chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...

Since: Nov 12

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#3133 Jan 17, 2013
ChrysCanid248 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Ya I hope so. I'm guessing the main reason they need it is for the pay roll. I'm also guessing I'm not the only on with this problem.
I wouldn't sweat it. I'm sure you are not the first to have this issue. However, i would inform them of it. Probably has more so to do with payroll than anything
MissChris

Clinton Township, MI

#3134 Jan 17, 2013
So am I. Good things come to those who wait!
Bianca wrote:
<quoted text> im out of work right now still putting in apps hoping something will come while im waiting im just being patient
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3135 Jan 17, 2013
Bianca wrote:
<quoted text> im out of work right now still putting in apps hoping something will come while im waiting im just being patient
i can tell u this the race is not won by the strong or the swift but the one that endure to the end... P.U.S.H PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPEN BE BLESSED!!!
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3136 Jan 17, 2013
Trice619 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my name was for Facebook.. I don't have an ig
ok im about to request you, and my unk said hes in Marysville but said dundee and trenton are two of the best plants u can work at.
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3137 Jan 17, 2013
MrLost wrote:
Don't judge my fb name lol Ron glock tota
i requested u yellow boy did anybody tell u light skin ain't in any more lol lol joking! my initials are m.s. thats me
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3138 Jan 17, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>ok im about to request you, and my unk said hes in Marysville but said dundee and trenton are two of the best plants u can work at.
tried looking u up tricesostressfree it wouldn't come up i will try on my lap top tomorrow tried doing it from my phone
RGC5711

Genoa, OH

#3139 Jan 17, 2013
Can someone tell me how you check candidate care on the status of your application recieved e-mail saying watch for assesment 10/22 wondering if I am still in good standing?
k king

Denver, CO

#3140 Jan 17, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>k king what it do lol say encouraged bruh.
hey ms mook i am GOD IS GOOD . Have another question i remembered during the phone interview he told me the position was for detroit only and it was part time and was i ok with that of course i said yes, do you know if that means metro detroit any of them. and one more i faxed sterling my education veification and then confirmed with them they recieved it . I have read on here about people calling them back.. do u suggest that or just wait on the next email !!!! Im all goodim in Gods Hands lol!!!! Oh he also said the position was for january but that seems a little soon from where im in the process

Since: Jan 13

Westland, MI

#3141 Jan 17, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>tried looking u up tricesostressfree it wouldn't come up i will try on my lap top tomorrow tried doing it from my phone
Oh Idk y ....what's ur fb name? I'll try to find u

Westland, MI

#3142 Jan 17, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>tried looking u up tricesostressfree it wouldn't come up i will try on my lap top tomorrow tried doing it from my phone

Shoot, Idk if the space matters but if so its Trice Sostressfree.
Capricorn

Madison Heights, MI

#3143 Jan 17, 2013
Mark11 wrote:
Capricorn called me a demon, wow, religious people are so judgmental and out of touch with reality
My my, my. First of all I didn't call you a demon, what I said was that no one on here wants to hear demonic statements-if you would have read it clearly. Secondly, I'm trying to figure out if your're a man or a mouse b cuz someone called you a troll and you said nothing and the person that called you a troll I know for a fact is a true man-no mouse. Lastly, don't be moved b cuz you chose to make a discouraging remark and wound up getting bit. Don't write checks that your heart can't cash. I called it demonic b cuz the people on this forum are hopeful candidates and these are the kind of tactics that the enemy uses to get people talking or to snare them. Whatever has taken place in their past has nothing to do with you-it's not ur business, but I guess if you post something like this you'll receive brownie points and I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get some. Some of us work hard to make a name for ourselves. How draining that must be?

I know ur kinda weak there b cuz waited so long to post something. Now that says a lot about you and you want to know who's out of touch with reality? It's the people who don't know the difference btwn religion or have no religion at all and those who cannot recognize a radical believer. So there it is-you don't know much do you. No hard feelings though, just wait someone will back you up it should make u feel better. Please I beg you don't ever say nothing about me or to me. Your'er a thorn in my flesh! Ouch! I could hand you over to Him but naw maybe you didn't mean any harm you just wanted to clean up the mess you made earlier. Be blessed though, I'm sure you'll need it.
MrLost

United States

#3144 Jan 17, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>i requested u yellow boy did anybody tell u light skin ain't in any more lol lol joking! my initials are m.s. thats me
Lol u got jokes huh
msmook

United States

#3145 Jan 18, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text>hey ms mook i am GOD IS GOOD . Have another question i remembered during the phone interview he told me the position was for detroit only and it was part time and was i ok with that of course i said yes, do you know if that means metro detroit any of them. and one more i faxed sterling my education veification and then confirmed with them they recieved it . I have read on here about people calling them back.. do u suggest that or just wait on the next email !!!! Im all goodim in Gods Hands lol!!!! Oh he also said the position was for january but that seems a little soon from where im in the process
every ones usually say part time but once they received there orientation day it says full time, but evening if it is part time last Feb 2012 my mom started working for chrysler at mopar plant mondays and fridays only they were needing her to come in on other days and stay over and come in early once the summer came they offered her temp summer help monday-friday and every other saturday once that was over she was offered full time employment at chrysler warehouse in warren so sometime the plant u start off with may not be ur home plant and once u work 90 days as temp they usually roll u over full time everyone i know was rolled over, and i would give them a call just to see if they were able to locate it, it could be that candidate care has not updated there system if ur doing it from a cell phone try the refresh button or give them a call today they may be closed monday for M.L.K DAY BE BLESSED!!!
msmook

United States

#3146 Jan 18, 2013
MrLost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol u got jokes huh
tehehehe funny!!

New Baltimore, MI

#3147 Jan 18, 2013
Is everybody new starting as a temporary worker?
msmook

United States

#3148 Jan 18, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>every ones usually say part time but once they received there orientation day it says full time, but evening if it is part time last Feb 2012 my mom started working for chrysler at mopar plant mondays and fridays only they were needing her to come in on other days and stay over and come in early once the summer came they offered her temp summer help monday-friday and every other saturday once that was over she was offered full time employment at chrysler warehouse in warren so sometime the plant u start off with may not be ur home plant and once u work 90 days as temp they usually roll u over full time everyone i know was rolled over, and i would give them a call just to see if they were able to locate it, it could be that candidate care has not updated there system if ur doing it from a cell phone try the refresh button or give them a call today they may be closed monday for M.L.K DAY BE BLESSED!!!
and they will send u to any metro detroit plant that needs man power Trenton, Dundee, Marusville, Sterling, Jnap, Warren i heard they need people to fill positions at all of these and some so we up in there and its alot of pple from toledo doing transfers which is holding up everybody because the last wons hired will be moved around cause its based on seniority thats why mom was bumped to warren and they just got two pple from toledo there thats trying to transfer again cause there scared of heights its crazy.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3149 Jan 18, 2013
ddd78 wrote:
Is everybody new starting as a temporary worker?
Right now they are offering only full time because thats what they need but each plant hiring will have spots open for part time people because some of those people will take full time spots. They shouldnt hire part time for a couple months but for those hired in part time usually have the chance to be offered full time because of turn over that will happen.
Mark11

United States

#3150 Jan 18, 2013
Turnover, which means 30% on average quit during the first week of every hiring faze. They shouldn't hire ex cons either.
chargerNBA

Washington, DC

#3151 Jan 18, 2013
Hi I'm new to the forum I applied Aug 8 @ 4:18p.m I've only received the still in consideration email what does the time stamp on the app mean in regards to hiring
Smiley77

Warren, MI

#3152 Jan 18, 2013
chargerNBA wrote:
Hi I'm new to the forum I applied Aug 8 @ 4:18p.m I've only received the still in consideration email what does the time stamp on the app mean in regards to hiring
Absolutely Nothing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump could name Bob corker as VP 21 min Trump 2
Shap to nap to shap wtf 1 hr Orange Turtle 6
Promaster Lemons 2 hr Mathalwaysrules 1
How long will the Canadian Autoworkers new hire... 3 hr Onion head 3
Vacation Shut down weeks 3 hr DonnieSwanson 13
Hard times at Toledo Maching Plant 3 hr newark refugee 3
1264 , indefinite layoff 3 hr Leatherneck 11
More from around the web