chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
Just saying

Taylor, MI

#3274 Jan 20, 2013
Trice619 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine has the same dates but it says Dundee Engine Plant
FYI...dundee just laid off some people that were full time and under 90 days..some were a week away from their 90 others had 3 weeks or so to go..not enough work and too many people..their TPTs were worked 40+ hours for over a month then dropped just before the christmas holidays and haven't been called back...they had a lot of tpts.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3275 Jan 20, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI...dundee just laid off some people that were full time and under 90 days..some were a week away from their 90 others had 3 weeks or so to go..not enough work and too many people..their TPTs were worked 40+ hours for over a month then dropped just before the christmas holidays and haven't been called back...they had a lot of tpts.
So why are they hiring for Dundee?

Since: Jan 13

Westland, MI

#3276 Jan 20, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow...I guess i will work the little time they give me and go back to work for the city.

Since: Dec 12

Magna, UT

#3277 Jan 20, 2013
Hhh wrote:
Do u get paid when u attened orientation
Yes you will get paid!

Magna, UT

#3278 Jan 20, 2013
BCO40812 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are they hiring for Dundee?
See people aren't telling the whole story. Alot of people get let go because they fail there 30 and 70th day evaluations. They will let you go on the 89th day if you don't have good attendance and or you have other violations. And thats why tpts dont roll over and they bring in new people. Its very easy for them to replace you so come in on time, do your work and dont violate the rules!

Since: Jan 13

Darby, PA

#3279 Jan 20, 2013
BeautifulMe313 wrote:
<quoted text>
See people aren't telling the whole story. Alot of people get let go because they fail there 30 and 70th day evaluations. They will let you go on the 89th day if you don't have good attendance and or you have other violations. And thats why tpts dont roll over and they bring in new people. Its very easy for them to replace you so come in on time, do your work and dont violate the rules!
THANKS BEAUTIFUL MAKE IT MAKE SENSE I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT I SEE NOW WHY THEY ARE HIRING SO MANY PEOPLE WEEDING OUT THE BAD SEEDS

Location hidden

#3280 Jan 20, 2013
BeautifulMe313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, that makes sense! On 30 and 90th days what are the key evaluations? Attendance, punctuality, mistakes and performance?
Just saying

Taylor, MI

#3281 Jan 20, 2013
BeautifulMe313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, none of them violated anything, all of them worked and were never late. All of them had rave reviews from their leaders and other coworkers..there are seriously too many people and not enough work at that plant at this moment. They have to start at the bottom of the list. They have high hopes for production to pick up but right now they are sending people home early on days, changing up crews and moving people around to other shifts and putting them in places of Pic and Syncreon workers. As to why they are bringing in more TPTs when there is already a list of them that arent being called in..who knows..could be for anticipation of production picking up or more help to replace the 14 people that were laid off when they are short..they were told lay offs wont stop with them, they were predicting more until production picks up. TPT's really should keep their regular jobs until they are flipped.
Just saying

Taylor, MI

#3282 Jan 20, 2013
ChargerNBA wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS BEAUTIFUL MAKE IT MAKE SENSE I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT I SEE NOW WHY THEY ARE HIRING SO MANY PEOPLE WEEDING OUT THE BAD SEEDS
These people were not fired..they had a meeting with a BUL and a union rep...their work and being on time was not in question. Had it been, they would have been walked out the door when the leaders/BULs had enough. At this plant you will know right away if you are doing a good job or not. They were laid off and told they hoped to be able to bring them back as soon as they could.

Location hidden

#3283 Jan 20, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, none of them violated anything, all of them worked and were never late. All of them had rave reviews from their leaders and other coworkers..there are seriously too many people and not enough work at that plant at this moment. They have to start at the bottom of the list. They have high hopes for production to pick up but right now they are sending people home early on days, changing up crews and moving people around to other shifts and putting them in places of Pic and Syncreon workers. As to why they are bringing in more TPTs when there is already a list of them that arent being called in..who knows..could be for anticipation of production picking up or more help to replace the 14 people that were laid off when they are short..they were told lay offs wont stop with them, they were predicting more until production picks up. TPT's really should keep their regular jobs until they are flipped.
Thanks for the info, that's really too bad. Trenton is working OT like crazy I hear. Hopefully Dundee picks back up soon.

Magna, UT

#3284 Jan 21, 2013
BCO40812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, that makes sense! On 30 and 90th days what are the key evaluations? Attendance, punctuality, mistakes and performance?
Since your going to Trenton, there evaluations will be based on attendance, and job performance. They will tell you the many stories of people not passing these and being walked out!

Magna, UT

#3285 Jan 21, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly that's crazy to do this! Why hire? At Trenton they are working 12 hours and hiring like crazy. Even adding 2 more engines and expanding the place by opening and constructing the old plant to accommodate the new engines. And they don't foresee production slowing down. This is really sad that they are doing this

Magna, UT

#3286 Jan 21, 2013
ChargerNBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome :)
whatever

Belvidere, IL

#3287 Jan 21, 2013
i just wish you people would get hired already. this is sooo boring. btw, its not that great of a job anyway. some of you will never last on that line. never!
Fart smeller

United States

#3288 Jan 21, 2013
Isn't it funny how the others that were on this thread stopped communicating since they were hired. They were using eachother for information. Wonder if they ever met up at Bdubs? Lol
Just saying

Taylor, MI

#3289 Jan 21, 2013
BeautifulMe313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly that's crazy to do this! Why hire? At Trenton they are working 12 hours and hiring like crazy. Even adding 2 more engines and expanding the place by opening and constructing the old plant to accommodate the new engines. And they don't foresee production slowing down. This is really sad that they are doing this
It is sad and I hope they get things figured out with all these plants around hiring and busy!

Since: Nov 12

Taylor, MI

#3290 Jan 21, 2013
Yea i dnt get why dundee engine is hiring ether. im tpt and only worked one day maybe we will get sent to trenton north plant when it opens up or sumthjng
Hhh

Astoria, NY

#3291 Jan 21, 2013
New chrysler emp wrote:
Yea i dnt get why dundee engine is hiring ether. im tpt and only worked one day maybe we will get sent to trenton north plant when it opens up or sumthjng
Which plant do u work at and y have u only worked one day

Since: Nov 12

Taylor, MI

#3292 Jan 21, 2013
Hhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Which plant do u work at and y have u only worked one day
I work at dundee thats why i dont get why there even hiring still and i dnt know why i only worked one day but me and 5 other people are in the same boat

Magna, UT

#3293 Jan 21, 2013
New chrysler emp wrote:
They are already hiring for Trenton South and most of the old employees are going to North. We are getting 250 new hires by March to fill up South

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling stamping 11 min Snoop Doggy Stlye 10
loose in marysville 14 min rules 1
Lowered my 2011chrysler 300c 1.5 all around 18 min Snoop Doggy Stlye 6
tpt with no sign I'm being rolled over 23 min HR the best 8
Bull Dyke epidemic @ SHAP 1 hr Hey homophobes 7
Marysville axle (Sep '15) 2 hr Lol 68
Letter regarding Employee Purchase 5 hr ML King 5