EagerApplicant

United States

#3212 Jan 18, 2013
Lawrence wrote:
So I know there is a wave of orientation going around from 23/34 at WTAP but I checked on my candidate care and it says " Production Operator - TPT (Jan28/29) Metro Detroit" I'm just wondering if anyone has this on their application status because I want to know the location of where ill be working. I'm wondering if im going to be working at WTAP or possibly somewhere else. I'd like to work at WTAP because its a less than 5 minute commute. If anyone else has this on their candidate care keep me posted.
I was hired for full time at WTAP, but my niece just told me that some tpt people at WTAP were just rolled over to full time. They need to replace them with new tpt workers. You may be one of them.
k king

Macomb, MI

#3213 Jan 18, 2013
msmook wrote:
hey k king, did u say u went to pershing i went there as well, but i so on a few previous pages where the same thing was going on with pple with education verification and they said they were just on sterling head everyother day lol. I pray that all is taking care of and every closed door maybe open and i bind every hinderance in the name of JESUS be BLESSED, do u have facebook look me up msproverbsthirtyone smith.
thank you , cap and ms mook i didnt want to have to go there but he was getting much to disrespectful !!! for me to hold back Im much bigger than that beleive me but we dont need that childish ish on here im trying to be a positive person and productive person for people to hate x felons and so negative i think insead of background checks there should be psyciatric checks instead .....and one more thing and im done to PRETTYPIE , you are entitled to your opinion but this is the real world ... you want to know if your working next to a felon well you will never know because the one you may be working next to might have commited more felonies the the person with a felonie and was never convicted !!! just a litttle something to think about i dont mean any harm just keeping it real!!! theres a lot of felons who have changed there lives and are even better people then who are not so dont judge that is GODs job!!! please so please you non felons who are so good please act like it positivity is the key much luv!!!!!! and cap you are a beuitiful person and ms mook u to , yes ill look ya up wishing everyone the best of luck GODS got our backs yall !!!!
Blissfield Hopeful

North Branch, MI

#3214 Jan 18, 2013
By seeing everyone starting at the different plants in MI, it makes me think I should of applied to those plants instead of Toledo. I already went thru all the steps just waiting for the call.....gotta stay patient I guess.
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3215 Jan 19, 2013
Blissfield Hopeful wrote:
By seeing everyone starting at the different plants in MI, it makes me think I should of applied to those plants instead of Toledo. I already went thru all the steps just waiting for the call.....gotta stay patient I guess.
stay patient Blissfield Hopeful, there going to contact u trust me there is alot of pple tranfering from toledo location to detroit so there will be some open spots.
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3216 Jan 19, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text> thank you , cap and ms mook i didnt want to have to go there but he was getting much to disrespectful !!! for me to hold back Im much bigger than that beleive me but we dont need that childish ish on here im trying to be a positive person and productive person for people to hate x felons and so negative i think insead of background checks there should be psyciatric checks instead .....and one more thing and im done to PRETTYPIE , you are entitled to your opinion but this is the real world ... you want to know if your working next to a felon well you will never know because the one you may be working next to might have commited more felonies the the person with a felonie and was never convicted !!! just a litttle something to think about i dont mean any harm just keeping it real!!! theres a lot of felons who have changed there lives and are even better people then who are not so dont judge that is GODs job!!! please so please you non felons who are so good please act like it positivity is the key much luv!!!!!! and cap you are a beuitiful person and ms mook u to , yes ill look ya up wishing everyone the best of luck GODS got our backs yall !!!!
hey k king thanks for even encouraging me and im not commenting anymore on mark 11 stat he apologized owned up to his faults so be it. The pple on here wants this ALL to stop and talk about CHRYSLER TOPIX so from this point on thats what it is look me up shoot me a message and let me know that thats u BE BLESSED!!!!
Capricorn

Hazel Park, MI

#3217 Jan 19, 2013
Mark11 wrote:
Listen um not a troll and I'm not secular, narrow is the path and very few find it. I too can quote the bible but I can also decipher it's meaning. Jesus is the ONLY way to salvation. I just hope your not Jehovah witness with all the talk of the " kingdom " . Anyway let's get away from that, I apologize for earlier comments. I have 15 years with Chrysler and am currently at WTAP. Any questions about anything I can try and answer based on my own experience. Again I apologize.
First I would like to apologize to all on this forum; I am not the villain here, but I just didn't want to see anyone upset. Mark I too apologize, like I said; I don't go there like that, but sometimes Mark, for me and lot of people, our only fight is with Word and with the truth. I'm not Jehovah Witness either, I attend a multi-cultural church-very diverse. My pastor comes on the Church channel network. I also respect ur views on the felony issue, its dangerous out here and people want to know who's in/around them, believe me I know.

It's nothing wrong with an opinion, but just like we all have noses, so does everyone have an opinion, and I'm not directing this quote toward you, just speaking generally. Sometimes Mark, it's not our opinion on an issue that matters, it's about our perspective. All of us make judgmental comments and don't even realize it until we go under conviction and I'm sure that you know-conviction can be health to ur bones. I knew that you knew Christ b/c I got it in my spirit, and being in Chrysler for 15 yrs.-I can understand where ur coming from. All I was saying is that it's not fair to trample upon the hope of the people. As you can see, our government is getting further away from the people, where the peoples opinions, concerns, and views no longer matter-it's all about the glass ceiling. It's also not about religion and politics, again and I'm sure you know this, religion crucified Christ. The same people that praised Him one day turned around and crucified Him. What I'm saying is, all of sudden I have become the villain-is this not one of the wiles of the accuser of the brethren? BUT this is the same thing that happened to our Savior. His words offended them and they couldn't deal with it.

It's really astounding to me, even on this forum, how God's name is slung around-He's God right now but once some get the job He will no longer matter and I know this from within me. For the most part, He's trying most of us. He knows that there are some that want Chrysler way more than they want Him and not trying to step on any toes here-this is a fact of the truth. Howbeit, Be blessed Mark and I pray that you prosper in every endeavor that you embark upon. I got nothing but Love for you. I'm not that kind of person, not spiteful, nor evil. I am pretty cool person; you just don't know me. Forgive me Mark and forgive my buddy King K. this situation really upset him, I will hold him up lest the enemy uses it against him.
Capricorn

Hazel Park, MI

#3218 Jan 19, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text> thank you , cap and ms mook i didnt want to have to go there but he was getting much to disrespectful !!! for me to hold back Im much bigger than that beleive me but we dont need that childish ish on here im trying to be a positive person and productive person for people to hate x felons and so negative i think insead of background checks there should be psyciatric checks instead .....and one more thing and im done to PRETTYPIE , you are entitled to your opinion but this is the real world ... you want to know if your working next to a felon well you will never know because the one you may be working next to might have commited more felonies the the person with a felonie and was never convicted !!! just a litttle something to think about i dont mean any harm just keeping it real!!! theres a lot of felons who have changed there lives and are even better people then who are not so dont judge that is GODs job!!! please so please you non felons who are so good please act like it positivity is the key much luv!!!!!! and cap you are a beuitiful person and ms mook u to , yes ill look ya up wishing everyone the best of luck GODS got our backs yall !!!!
I feel you King K, don't worry Mark and I have straighten out, and you're right, I have changed K X's over I made my mistake b/c I didn't want my mother and child to struggle and of course you can imagine what happened, when the smoke cleared; I was standing alone, but not this time and anybody that feels that want to try me-try then-I guarantee you won't win. Like I said, people really don't know who their moving against. Know one thing King K, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God for pulling down of Strongholds! You are Blessed and you shall be Blessed!
Lawrence

Warren, MI

#3219 Jan 19, 2013
Trice619 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine has the same dates but it says Dundee Engine Plant
That is seriously really far :l IM LITERALLY right around the corner from WTAP. But since mine doesnt say an exact location then there is still the possibility that I might be moved to either locations. I don't know I'm still scanning my email every hour for the orientation email. I can't remember who it was but someone asked me how long my candidate care has said congrats on your new position its said that since like november! I thought I was going to be working at JNAP when they hired all those people around that time but I guess my time is soon to come. Msmook do you work at a plant where you know there is orientation on the 28/29th of January?
Capricorn

Hazel Park, MI

#3220 Jan 19, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text> I had a question pleassssse don't this the wrong way are u a male or female just hard to tell most of the pple on this site have mr or ms, or even a guy or girly name?, i would not have known that tae was a guy either until u just said something.
Hey MsMook, I am a female, hope that doesn't bother you. LOL I hope Tae32 is a guy-don't want to disrespect nobody. I wasn't even thinking clearly when I was replying to the post. Yeah, MsMook, my mom got on me bad last night and she keeps tellin me to stay off of here. She asked me, have I not noticed that all this can of mess starts transpiring whenever you say something. She stated that this an enemy lying in wait for you every time, but also said that God is in it too, and that it was nothing wrong with dropping those Holy lugs, it's just that, for the most part, some cannot and will not except it and that's why I shouldn't be on here. Although the forum is helpful, she told me that when you pulled away the first time, I should have left it that way. It no longer works for me and that's where God comes in at. Nevertheless, I am so glad to have met you and my buddy King K. I'll be shoutin at u tho. Be blessed woman of God and believe me you are a Powerful woman of God-I can tell. Keep speaking with that authority; I'm sure it will always break up that fallow ground.

Since: Jan 13

Garden City, MI

#3221 Jan 19, 2013
Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
That is seriously really far :l IM LITERALLY right around the corner from WTAP. But since mine doesnt say an exact location then there is still the possibility that I might be moved to either locations. I don't know I'm still scanning my email every hour for the orientation email. I can't remember who it was but someone asked me how long my candidate care has said congrats on your new position its said that since like november! I thought I was going to be working at JNAP when they hired all those people around that time but I guess my time is soon to come. Msmook do you work at a plant where you know there is orientation on the 28/29th of January?
Yeah it is, because I live in Westland and its an hour from me. I'm waiting on the orientation email too. As soon as it comes ill let you know.
MrLost

Livonia, MI

#3222 Jan 19, 2013
Who is satin?
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3223 Jan 19, 2013
Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodmorning Lawrence, im a license manicurist thats how i make a living but iam a candidate trying to be employed at chrysler i do have family and friends that are employed at chrysler. The stat update u received it should have stated two dates and the work location u will be working at, those two dates are ur orientation dates. you will be receiving an email with further instructions on orientation where it will be held and proper document you have to bring with you, and there should be more info about ur work site. At the orientation there will be people that are going to different work sites not everyone is going to the same plants or even have full time employment. Before u go to orientation drink u some coffee or a energy drink ur being payed for orientation and u don't to fall a SLEEP i hear orientation is very boring. I wish u the best and be BLESSED!!!

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Detroit

#3224 Jan 19, 2013
The accuser, to obstruct &/ or oppose.
Capricorn

Hazel Park, MI

#3225 Jan 19, 2013
MrLost wrote:
Who is satin?
Hey Mr. Lost that's the person I'm looking for. Didn't come on to start any trouble, but that's why I came back on here. Where is she?

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Detroit

#3226 Jan 19, 2013
All I know is this pass week on this site, it has not helped me at all. I remember it gave me hope and almost knew what was the next steps, it felt good to also meet people that was and still in the same boat, anyway I hope everyone get there chance. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3227 Jan 19, 2013
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MsMook, I am a female, hope that doesn't bother you. LOL I hope Tae32 is a guy-don't want to disrespect nobody. I wasn't even thinking clearly when I was replying to the post. Yeah, MsMook, my mom got on me bad last night and she keeps tellin me to stay off of here. She asked me, have I not noticed that all this can of mess starts transpiring whenever you say something. She stated that this an enemy lying in wait for you every time, but also said that God is in it too, and that it was nothing wrong with dropping those Holy lugs, it's just that, for the most part, some cannot and will not except it and that's why I shouldn't be on here. Although the forum is helpful, she told me that when you pulled away the first time, I should have left it that way. It no longer works for me and that's where God comes in at. Nevertheless, I am so glad to have met you and my buddy King K. I'll be shoutin at u tho. Be blessed woman of God and believe me you are a Powerful woman of God-I can tell. Keep speaking with that authority; I'm sure it will always break up that fallow ground.
Goodmorning Capicorn, no that don't bother me at all WOMAN OF GOD!!!, i very seldom me men accept the ones at my church that know how to flow in GOD'S Anointing, be BLESSED hope to hear from u soon.
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3228 Jan 19, 2013
Trice619 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it is, because I live in Westland and its an hour from me. I'm waiting on the orientation email too. As soon as it comes ill let you know.
Trice Trice lol my unk said u are going to love ur plant, let us know ur start date when u get that email lady.
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3229 Jan 19, 2013
MrLost wrote:
Who is satin?
what it do young glock tota tota lol, let me borrow them eyes this weekend lol funny. i don't know who satin is but satan is the angel that was kicked out of heaven and now is roaming thee earth seeking whom he can devour.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3230 Jan 19, 2013
Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get your orientation email it will confirm your employment offer (TPT= Temporary or Part Time, Full time) and may contain location. There is a possibility that you don't find out what location until orientation, it has happened in the past. It sounds like your offer will be TPT but wait to see if your email has more details on the location. You could also call candidate care to see if they have more info.
Capricorn

Hazel Park, MI

#3232 Jan 19, 2013
MR_OCD wrote:
All I know is this pass week on this site, it has not helped me at all. I remember it gave me hope and almost knew what was the next steps, it felt good to also meet people that was and still in the same boat, anyway I hope everyone get there chance. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
I feel you Mr.OCD, I go through this at times-not much though. If you don't mind me saying, collective hope Mr. OCD is one thing, but a more personalized hope is another kind. Lay hold now Mr. OCD, take full control of ur own hope. Believe me I've tried it and the forum will only hold u so long. Make it personal with the hope you have and watch things unfold. BE Blessed. Precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little, there a little that's how He operates. Trust me, I wouldn't lie to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what assembly plants are on aws 3 hr misinformed 7
Why do team leaders get .50 cents more 6 hr Joshua Lee 24
05 T & C right side windows don't work 10 hr blades33 1
8 hrs five days is a lie 11 hr Same Boat 4
2012 ram headlights suck on dim.. (Feb '12) 20 hr Rfhobbs 97
can I just get an orientation date ??? ^.^ 22 hr dez nuts 7
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) Fri Troy 2,275

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••