chrysler hiring process FAQ for new a...

Since: Nov 12

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#2265 Jan 8, 2013
If you were hired in as TPT that could explain a few things
clm

Orem, UT

#2266 Jan 8, 2013
Im waiting on assesment but just happened to sign in today to see they wanted my resume.Did anyone else get that.Im new to this and was just curious.
Hhh

Westland, MI

#2267 Jan 8, 2013
Did call sterling today to see if my background check was cleared and they said yes and that it was sent back to chrysler this morning
Alrite-Already

United States

#2268 Jan 8, 2013
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>contact sterling info systems and they will tell you if your background is completed and returned back to chrysler
Thank You...Do you know,the # to sterling???
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#2269 Jan 8, 2013
clm wrote:
Im waiting on assesment but just happened to sign in today to see they wanted my resume.Did anyone else get that.Im new to this and was just curious.
the resume thing is just a new feature added to sight in case you want to add some things its not mandatory to send its optional but you even if you dont your still in hiring pool
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#2270 Jan 8, 2013
Hhh wrote:
Did call sterling today to see if my background check was cleared and they said yes and that it was sent back to chrysler this morning
Cool within a week you should be getting drug screen email
Alrite-Already

United States

#2271 Jan 8, 2013
tae32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey i'm in same boat as u i had my interview on the 9 of dec and background was completed still waitin on my drug test smh
yes this is a "edge of your seat" kinda hiring process!! I see everyone else moving on to next steps and im still seating stagnate...ugh! I just pray that the process continue to move for those of us still waiting...patience is not one of my strong points..but im learning it NOW!(:
Ms_T1987

Monroe, MI

#2272 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah the process is really long and drawn out. I applied in august and im just now getting my orientation. I know that its worth it and that patience is a virtue. I hope that everyone who is applying sticks with it and that you all get in. :)

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#2273 Jan 8, 2013
Alrite-Already wrote:
<quoted text>
yes this is a "edge of your seat" kinda hiring process!! I see everyone else moving on to next steps and im still seating stagnate...ugh! I just pray that the process continue to move for those of us still waiting...patience is not one of my strong points..but im learning it NOW!(:
As long as they haven't sent you an email or any other form of contact saying that your out of the running then you are still good. I wouldn't worry. my bro and a few friends still waiting on assessment. like others have said if you made it to the drug test and passed you are good. I can't see any company wasting money for drug test they would never use. I know a few people who didn't make the cut from the start right after apps were submitted. good luck to all
Hhh

Westland, MI

#2274 Jan 8, 2013
I sure hope so this is a beat ur brains out process just sittin and wondering whats gonna happen next or if anything is gonna happen at all hate this feeling
MrLost

United States

#2275 Jan 8, 2013
Ms_T1987 wrote:
Yeah the process is really long and drawn out. I applied in august and im just now getting my orientation. I know that its worth it and that patience is a virtue. I hope that everyone who is applying sticks with it and that you all get in.:)
when did u get your orientation email? thats what im waiting for now

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI

#2276 Jan 8, 2013
lucky wrote:
it seems like if you dont follow up and check on your verifications on all ends with sterling and chrysler HR not candidate care and the providing source to make sure things are getting done u might get lost in the sauce somewhere and pushed back as this happend to me
Yea lucky talk with sterling and they told me it was successfully complete and sent back to chrysler, now on the other end not familiar with chrysler hr they have number
Bianca

Clinton Township, MI

#2277 Jan 8, 2013
Ms_T1987 wrote:
Yeah the process is really long and drawn out. I applied in august and im just now getting my orientation. I know that its worth it and that patience is a virtue. I hope that everyone who is applying sticks with it and that you all get in.:)
When did you receive orientation? Im still in the waiting pool for orientation and its driving me crazy guess ill find other work until I get the email.
detroitlady

New York, NY

#2278 Jan 8, 2013
tae32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea lucky talk with sterling and they told me it was successfully complete and sent back to chrysler, now on the other end not familiar with chrysler hr they have number
866-428-9904 Chrysler hr stay on top of everything

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#2279 Jan 8, 2013
Ms_T1987 wrote:
you got your orientation email or are you at that part of waiting in the process?
Alrite-Already

United States

#2280 Jan 8, 2013
So I spoke with Sterling and they informed me that they are verifying my education and that DPS is tired of them worrying them about verifying ppl individually so now Sterling is sending names in groups and he said if I fax over a copy of my diploma that will expedite the process... sure glad I came on here and asked a question b/c had I NOT...im sure I would have waited MUCH longer!! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!(:
Alrite-Already

United States

#2281 Jan 8, 2013
Dtown1990 wrote:
<quoted text>As long as they haven't sent you an email or any other form of contact saying that your out of the running then you are still good. I wouldn't worry. my bro and a few friends still waiting on assessment. like others have said if you made it to the drug test and passed you are good. I can't see any company wasting money for drug test they would never use. I know a few people who didn't make the cut from the start right after apps were submitted. good luck to all
Thanks for the encouraging words my friend!
clm

Orem, UT

#2282 Jan 8, 2013
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>the resume thing is just a new feature added to sight in case you want to add some things its not mandatory to send its optional but you even if you dont your still in hiring pool
Oh ok thank you!
lucky

Grand Rapids, MI

#2283 Jan 8, 2013
tae32 wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as everything checks out and is verified you should get email for drug screen within a week or two
Patience

Detroit, MI

#2284 Jan 8, 2013
1. Do they wait for a whole group of people to start orientation 2. when you pass the drug and phsical test how long does it take them to notify you that you passed both. 3. Do they let you know before orientation if your TPT, Full-time or Part-time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ssp bout time 35 min Mifirst 3
06 chrysler 300c 5.9l hemi 1 hr MeeSheee 1
Membership NOW is the time 2 hr Sick of it 5
Shap roll over April 23rd 2 hr Burn1264 12
Don't forget about wtap tpt 3 hr turtlesnot 4
Shap rollover 4 hr Shannel 10
Shap tpt rollover 12 hr TempLivesMatter 19