Next Last
just sayin

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2011
34% yes 66% no
Paint_1

Rockford, IL

#2 Apr 5, 2011
I hope you people at Unit 5 get wants comeing to you. "JOBLESS" Money hungry Pricks.
RockinRon

Sterling, IL

#3 Apr 5, 2011
Shove it Paint 1!
just sayin

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2011
Paint 1 you make how much? That's what I thought. Your afraid of missing a days pay!
Paint_1

Rockford, IL

#5 Apr 5, 2011
Oh its come'n Ron. Beleave It my friend. you got New hires at BAP that start at 14 an hour what makes you think your people are so much better? "NOTHN" Money hungry is all you people are.
RockinRon

Sterling, IL

#6 Apr 5, 2011
We have 6 more years more experience than those new hires. Don't be such 'tard Paint 1!
Paint_1

Rockford, IL

#7 Apr 5, 2011
You make 13.85 Just sayn. you'll be maken less on unemployment. LMAO!!!!!
Paint_1

Rockford, IL

#8 Apr 5, 2011
Then come to chrysler and work. WAIT!!! you dont know what a good day of work is. Your truck drivers Drive a mile up the road and make 17.00 bucks an hour "Come on". why dont they take a pay cut. And they still bitch about the pay. you people work with a bunch of fuckn crybabys. God bless that place. LOL.
NPG

Syracuse, NY

#9 Apr 5, 2011
Paint_1 wrote:
Then come to chrysler and work. WAIT!!! you dont know what a good day of work is. Your truck drivers Drive a mile up the road and make 17.00 bucks an hour "Come on". why dont they take a pay cut. And they still bitch about the pay. you people work with a bunch of fuckn crybabys. God bless that place. LOL.
Easy big fella
RockinRon

Sterling, IL

#10 Apr 5, 2011
Most Chrysler workers could not handle the work pace at Syncreon.And thems the facts Ma'am!
blah blah blah

Rockford, IL

#11 Apr 5, 2011
RockinRon wrote:
Most Chrysler workers could not handle the work pace at Syncreon.And thems the facts Ma'am!
Right, and you got idiots that don't want to work because they have allergies and can't wipe their nose and drive at the same time - whatever. So they get FMLA, and work maybe 2 days out of the whole summer - what a bunch of BS.
RockinRon

Sterling, IL

#12 Apr 5, 2011
I stand by my words! Most Chrysler workers(lazy bums) could not handle the work pace at Syncreon.And thems the facts Ma'am!
just sayin

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2011
13.85 what the are over paying me ? Should be 16.00 to put up with chryslers b.s
BAP2698

AOL

#14 Apr 6, 2011
so what now another 10 day extension?
just sayin

United States

#15 Apr 6, 2011
No back to talks with bradon leading us like a lost mule. We will walk if the next contract is a slap in the face!
ublazy

Belvidere, IL

#16 Apr 6, 2011
Some of the new hires that you talk about have actually been working at chrysler for 5 or more years.
full time

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 6, 2011
ublazy wrote:
Some of the new hires that you talk about have actually been working at chrysler for 5 or more years.
and they don't complain about their wage.
2nd tier

Anderson, IN

#18 Apr 6, 2011
Good luck on your new contract you do deserve more pay and a better working enviroment.And if they don't deliver.STRIKE!! There are many hard workers at BAP.That could indeed do your jobs.That being said there are many who are so lazy and basically worthless that are being carried on the backs of others.Why? Why does the Union alow these people to stay? I see Union reps talking to them making nice nice.lol It amazes me.So your correct in the fact some at BAP couldn't make it there.But their not making it here either.
ublazy

Belvidere, IL

#19 Apr 6, 2011
Everyone is hurting now because of the economy. To be making demands when things have yet to turn around long term and get better is stupid. You might find yourself out of a job. Look what is happening to teachers and many other middle class.
ublazy

Belvidere, IL

#20 Apr 6, 2011
Never think you can not be replaced. Everyone is replaceable. You are just a number nothing more to them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 119
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
record low approval for orange-haired ape 1 hr Dr Phil 12
2008 Chrysler town and country driver power doo... (Mar '14) 8 hr 2010 Chrysler 2
Trump = Putin Puppet 8 hr Hank Bobson 8
OPT OUT of useless UAW!! (Oct '15) 12 hr Bigy 82
Chicken bones 15 hr Dr Phil 18
Trenton engine election time soon any thoughts ?? 15 hr Dun 10
Get rid of Norwood Jewel 18 hr Lacdoo 6
More from around the web