chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...
msmook

United States

#3032 Jan 17, 2013
F.Y.I to anyone that is concern about wheather or not if they passed the drug screen, if u recieved a chain of custody letter after doing drug screen if you look toward the bottom of the paper next to where it has donor info which is you there is a Dr. name and phone after all drug screens are completed they are sent there you can call to find out have ur test been sent back yet and they will tell you yes and the date it was sent, if however they tell u no there is notation on your account the doctor wil contact u to get a list of meds your taking and the doctors info that wrote the scripts if you dont have proof u will be disqualified but they will call u first before sending it back to chrysler if its POSTIVIE.
MrLost

United States

#3033 Jan 17, 2013
glamd wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagerly waiting also. Status changed on candidate care Dec 18th. Can't wait to get that hot orientation email lol
wow both of our status changed on the same day Dec 18th lol
MrLost

United States

#3034 Jan 17, 2013
SimplyMe248 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck!!!!
thanks I appreciate that simply
MrLost

United States

#3035 Jan 17, 2013
MR_OCD wrote:
<quoted text>
LmAo you & me both but I'm kindof discouraged though I'm still at the background/ Ed verification part since last Friday :(
dnt worry at least ur still in the running that's what matters. U will get in just keep sweating them about your progress
MrLost

United States

#3036 Jan 17, 2013
Smiley77 wrote:
<quoted text>LOl... Mee too. Good Luck.
good luck to u also smiley
Alrite-Already

United States

#3037 Jan 17, 2013
MR_OCD wrote:
<quoted text>
LmAo you & me both but I'm kindof discouraged though I'm still at the background/ Ed verification part since last Friday :(
IT WILL BE FIND OCD...i sent in my education veri on 1-9-13 and it was completed and returned to Chrysler yesterday..that took a week so yours will probably be done by tomorrow or early nxt week..dont fret..its coming.
msmook

United States

#3038 Jan 17, 2013
Mark11 wrote:
Looks like I gotta talk to the union about the company hiring felons, we should be informed what kind of people are working around us. We have a right to know just like the pedophile list.
u old washed up foolio aint nobody going to listen to you just mad cause all the newbies coming for that over time and you probably dont even work for chrysler just wishing u get in, what is ur point any way of being on this site since u been there since dinosaurs roam the earth. get money stay humble and worry about u.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3039 Jan 17, 2013
Mark11 wrote:
Looks like I gotta talk to the union about the company hiring felons, we should be informed what kind of people are working around us. You have a right to know I am on the pedophile list.
Well, thanks for the heads up!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3040 Jan 17, 2013
Does anyone have the # to Sterling?
MrLost

United States

#3041 Jan 17, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Lost i dont believe in luck but i do believe in BLESSINGS, so i pray that ur day is PROSPEROUS and GOD loose that job to the both of us and i bind the hand of the enemy and that we walk in supernatural increase on this week be BLESSED!!!
That's deep, I truly appreciate that ms Mook and I'm happy he blessed us this getting this far.
msmook

United States

#3042 Jan 17, 2013
MrLost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's deep, I truly appreciate that ms Mook and I'm happy he blessed us this getting this far.
ur welcome just can't wait to get that email.

Since: Nov 12

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#3043 Jan 17, 2013
MrLost wrote:
Good morning everyone, looks like today after 10am will be another day for me to be raping the refresh button on candidate care website hoping I get an orientation date lol. Wish me luck
Good luck!!

Since: Nov 12

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#3044 Jan 17, 2013
Mark11 wrote:
Looks like I gotta talk to the union about the company hiring felons, we should be informed what kind of people are working around us. We have a right to know just like the pedophile list.
straight up? How did you sneak that past the app?
beer belly

Temperance, MI

#3045 Jan 17, 2013
Mark11 wrote:
Well we have another that don,t work at chrysler .Chrysler run thing and union stay lock up in there office
MrLost

United States

#3046 Jan 17, 2013
Dtown1990 wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck!!
good lookin out D

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Since: Jan 13

Detroit

#3047 Jan 17, 2013
Thanks MrLost I will & Alright-Al ok I've been patient all this time what's 1 more week right
EagerApplicant

Windsor, Canada

#3048 Jan 17, 2013
Mark11 wrote:
I know some really great people who have had felony charges, served their time and are on the right track. I know some evil people who have never been convicted of their crimes. I wouldn't want to work with the latter.
Plumage45

United States

#3049 Jan 17, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>u old washed up foolio aint nobody going to listen to you just mad cause all the newbies coming for that over time and you probably dont even work for chrysler just wishing u get in, what is ur point any way of being on this site since u been there since dinosaurs roam the earth. get money stay humble and worry about u.
Your not a very good Christian representative. Your a fake.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI

#3050 Jan 17, 2013
ChrysCanid248 wrote:
I got the email for orientation today! Jan 23/24th WTAP.
congrats to you

Since: Jan 13

Washington, DC

#3051 Jan 17, 2013
shell0729 wrote:
Does anyone have the # to Sterling?
1-800-899-2272 ext .1502 sterling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dodge Charger, Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler 300 reca... 7 hr Smarter than you 3
Question 7 hr Jssm12 2
Conductor training 10 hr Mandonkey 39
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 13 hr SHAP girl 1,796
Profit sharing 2017 looking up 14 hr Sunshine 8
mopars consolidating 14 hr Sunshine 22
Uaw President Dennis Sucks (Sep '15) 23 hr Sunshine 5
More from around the web