Help

Sycamore, IL

#1672 Dec 6, 2012
Great Negrodamus what are the lotto numbers for power ball
Negrodamus

Rockford, IL

#1673 Dec 7, 2012
Mikecunt wrote:
Great negrodamus is Sarah in hr lesbian?
Before the great "Negrodamus" answers that I will first need to know the answer to this! Why is it that you seek this? Are you interested in Sara? Do you have feelings for Sara? The great "negrodamus needs to know why?
So let it be know so let it be written for I am the great "Negrodamus"
Negrodamus

Rockford, IL

#1674 Dec 7, 2012
Help wrote:
Great Negrodamus what are the lotto numbers for power ball
I am sorry but I will not give you the answers you seek for I see that if I give you the winning power ball numbers it shall lead to your early demise!!! I see that first you would move from the trailer park from which you have lived for the past nineteen years, divorce your wife, who then get half your winnings,then you hook up with a hot nineteen year old crack whore and will ultametley die after taking too big a hit while receiving fellatio! So let it be known so let it be written for I am the all knowing and great "Negrodamus"
Negrodamus

Rockford, IL

#1675 Dec 7, 2012
Xmas wrote:
Great negrodamus this is mike Palmer what am I getting for Christmas.
Mike I the all knowing legendary "Negrodamus" can see that you will get the liposuction surgery you have longed for all these years! So let it be know and so let it be written for I am the great and all knowing "Negrodamus"
Negrodamus

Rockford, IL

#1676 Dec 7, 2012
Hiballer wrote:
Oh great Negrodamus. Is Jeff a Chester?
Sheeeet negro! You don't have to be "Negrodamus" to know that one!!! So let it be know and so let it be written for I am the great and all knowing "Negrodamus"
Negrodamus

Rockford, IL

#1677 Dec 7, 2012
Yoyo wrote:
Who is Maria Johnson going out with? Oh great negrodamus
The answer you seek is Ron in RCM not the gay Ron but the Ron that is fat, bald, and fifty!! So let it be know and so let it be written for I am the great and all knowing "Negrodamus"
Negrodamus

Rockford, IL

#1678 Dec 7, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
To Negrodamus I will ask will me an Tasha ever have kids?
Just saying for that to become a reality first the two of you would have to engage in intercourse and the great "Negrodamus" for sees that this will never happen! So let it be know and so let it be written for I am the great and all knowing "Negrodamus"
Jack Mehoff

Rockford, IL

#1679 Dec 7, 2012
Oh great and all knowing negrodamus will larry in rcm ever learn how to drive a forklift?
Lenny

Holyoke, MA

#1680 Dec 7, 2012
Negrodamus wrote:
<quoted text>Just saying for that to become a reality first the two of you would have to engage in intercourse and the great "Negrodamus" for sees that this will never happen! So let it be know and so let it be written for I am the great and all knowing "Negrodamus"
honestly do like carrying on conversations with yourself
Negrodamus

Rockford, IL

#1681 Dec 7, 2012
Jack Mehoff wrote:
Oh great and all knowing negrodamus will larry in rcm ever learn how to drive a forklift?
Jack the answer you seek is yes he will. Within the next year Larry shall receive a cornea transplant in his right eye enabling him to see both forks at the same time. But soon Larry will realize the donor was a young white male and realize when he closes his left eye he will see the world as a young white man, along with all of the perks and privlages of being white! Sadly Larry will not be able to cope with the injustice and will be found dead after consuming four buckets of Kentucky Fried Chicken and a gallon of Chevis Regal. Next to him will be a note apologizing to Laura for what he has done and encouraging her to ,if at all possible, please try to go on living without him. So let it be known so let it be written for I am the great and all knowing "Negrodamus"
Shade

United States

#1682 Dec 7, 2012
Negrodamus will we ever become Chrysler employees?
Mike Crain

United States

#1683 Dec 7, 2012
Oh great negrodamus? Will i ever get to see Denny dance in his panties again
Byron

United States

#1684 Dec 7, 2012
Oh great Negrodamus. Is Latreece ever gonna give me some of that fine booty?
Need to know

United States

#1685 Dec 7, 2012
Negrodamus who's baby is Latreece carrying?
Daster

United States

#1686 Dec 7, 2012
Negrodamus I would like to know when Ramon's is going to jail?
Fairy

United States

#1687 Dec 7, 2012
Oh great Negrodamus. Will we work Xmas week? If so what shift?
Trent

United States

#1688 Dec 7, 2012
Oh great Negrodamus. Will robin ever get a nose job done?
Joe

United States

#1689 Dec 7, 2012
Negrodamus will Nina get fired soon?
What

Sycamore, IL

#1690 Dec 7, 2012
Negrodamus you are a legend! This is crazy you know all. My name is Denny if I Marry Nicole will I still cheat?
Negrodamus

Rockford, IL

#1691 Dec 7, 2012
Shade wrote:
Negrodamus will we ever become Chrysler employees?
Shade Yes you will I the great "Negrodamus" knows this because from what I have seen they will hire anyone!! So let it be know and so let it be written for I am the great and all knowing "Negrodamus"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to decertify the uaw 23 min B Clinton 7
Why the UAW supports Hillary 41 min B Clinton 8
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) 45 min B Clinton 1,840
Can anyone help on getting hired into a hourly ... 2 hr Ron G 1
Healthcare costs soaring 19 hr SSPP 2
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 23 hr Logan_guy 3,000
TMP just got silver almost got gold Wed Arnold 9
More from around the web