chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...

Since: Jan 13

Washington, DC

#3012 Jan 16, 2013
ChrysCanid248 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! It's been 6-7 months since first applying. a looooooong uphill battle, but staying optimistic helped.
Yeah I know, im patiently waiting too!!
following

Utica, MI

#3013 Jan 16, 2013
congrats! breakfast and lunch together lol
ChrysCanid248 wrote:
I got the email for orientation today! Jan 23/24th WTAP.

Dearborn, MI

#3014 Jan 16, 2013
following wrote:
congrats! breakfast and lunch together lol
<quoted text>
See you there!
Brownbomber23

Elyria, OH

#3015 Jan 16, 2013
MrLost wrote:
<quoted text>
I never replied back, I had forgot bcuz I was so excited to finally be taking my drug test. I dnt think it was that important
I replied to the person that sent it
k king

Denver, CO

#3016 Jan 16, 2013
following wrote:
If you been trolling since 1998, why are you on a forum for "chrysler hiring process"?
<quoted text>
exactly I think he got rejected in 98 and is obsessed ...your still looking on hiring forums. Or u just straight up need a life smdh !!!! Pray for him people!!!!!
Brownbomber23

Elyria, OH

#3017 Jan 16, 2013
Toledo419 wrote:
Toledo Applicants...whats your progress?
Aug 15 applied
Dec3 interview
Dec27 drug.screen
Dec28 email to watch for assessment schedule
And since then I have heard nothing. candidate care knows Nothing...sterlings no nothing aa well....getting discouraged
phone interview put in app. Aug.15th phone interview Dec.5th drug test Jan.1oth e-mail said to wait for assesment e-mail
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3018 Jan 16, 2013
ChrysCanid248 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! It's been 6-7 months since first applying. a looooooong uphill battle, but staying optimistic helped.
CONGRATS TO YOU!!! When did you do ur drug screen and physical?
k king

Denver, CO

#3019 Jan 16, 2013
Fields wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Lol that's hilarious considering the fact that I started working yesterday & I most definatly have a Feloney....guess your "Aunt"let me Slide huh? lmao
@feilds congrats to you are u in detroit and how long after verification of education and bck ground check did u get your next email they wanted my education to them within 5 business days so they could move on withj hiring process due to they not could not find it
I faxed. My diploma to sterling Monday callef tues they said they received it now just waiting and praying!!!
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3020 Jan 16, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text>@feilds congrats to you are u in detroit and how long after verification of education and bck ground check did u get your next email they wanted my education to them within 5 business days so they could move on withj hiring process due to they not could not find it
I faxed. My diploma to sterling Monday callef tues they said they received it now just waiting and praying!!!
k king used passed the background check then CONGRATS they wouldve contacted you about any findings before processing education verification.
k king

Denver, CO

#3021 Jan 16, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>k king used passed the background check then CONGRATS they wouldve contacted you about any findings before processing education verification.
@ms mook really.....i hope your right God is good. Thank u so much for your info !!!! And congrats to u to do u havr a start date yet ? And where are u supost to be going?
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3022 Jan 17, 2013
k king wrote:
<quoted text>@ms mook really.....i hope your right God is good. Thank u so much for your info !!!! And congrats to u to do u havr a start date yet ? And where are u supost to be going?
oh yell u passed the background check they would go any further with the process if u didnt but i applied for metro detroit app date Aug 8th, phone interview Sept 17th, education verification Nov 6, still in consideration and had all the info they needed at that time Nov 8th, December 17th offer for employment, Dec 20th & 21st drug screen and physical completed so im waiting on orientation call.
msmook

Detroit, MI

#3023 Jan 17, 2013
msmook wrote:
<quoted text>oh yell u passed the background check they would go any further with the process if u didnt but i applied for metro detroit app date Aug 8th, phone interview Sept 17th, education verification Nov 6, still in consideration and had all the info they needed at that time Nov 8th, December 17th offer for employment, Dec 20th & 21st drug screen and physical completed so im waiting on orientation call.
and i called my brother in law this morning just to be sure and i was correct he said he didnt even make to the education verification they let him no immediately that he was disqualified and they mailed him out the big white enevolpe with the findings and how to dispute it so you good, it just takes a while sometime for the education verification to be completed and once thats completed you will get a emailing stating they have all the information they need at that time should u be consider for position.
MrLost

United States

#3024 Jan 17, 2013
Good morning everyone, looks like today after 10am will be another day for me to be raping the refresh button on candidate care website hoping I get an orientation date lol. Wish me luck

Washington, DC

#3025 Jan 17, 2013
MrLost wrote:
Good morning everyone, looks like today after 10am will be another day for me to be raping the refresh button on candidate care website hoping I get an orientation date lol. Wish me luck
Good luck!!!!

Washington, DC

#3026 Jan 17, 2013
MrLost wrote:
Eagerly waiting also. Status changed on candidate care Dec 18th. Can't wait to get that hot orientation email lol

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Detroit

#3028 Jan 17, 2013
MrLost wrote:
LmAo you & me both but I'm kindof discouraged though I'm still at the background/ Ed verification part since last Friday :(
Smiley77

Warren, MI

#3027 Jan 17, 2013
MrLost wrote:
LOl... Mee too. Good Luck.

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Detroit

#3029 Jan 17, 2013
MrLost wrote:
Good Luck!
Mark11

United States

#3030 Jan 17, 2013
Looks like I gotta talk to the union about the company hiring felons, we should be informed what kind of people are working around us. We have a right to know just like the pedophile list.
msmook

United States

#3031 Jan 17, 2013
MrLost wrote:
Mr Lost i dont believe in luck but i do believe in BLESSINGS, so i pray that ur day is PROSPEROUS and GOD loose that job to the both of us and i bind the hand of the enemy and that we walk in supernatural increase on this week be BLESSED!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belv, TNAP down 4-7 months 2017 retooling 16 min Insider 1
If Ram is going to SHAP then... 17 min Ivan 4
Mack Avenue Engine Plant 28 min Carl5 269
Dundee in a mess 1 hr Rodney Dangerfield 40
Do WTAP People have Ferndale Club ? 9 hr fays boi 6
How long is TNAPs layoff 12 hr Insider 6
News Dodge Charger, Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler 300 reca... 14 hr mrk 2
More from around the web