Teaknut

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

What bar? I was at cousins only person I saw was Ronny and mike.
Sterling Stamp

Clinton Township, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

RockinRon wrote:
Most Chrysler workers could not handle the work pace at Syncreon.And thems the facts Ma'am!
People will do what they have to to feed their families and pay their bills. God didn't stop making people who take pride in there work after you. Everyone wants a livable wage. A wage that moves us away from living check to check. And closer to the middle class. Even the middle class are just poor people with jobs. Now is not the time for these games and in fighting. Now is the time for unity. A time for people to look at the bigger picture.
bmypenpal

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Armond davis wrote:
Yo f@ckers shut up and keep your comments to your damn self. Let me find out who is posting! I'll make you feel like your in prison biatches
F#@k you Armond the only AS@ you can beat is women and children when you get sentenced add me to you mailing list so we can be pen pals buddy!!
jeff

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Info wrote:
So I was out and about for the Super Bowl at a local bar. Then what do my wondering eyes see? Why all be dang there was Ron and Byron making out in the corner no worries did I see. Byron all dressed up in ravens gear beads decked up and down is that anal beads? Ron in is 49ers gear dressed as a she male ready to take it San Fran style! I wish I had a camera for you all to see but ever time the ravens scored Ron got a fist did he. Byron looked like a kid and Christmas with Ron spinning on top like old st nick. As the night ended and the ravens won! Byron screamed I one the bet mom now Ronny bend over my biatch you lost the bet now time to take a nut! Sorry for Ron the niners lost. Maybe next year Ron you can be the boss. I got the heck out of there as fast as I could didn't want to slip on any of Ron's dirty cum. As I drove he I tried to clear all the dirty rear end crap i just had endured. So when you see Ron give him him some cheer and a bottle of KY for his rear!
it sounds like you where in a gay bar HOMO
hetoldmehimself

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Tasha Campbell wrote:
Great negrodamus who is posting all this crap about me? Please answer . I will take action as I see necessary! I know Eric wren your posting about me! Let these be known if I find out who this is I'm calling the cops for slander. You can bet your paycheck on that!!!
Its that azzHole jeff he told so himself he thinks its funny when you get mad about it so ignore him and he will stop
hetoldmehimself

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

crazy wrote:
Cant be true Jeff only likes little girls if he was a flamer he would have been chasing little boys dont be a nut job.
thats right
aintitdatruth

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

tired of crap wrote:
I hate the leads they all think they are above us .. let's start nina stay off my dock, tina I'm busy kissing butt, Chris I give you attitude, Jeff take of the Damn hat ! Do you even wash it? Chad you might be big but ur no hard ass, robin you look sick are you bitch, Adam you just suck, john your laugh and smell says it all, and to you miss east dock step down you lame duck won't put your name out there. I just hate leads in managements pocket trying to get one up on us hard workers.
right on
ho ho ho

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Just sayin wrote:
Good one Armond rumors are your herpes have went into remission hope so wouldn't want to see you with make up on. Does anyone know if katasha ever wears shorts? I would like to see those long legs! Ron looks like he is limping wonder if Byron finally gave in and broke one off in Ron. Well hope it's a early day gonna see if I can get angie to go to the bar at line let you all know how my rocks feel in that tight booty.
wah wah wah
donkey sized

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

hetoldmehimself wrote:
<quoted text>Its that azzHole jeff he told so himself he thinks its funny when you get mad about it so ignore him and he will stop
lol i here ron pinter and ron mockus have been slipping on there own bust a nuts just to get a peek at one anothers manginas!!!!
attemtedchildabd uctor

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

donkey sized wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i here ron pinter and ron mockus have been slipping on there own bust a nuts just to get a peek at one anothers manginas!!!!
Jeff I really dont think you wanna do this because your not gonna like it! The choice is yours you can just leave it alone, walk away or we can dance! The choice is yours be sure you make the right decision because as of know the gloves come off! There will be no turning back! And to be honest with you I really do wish you would just LET IT GO!! Because your arms are to short to box with God!
Rochell daily news

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

By the way Jeff its not slander if its been printed in your home town news paper!!
let it go

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Rochell daily news wrote:
By the way Jeff its not slander if its been printed in your home town news paper!!
and accesable on the internet!
let it go

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

let it go wrote:
<quoted text>and accesable on the internet!
By the way do you know what a HYPERLINK is?
donkey sized

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

attemtedchildabductor wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff I really dont think you wanna do this because your not gonna like it! The choice is yours you can just leave it alone, walk away or we can dance! The choice is yours be sure you make the right decision because as of know the gloves come off! There will be no turning back! And to be honest with you I really do wish you would just LET IT GO!! Because your arms are to short to box with God!
Funny thing is I'm not Jeff! If I was I prob would just ignore you. But since I'm not I guess we can tangle! I usually love to make a knock out in the first round . So just let me know who you are if your man enough . Then we can dance! Learn how to spell as well (attempted child abductor).
Saddle

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

let it go wrote:
<quoted text>By the way do you know what a HYPERLINK is?
Hyper link is what Ron uses to stick up ur aZz
Dear Abby

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I have a friend that has suicidal thoughts and nightmares of someone peaking over the stalls at him. I am writing to see if you have any thought on what to do? He is very timid and humble but has nightmares of this happening at work. Thank you your friend Dave .
Ravens

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Info wrote:
So I was out and about for the Super Bowl at a local bar. Then what do my wondering eyes see? Why all be dang there was Ron and Byron making out in the corner no worries did I see. Byron all dressed up in ravens gear beads decked up and down is that anal beads? Ron in is 49ers gear dressed as a she male ready to take it San Fran style! I wish I had a camera for you all to see but ever time the ravens scored Ron got a fist did he. Byron looked like a
kid and Christmas with Ron spinning on top like old st nick. As the night ended and the ravens won! Byron screamed I one the bet mom now Ronny bend over my biatch you lost the bet now time to take a nut! Sorry for Ron the niners lost. Maybe next year Ron you can be the boss. I got the heck out of there as fast as I could didn't want to slip on any of Ron's dirty cum. As I drove he I tried to clear all the dirty rear end crap i just had endured. So when you see Ron give him him some cheer and a bottle of KY for his rear!
Did this really happen?
Parts issue

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I hear Chrysler went down for a part issue Friday any word on what?
tds1

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Ran out of crossmembers and bad metal in north bodyshop. They r not working in northbody shop until Monday.
Sammy

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Worried wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this mean? Is Chrysler closing?
Trash

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,481 - 1,500 of2,171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chrysler Forum right now

Search the Chrysler Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Toledo plant 1 hr Dewey 17
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 1 hr lady jay 10,510
BAP nominees 1 hr Dewey 4
new plant manager at BAP . . 1 hr Johnny Brovo 6
Corporate Seniority 2015 2 hr axmen 43
chinese jeeps 4 hr JnapA5 2
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 6 hr Shapman 1,059
•••

Buy a New Car