full time

Chicago, IL

#21 Apr 6, 2011
just sayin wrote:
No back to talks with bradon leading us like a lost mule. We will walk if the next contract is a slap in the face!
its gonna be alittle while yet. Oakley tire is at the table now.
Paint_1

Rockford, IL

#22 Apr 6, 2011
just sayin wrote:
No back to talks with bradon leading us like a lost mule. We will walk if the next contract is a slap in the face!
Bye bye start walkn and dont come back. take some of the low lifes with you. so we can make it a better place to work. oh and the light duty people too, we dont need them eaither. and also the crybabys.. BYE BYE!!!! you and your tagalongs are just there for a paycheck. and to take up space. lets get some new people in there.
rubys mama

Rockford, IL

#23 Apr 6, 2011
just sayin wrote:
No back to talks with bradon leading us like a lost mule. We will walk if the next contract is a slap in the face!
GET UR BOOTS ON,and start walking!! JUST SAYING and dont let the door hit u in ur lazy money-hungry uninsured ass. u have to be one of those two rejects from the staffing agency. the other one has allergies and cant blow his nose and drive. OMG!! please shut up and do ur job and do it correctly!!
T-Bone Pickens

Greenville, SC

#24 Apr 6, 2011
To Management:
Close the damn place and move production down here. No more union hassles.
Lady T

Macomb, MI

#25 Apr 6, 2011
T-Bone Pickens wrote:
To Management:
Close the damn place and move production down here. No more union hassles.
Typical Southern response, always wanting to be like us, get your own damn industry, stop trying to steal ours, why don't you try and steal yourselves better homes so them damn tornadoes stop killing your folks down south, is it god's way of getting rid of the dumb?
johndoe

Sun Prairie, WI

#26 Apr 7, 2011
Hey ruby shut up and go to work instead of writing on here. You give us are hard working Syncreon workers a bad rap. You don't deserve your position and everyone wants YOU out. Your the crybaby who tells on everyone.
charles

Machesney Park, IL

#27 Apr 7, 2011
Lady T wrote:
<quoted text> Typical Southern response, always wanting to be like us, get your own damn industry, stop trying to steal ours, why don't you try and steal yourselves better homes so them damn tornadoes stop killing your folks down south, is it god's way of getting rid of the dumb?
To funny that is why every time you flush the toilet it goes south.
just sayin

United States

#28 Apr 7, 2011
Ruby mamma why u post during non break hours? The cleaning lady says stop missing on the Damn seats!!! Job opening at 7th and Broadway biatch! Quit before I make you. Stop talkin bout my nose. You look like a bird in heat.
The Truth

Fraser, MI

#29 Apr 7, 2011
RockinRon wrote:
I stand by my words! Most Chrysler workers(lazy bums) could not handle the work pace at Syncreon.And thems the facts Ma'am!
Im sure I could handle your wife though....She probably do all the work...Whats her digits? Question, do you have to fail an IQ test to work for syncreon. From the ones I talk to it sure seems that way. Havent meet a sycreon worker who could put on a bar code the correct way yet. This is what must make us so diverse, retards included
Paint_1

Rockford, IL

#30 Apr 7, 2011
T-Bone Pickens wrote:
To Management:
Close the damn place and move production down here. No more union hassles.
Shut up Redneck.. This dont concern you.

Since: Nov 09

Montgomery, IL

#31 Apr 7, 2011
These are hard times that are not anyones fault , if you want to blame someone then blame the real culprit Diamler who stole all of Chryslers cash an then pretty much bankrupted us ,we are all workers who are being kicked around by these companies tpts fulltimers partimers whatever read the writing on the wall its these companies who are dividing us quit blameing each other an fight them!!1

Since: Nov 09

Montgomery, IL

#32 Apr 7, 2011
T-Bone Pickens wrote:
To Management:
Close the damn place and move production down here. No more union hassles.
you must be really jealous or uneducated for the things you are always saying!!!1

Since: Nov 09

Montgomery, IL

#33 Apr 7, 2011
Lady T wrote:
<quoted text> Typical Southern response, always wanting to be like us, get your own damn industry, stop trying to steal ours, why don't you try and steal yourselves better homes so them damn tornadoes stop killing your folks down south, is it god's way of getting rid of the dumb?
you should really think before you speak about the south,we are good people just like you !!!!!
2nd tier

Rockford, IL

#34 Apr 8, 2011
I'm told we workers can't strike until 2015.I'm told no hope for a pay raise until 2015.No hope for better benefits until 2015.WE are the workers that do the production and that TRY to insure quality even though we are tasked for every nano secound the vehicle is in our window.lol.NO one should tell us WE can't STRIKE.Are we going to be afraid? Bow down? Lets all stick together.They can't do it without us.What are we willing to risk? If your not willing to take a risk IT WILL NOT CHANGE.If they believe they have us by the balls (and they do believe that.)It will continue to change for the worse.STRIKE!! Shut them down.Whats the risk? They close the place down.But we go out fighting.I know what I want.But it won't happen.People talk the talk talk talk.Thats IT.
just sayin

Wharton, TX

#35 Apr 8, 2011
Let's strike .. I call for a forklift driver call off all drivers on 1st call off and show them we mean business.. what is a point ? To show we mean what we say. Syncreon prepare to shut Chrysler down. Coming to a Chrysler near you lol.
RUBYS MAMA

Rockford, IL

#36 Apr 8, 2011
just sayin wrote:
Let's strike .. I call for a forklift driver call off all drivers on 1st call off and show them we mean business.. what is a point ? To show we mean what we say. Syncreon prepare to shut Chrysler down. Coming to a Chrysler near you lol.
go ahead and strike. we know wHO R!! what r u doing tonight?? since ur not working??? HAHAHAHA!! MAKING SIGNS!!!!! i am just STATING the facts. LAZY mother f'r.
just sayin

Wharton, TX

#37 Apr 8, 2011
I'm wearing my white mask and burning crosses! Why don't you come over so I can show you what your great grand daddy felt!! Lol I'm workin on all kinds of signs ine starts with a K has a K at the end and one in the middle. You get on ur knees miss ruby you will be pleasing me tonight. Quit your Damn job your yes vote makes me sick you worthless trash!! Broadway and 7th is calling!!!! Stop lookin at me at work I know I'm hot and all but you to ugly for m3
The Truth

Camillus, NY

#38 Apr 8, 2011
just sayin wrote:
I'm wearing my white mask and burning crosses! Why don't you come over so I can show you what your great grand daddy felt!! Lol I'm workin on all kinds of signs ine starts with a K has a K at the end and one in the middle. You get on ur knees miss ruby you will be pleasing me tonight. Quit your Damn job your yes vote makes me sick you worthless trash!! Broadway and 7th is calling!!!! Stop lookin at me at work I know I'm hot and all but you to ugly for m3
Do you people in Illinois have a nuclear plant near you cause I'd swear your brains are fried from some of your posts and comments
Anonymous

Rockford, IL

#39 Apr 8, 2011
Our union reps think we are stupid enough to vote on just one sheet of paper. I want to see the whole contract!
buyUS

Rockford, IL

#40 Apr 8, 2011
We need to demand a copy of this so called contract. I really think they are hiding something from us. Just like the last contract all it did was benefit management. I'm sure Chrysler people would get a copies of there contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Full corporate seniority 47 min BBC 42
2nd class (tier) employee 59 min Virgil 2
2003 PT Crusier control arm bushings 19k miles (Jul '06) 1 hr Josh Woolman 244
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 4 hr MOTORCITY 15,478
March 17th apps for Toledo 4 hr Sugar bear 60
corporate seniority is getting turned down at p... 5 hr jon McCain 95
Anyone actually like the Jeep Renegade ? 7 hr bywatuwnt 14
More from around the web