veggierights

Toledo, OH

#2221 Jan 6, 2013
MrLost wrote:
wow i just found out at my job lastnight that one of my co-workers starts working at jnap on the 17th of jan... I didnt even know they was still hiring lol
Thats pretty wild since none of the old timers off right now r going back til end of Feb....u sure this person is telling the truth? R they sure it isn't their assessment?
veggierights

Toledo, OH

#2222 Jan 6, 2013
justwondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked my father in-law today about the tpt, for many it is by choice. The tpt that have been there for yrs are making $20 per hr and if they flip they are subject to the new contracts of $15.78. It is a personal choice for many people, they work mon, wed, Friday and can work other jobs and make $28 or more per hr pt at chryser.
I talked my aunt, a toledo jeeper since 1983 and she said tpt isn't all that bad. I don't need benefits, my husband is Union. I guess it allows to work lots or have days off...more flexibility. Pretty cool if yours is the second income for the household.
MrLost

Redford, MI

#2223 Jan 6, 2013
BeautifulMe313 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know someone high up like in the UAW they can "push" your app but an ordinary worker can't do it.
oh ok thanks for the info as always :)
MrLost

Redford, MI

#2224 Jan 7, 2013
veggierights wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats pretty wild since none of the old timers off right now r going back til end of Feb....u sure this person is telling the truth? R they sure it isn't their assessment?
i have no idea if shes telling the truth or not, im not tryin to call her a liar but i kinda dont believe it myself. she even said she failed her drug test but yet her aunt pushed her application thru anyways so that just seems weird to me

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2225 Jan 7, 2013
veggierights wrote:
<quoted text>
JNAP starts back to work Jan 7th, Toledo just has a slow call back because of the new trim line or they would all be going back too. Man, what a break they got, i assume they got unemployment, i read they have been off since August. I am sure a nice well deserved break.
Chad

United States

#2226 Jan 7, 2013
hey can someone tell me what type of drug test they do? i got my call to watch out for my drug test email this morning
kaykay1210

Toledo, OH

#2227 Jan 7, 2013
Chad wrote:
hey can someone tell me what type of drug test they do? i got my call to watch out for my drug test email this morning
For Toledo?

Since: Jan 13

Belleville, MI

#2228 Jan 7, 2013
I got good news this morning. I got a call from Chrysler to be looking out for my drug screen and physical email within the next 24 hours.

Belleville, MI

#2229 Jan 7, 2013
Chad wrote:
My sister-in-law said they test your urine.

Since: Oct 12

Grosse Pointe, MI

#2230 Jan 7, 2013
Chad wrote:
how long u been waiting for your drug test to come

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2231 Jan 7, 2013
MsKrystal wrote:
I got good news this morning. I got a call from Chrysler to be looking out for my drug screen and physical email within the next 24 hours.
Wow congrats, go pass it asap, your hired!

About a day or 2 after the testing, your status should change to congrats on your new position.
kaykay1219

Toledo, OH

#2232 Jan 7, 2013
Tae, there's still hope for us!
MrLost

Redford, MI

#2233 Jan 7, 2013
MsKrystal wrote:
congrats krystal

Belleville, MI

#2234 Jan 7, 2013
BCO40812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow congrats, go pass it asap, your hired!
About a day or 2 after the testing, your status should change to congrats on your new position.
Thank you...I plan on passing it as soon as I get the email. I can't wait to start. I've been ready for awhile now. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. I'll keep you updated on what happens.

Belleville, MI

#2235 Jan 7, 2013
MrLost wrote:
<quoted text>
congrats krystal
Thanks MrLost

Since: Oct 12

Grosse Pointe, MI

#2237 Jan 7, 2013
kaykay1219 wrote:
Tae, there's still hope for us!
thanks kay
MrLost

Redford, MI

#2238 Jan 7, 2013
its so many of us on here waiting for that orientation email that its just a matter of time till we get it now. I wouldnt be surprised if most of us get it on the same day lol. I truly do believe they will start sending out the emails by the end of this month, thats just me guessing
Hhh

Farmington, MI

#2239 Jan 7, 2013
Congrats to everyone that got a phone call still waiting on my phone call sterling called me last thursday to verifi my education
Chad

United States

#2240 Jan 7, 2013
kaykay1210 wrote:
<quoted text>
For Toledo?
for the Metro Detroit position
Chad

United States

#2241 Jan 7, 2013
tae32 wrote:
<quoted text>
how long u been waiting for your drug test to come
its been about a week after i got my conditional offer of employment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
contract talks (Sep '14) 37 min Mr mustache 462
Union Bros: Read This ..........Or You Will Reg... 2 hr nine5 22
What shift has the best girls at WTAP? 5 hr Sir Geo 5
tier 2 vote to better yourselves 12 hr ssp 39
October 23rd Toledo plant Application 13 hr Tiffany 125
Auto Loan 15 hr Dave 2
Why did the UAW make a contract for the 25 perc... 16 hr cmk 3
More from around the web