sycreon votes down contract
Hot

United States

#866 Apr 25, 2012
Domnas hot and slim but vanity takes the miss Syncreon award hottest lady in that place. Ugliest has to be Tammy hands down!
Bourbon

United States

#867 Apr 25, 2012
I just want mike Crain he is so strong and cute! Come see me in small lot today big boy!!
To legit

United States

#868 Apr 25, 2012
Im to good for any of these stanks. No game and to lame. Vanity is hot but no Tatas. Katasha to thick. Latreece married. Sabrina to much wood. Damn that's it since they fired Anita that sux.
Want some

United States

#869 Apr 25, 2012
Hot wrote:
Domnas hot and slim but vanity takes the miss Syncreon award hottest lady in that place. Ugliest has to be Tammy hands down!
Yeh vanity where do I vote????
Dam

United States

#870 Apr 25, 2012
You al forgot Teresa and Angie I think there hot if they didn't have such Nasty attitudes! Love Angie's but big and firm
Reallyz

Glendale Heights, IL

#871 Apr 29, 2012
Yo just sayin your girl Tasha will be back monday! Now you can stop whining about her on here lol.
Just sayin

Glendale Heights, IL

#872 Apr 30, 2012
God I can't wait to see my girl Tasha hope she comes to work down by me!! So girl wanna have lunch together? Been thinking bout you for the longest. I hope this day goes by fast why we start at 5:30 is beyond me. I hope Gary and Ron got there jollys taken care of in the week we had off i would hate to see the train run of course this week! Anyone know if Charles is coming back soon I hear Ron is looking for another box car to add to the train!! Rumor is we are working sat this month I sure hope not I enjoyed my week off not having to smell poop all day coming from the north. I here mike k is leaving? If this is so then I'm thinking he knows something we don't and got out while the getting good.
No way

Glendale Heights, IL

#873 Apr 30, 2012
Who is mike k
just me

Belvidere, IL

#874 Apr 30, 2012
No way wrote:
Who is mike k
Mike crain
just me

Belvidere, IL

#875 Apr 30, 2012
Oh My! These people need help!
God

United States

#876 May 2, 2012
I see Maria is back I'd love to stuff a fatty in her!!
tds1

United States

#877 May 2, 2012
Mike klarner. His last day is Friday
Wondering

Chicago, IL

#878 May 2, 2012
Bourbon wrote:
I just want mike Crain he is so strong and cute! Come see me in small lot today big boy!!
Who is Crain seeing these days?
God

United States

#879 May 3, 2012
He is tagging Christina but going out with Tina s . Klarners last day say it ain't so :( now we have to deal with Tom p. this sux royally. I here loose lips is running here mouth again best shut it for I slap it shut. Tasha who? Do you mean katasha? This place smells of I'll rotted trailer trash!
Just sayin

United States

#880 May 3, 2012
Tasha girl I saw you hiding from me today. Lookin good in those jeans why don't you come visit me at lunch? I'll make it worth the walk. Ron shut up you drive me nuts when you make that train horn sound.
Fruits

United States

#881 May 3, 2012
Time for work lazy flucks!!!!
Ha Ha

Rockford, IL

#883 May 3, 2012
God wrote:
He is tagging Christina but going out with Tina s . Klarners last day say it ain't so :( now we have to deal with Tom p. this sux royally. I here loose lips is running here mouth again best shut it for I slap it shut. Tasha who? Do you mean katasha? This place smells of I'll rotted trailer trash!
well people has been telling me about this site and the whole thing to me is funny i had to check it out sense they say that my name is always mentioned this is a open invitation to those that can only type and can't say things to peoples face your little message was funny the person that calls themselves "God" i'm telling you don't be scared i like how your coward ass put
Tasha who? Do you mean Katasha you see rite there that was bitch assnes your scared to even say katasha so you see why this site is funny to me your a joke and when you find your courage come hollar at me cause you wait to see if i'm coming to work every day your life is built around me thank you for all your energy and time that you give to me sad thing is i don't care about you but i bet your in love with me hahaha p.s. find your courage then come see me
Just Playing

Roscoe, IL

#884 May 3, 2012
Are you stupid? There is a Tasha who is back from layoff.
Ha Ha

Rockford, IL

#885 May 3, 2012
Are you stupid? Get it rite then.
Just sayin

United States

#886 May 3, 2012
Is that you Tasha ? How come you didn't see me at lunch? My life is wrapped around yes I've missed you finally good to see a cheerful person back katasha is black fools! My girl is white and sexy!! So you come holla at me girl no need to be shy I won't bite promise.. See you tommorow how bout you where some cute clothes maybe some shorts and a cute shirt I know u can pull it off your hotter than anyone else there!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elections 10 hr Lou Kemia 2
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 17 hr getin17 17,612
Fmla crackdown (Mar '15) Mon Burt 25
Working at Chrysler?? Mon getin17 23
Harassment Mon Wow 5
SSP parking lot. Mon nigged out 11
HELP!!! chrysler enforcing call in procedure 30... (Oct '14) Jun 24 Detroit 78
More from around the web