1500 in repair 1 hr WTF 4
Why do team leaders get .50 cents more 1 hr WTF 10
Good Bye C shift BAP 4 hr JnapA5 8
2004 Neon noisey rear supension 4 hr SDAVID 2
Do you think it is a good idea for an UAW emplo... 4 hr C Crew BUL 1
Detroit Assessment 0_o 4 hr billy 55
CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) 5 hr Lesabre 9
Heard no pay raise for t1 just t2 but everyone ... 5 hr wild west cowboy 36
•••