Hot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Domnas hot and slim but vanity takes the miss Syncreon award hottest lady in that place. Ugliest has to be Tammy hands down!
Bourbon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

I just want mike Crain he is so strong and cute! Come see me in small lot today big boy!!
To legit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Im to good for any of these stanks. No game and to lame. Vanity is hot but no Tatas. Katasha to thick. Latreece married. Sabrina to much wood. Damn that's it since they fired Anita that sux.
Want some

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Hot wrote:
Domnas hot and slim but vanity takes the miss Syncreon award hottest lady in that place. Ugliest has to be Tammy hands down!
Yeh vanity where do I vote????
Dam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

You al forgot Teresa and Angie I think there hot if they didn't have such Nasty attitudes! Love Angie's but big and firm
Reallyz

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Yo just sayin your girl Tasha will be back monday! Now you can stop whining about her on here lol.
Just sayin

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

God I can't wait to see my girl Tasha hope she comes to work down by me!! So girl wanna have lunch together? Been thinking bout you for the longest. I hope this day goes by fast why we start at 5:30 is beyond me. I hope Gary and Ron got there jollys taken care of in the week we had off i would hate to see the train run of course this week! Anyone know if Charles is coming back soon I hear Ron is looking for another box car to add to the train!! Rumor is we are working sat this month I sure hope not I enjoyed my week off not having to smell poop all day coming from the north. I here mike k is leaving? If this is so then I'm thinking he knows something we don't and got out while the getting good.
No way

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Who is mike k
just me

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

No way wrote:
Who is mike k
Mike crain
just me

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Oh My! These people need help!
God

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

I see Maria is back I'd love to stuff a fatty in her!!
tds1

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Mike klarner. His last day is Friday
Wondering

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Bourbon wrote:
I just want mike Crain he is so strong and cute! Come see me in small lot today big boy!!
Who is Crain seeing these days?
God

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

He is tagging Christina but going out with Tina s . Klarners last day say it ain't so :( now we have to deal with Tom p. this sux royally. I here loose lips is running here mouth again best shut it for I slap it shut. Tasha who? Do you mean katasha? This place smells of I'll rotted trailer trash!
Just sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Tasha girl I saw you hiding from me today. Lookin good in those jeans why don't you come visit me at lunch? I'll make it worth the walk. Ron shut up you drive me nuts when you make that train horn sound.
Fruits

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Time for work lazy flucks!!!!
Ha Ha

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

God wrote:
He is tagging Christina but going out with Tina s . Klarners last day say it ain't so :( now we have to deal with Tom p. this sux royally. I here loose lips is running here mouth again best shut it for I slap it shut. Tasha who? Do you mean katasha? This place smells of I'll rotted trailer trash!
well people has been telling me about this site and the whole thing to me is funny i had to check it out sense they say that my name is always mentioned this is a open invitation to those that can only type and can't say things to peoples face your little message was funny the person that calls themselves "God" i'm telling you don't be scared i like how your coward ass put
Tasha who? Do you mean Katasha you see rite there that was bitch assnes your scared to even say katasha so you see why this site is funny to me your a joke and when you find your courage come hollar at me cause you wait to see if i'm coming to work every day your life is built around me thank you for all your energy and time that you give to me sad thing is i don't care about you but i bet your in love with me hahaha p.s. find your courage then come see me
Just Playing

Rockton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Are you stupid? There is a Tasha who is back from layoff.
Ha Ha

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Are you stupid? Get it rite then.
Just sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Is that you Tasha ? How come you didn't see me at lunch? My life is wrapped around yes I've missed you finally good to see a cheerful person back katasha is black fools! My girl is white and sexy!! So you come holla at me girl no need to be shy I won't bite promise.. See you tommorow how bout you where some cute clothes maybe some shorts and a cute shirt I know u can pull it off your hotter than anyone else there!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 801 - 820 of2,172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chrysler Forum right now

Search the Chrysler Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 2 hr Soon2BTNAPtpt 10,517
Toledo plant 6 hr Jop 18
new plant manager at BAP . . 6 hr Joshua Lee 13
ATM skimmer for sale wincor/diebold/ncr (Oct '13) 7 hr Pryde 26
chrysler hourly application (Aug '10) 7 hr Zach 105
Upcoming Union Elections 7 hr been there 6
Corporate Seniority 2015 10 hr Gary 50
•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
•••
•••