Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

BCO40812 wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother is like a lot of the people waiting for assessment, has not heard anything. I feel bad because i progressed through both Detroit and Toledo openings and hes still waiting. I do feel where" Ninjas" hard feelings come from but in reality if i get called for warren first, if they offer to me Toledo and i reject they go to the next person, that simple. I did not keep a job from someone, it just goes to the next person. Kind of like at the secritary of the state, if the person before you walks to his car and his number is called, they go to the next person, me. The position is not wasted.
I actually read in the "Toledo Blade" newspaper that they are still working on it and working out fit and finish it sounds like. So i assume most of the holdup is the new car.
One would think that if a person applied for both positions and was offered one position, the other would be passed to the next in line. There were valid points made across the board during that convo, i just think this process has put a lot of people on edge and it presented itself in that convo. that's how my bro is, i check with him everyday to see if he has heard anything and to try and keep his spirits up. I tell him the good news is that they haven't formally removed him. One can honestly say that the stress factor has risen some days while dealing with this process. I had to remember that even though a lot of us haven't met, we are applying for the same job and we should be trying to hold each other up. I don't think a lot of people, myself included, would have had an easy time with process if not for some of the support that was provided here.If the info from the "toledo blade" is accurate that does seem like something that could cause a delay.This whole experience has been a blessing for me. I've learned a few things and have met some cool people along the way.

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Since: Jan 13

Detroit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Yes, I needed this site because I was hyper ventilating after phone screen. Found this site afterward.
lucky

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Dtown1990 wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think that if a person applied for both positions and was offered one position, the other would be passed to the next in line. There were valid points made across the board during that convo, i just think this process has put a lot of people on edge and it presented itself in that convo. that's how my bro is, i check with him everyday to see if he has heard anything and to try and keep his spirits up. I tell him the good news is that they haven't formally removed him. One can honestly say that the stress factor has risen some days while dealing with this process. I had to remember that even though a lot of us haven't met, we are applying for the same job and we should be trying to hold each other up. I don't think a lot of people, myself included, would have had an easy time with process if not for some of the support that was provided here.If the info from the "toledo blade" is accurate that does seem like something that could cause a delay.This whole experience has been a blessing for me. I've learned a few things and have met some cool people along the way.
without this site alot might would have gav up hope because we would have knew nothin about the process an how it goes an the average person after five or 6 months would be like they didnt get the job an move on . and im one of those people lol

“I refresh every 5 minutes.”

Detroit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

lucky wrote:
<quoted text>without this site alot might would have gav up hope because we would have knew nothin about the process an how it goes an the average person after five or 6 months would be like they didnt get the job an move on . and im one of those people lol
Yes I was one. I didn't find out about this site until after my phone screening before that I thought they moved on but I'm a still keep working my part-time job to find out the final word.
Chris

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

lucky wrote:
<quoted text>this was for orientation or assesment?
orientation...I guess i did t have to take an assessment.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

BeautifulMe313 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all together in this so I want everyone to make it. But watch you will get Full time!
Congrats to you!
When you received the orientation email....did it go to your inbox or was it in the spam folder?
Curious

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

What are the odds of getting the job after filling out app for TOLEDO (Aug), phone interview (Nov), education verification (Dec) & drug test (Jan 12)...Trying to keep positive!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Curious wrote:
What are the odds of getting the job after filling out app for TOLEDO (Aug), phone interview (Nov), education verification (Dec) & drug test (Jan 12)...Trying to keep positive!
When did you complete ur education verification??
detroitlady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

CONGRATULATING CHRYSLER FOR MAKING TRUCK OF THE YEAR!!!! DODGE RAM 1500!!!! LETS GO!!!!!
Alrite-Already

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Curious wrote:
Im sure you'll be fine.. they spent money to drug test u for pete's sake...i spoke w Sterling to chk on my status,and the rep said they have OVER A THOUSAND BCK/CHKS PENDING w ONE person at DPS responsible for that wrk!! Ridic!!...sooooo...its going to be a minute b4 folks get to wrking (in my opinion) your time IS coming! Congrats on moving along in the process!
lucky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Curious wrote:
check out the Toledo applicant Waitn asessment topic in this forum might ease mind little . but keep hope alive its gon happen for you an the rest of us. good luck.
lucky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
cool congrats ur in please keep us informed of the process it takes until foot is officially in the door we would appreciate it much thanks
Dave

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

You said the 16/17 of what month?
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrite-Already

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

BCO40812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,
I did read somewhere that candidate care told someone that they are not hiring anyone until all candidates in consideration have done assessment. That sucks to have to wait longer but atleast thats the fair thing to do for everyone waiting for assessment. I have not personally verified that info but i assume it to be true. They also said the assessment step is a random selection so possibly not all people will move on.
My brother and cousin both applied for Toledo and got the assessment email and still have not been scheduled. Did your bro make it in or still working his way through the process?
I find it DIFFICULT ti believe a company would NOT hire a potential employee AFTER spending money on a drug screen ,( scratching temples) Im sure ALOT of ppl who are hired will quit (due to the demands of the position, other circumstances that may arrive) and others who are clear (passed drug test).WILL be called in to work...so I believe Chrysler has invested in these folks and HAS EVERY INTENTION ON HIRING THEM....EVENTUALLY.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Alrite-Already wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it DIFFICULT ti believe a company would NOT hire a potential employee AFTER spending money on a drug screen ,( scratching temples) Im sure ALOT of ppl who are hired will quit (due to the demands of the position, other circumstances that may arrive) and others who are clear (passed drug test).WILL be called in to work...so I believe Chrysler has invested in these folks and HAS EVERY INTENTION ON HIRING THEM....EVENTUALLY.
I hope everyone that passes the assessment is hired. This is such a long process and it takes a toll on your emotions. All we have to go by in truth is what Chrysler tells us. Candidate care says every step is a random selection. The email you get after assessment says that again, "should you be selected to move forward in the process, you will be contacted regarding the next steps." They took in 10000 apps so who knows how many have been assessed. There will be turnover and they will need a pool of people ready to jump in if needed so i am sure there will be more than needed assessed. Hopefully most of everyone assessed are hired.
Hhh

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Took the drug and physical test today now i sit and wait for the next step does anyone now how it takes for them to contact u after ur drug and physical

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hhh wrote:
Took the drug and physical test today now i sit and wait for the next step does anyone now how it takes for them to contact u after ur drug and physical
If its for Detroit, you will get a status change on candidate care saying congrats on your new position in about 1-2 days. You wont be contacted again until orientation email. Congrats!
Hhh

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Its for the detroit area

Clinton Township, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

MR_OCD wrote:
Is anyone around my time?
08/08/12- Finished Application 5:02pm
08/15/12- still in consideration.
01/04/13- phone screening done.
01/11/13- still in consideration.
(METRO DETROIT AREA ONLY)
Congrats to all who made it!
Applied 8/8/12
Still in Consideration Email 9/12/12
Schedule Phone Interview 11/28/12
Phone Interview 12/1/12
Still in Consideration Email 12/3/12
Need to verify Education Email 1/8/12

Sent them over proof same day now waiting for Drug Test

Clinton Township, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Sorry, I meant 1/8/13 for proof of education

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chrysler Forum right now

Search the Chrysler Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren Truck Assembly Plant 3 hr geoff 25
chrysler careers website open wed 8am for TPTs ... (Jun '13) 3 hr Aretha Kimble 92
did pool every get paid more than line workers 5 hr wtf 4
transfer to another plant 14 hr lmm 10
Marchionne and UAW to start talks early Tue guess2222 28
what plants are mostly t1 now a days? Tue cinderblock 8
Toledo referral winners Tue Clara 2
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) Tue why 2,089
•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••