Since: Oct 12

Grosse Pointe, MI

#111 Feb 21, 2013
Waiting wrote:
I am 19 and from Mich.and didn't make it! Got a big no thanks. Inside word from people talking to people, is one person is making out from ever group , what they want from u , fastest or what ever it might be ! Good luck to all! Hope u are the lucky one out of ever group! Thinking that's not the best way to hire, maybe if u where there on a different day, the out come would be different! So there lose I have got a new job and I think it going to work out for me , just sad for the people that where counting on this for months . Good luck to all!.
Still waitin to assess so what you sayin that ppl be talkin among each other doing the assess and they look at that
CollegeGrad

Johnstown, OH

#113 Feb 22, 2013
I am telling you the woman giving the test is racist. If you are white you need to stop at KFC and take that fat ass beeeaaacccchhhh a 18 piece of dark chicken. They dont serve collard greens as a side so maybe mashed potatos with extra gravy. Maybe even stop at Churchs and get that cow a 6 piece box of corn bread. Maybe even wear an Obama support shirt and talk about how Bush is the one that started all this mess.
MsR

Toledo, OH

#114 Feb 22, 2013
CollegeGrad wrote:
I am telling you the woman giving the test is racist. If you are white you need to stop at KFC and take that fat ass beeeaaacccchhhh a 18 piece of dark chicken. They dont serve collard greens as a side so maybe mashed potatos with extra gravy. Maybe even stop at Churchs and get that cow a 6 piece box of corn bread. Maybe even wear an Obama support shirt and talk about how Bush is the one that started all this mess.
That's why GOD has denied you, now it's your time to work at a restaurant and try and be a manager in life.
ToledoJeep

Toledo, OH

#115 Feb 22, 2013
CollegeGrad wrote:
Sorry but I'm glad you were turned down at least I wouldn't have to hear your mess in a plant talking about people behind there backs. BACKSTABBER
CollegeGrad

Johnstown, OH

#116 Feb 22, 2013
Sorry u would have to had been in the room. the other woman that was working with her actually stormed off after her confortation with this black woman over her restarting the test cause a fellow sista made several mistakes. this person in question was very rude to any white person that took the test but to a fellow black person short of letting them have her last piece of deep fried kfc chicken she would give the world. i still work at my other factory job, i have a pension still. thats a another topic whats gonna happen when all you tier 1 people retire if you dont think that the tier 2 people wont sell your co payments/prescription cost up a river for a pay raise you have another thing coming. and it will be rightfully deserved!!!!!
General lee

Toledo, OH

#117 Feb 22, 2013
People get so upset when not chosen. Perhaps that person failed the personality test lol. People thing those tests are jokes. They are designed for psychology profiling. The only true person deciding who gets hired or denied is YOURSELF.
General lee

Toledo, OH

#118 Feb 22, 2013
BTW..... I'm white and was offered a position. she was pleasant to me. Perhaps you are just a negative person that doesn't deserve a position
detroit

Norwalk, OH

#119 Feb 22, 2013
CollegeGrad wrote:
Sorry u would have to had been in the room. the other woman that was working with her actually stormed off after her confortation with this black woman over her restarting the test cause a fellow sista made several mistakes. this person in question was very rude to any white person that took the test but to a fellow black person short of letting them have her last piece of deep fried kfc chicken she would give the world. i still work at my other factory job, i have a pension still. thats a another topic whats gonna happen when all you tier 1 people retire if you dont think that the tier 2 people wont sell your co payments/prescription cost up a river for a pay raise you have another thing coming. and it will be rightfully deserved!!!!!
All of this cause you mad? YOU FAILED the same job you talking about you wad going to leave your pension job for but you failed this Chrysler job you been waiting on for months but you failed and you will always be a failure! Hahaha
CollegeGrad

Johnstown, OH

#120 Feb 22, 2013
well i will say that on my profile test i always pick no confortational answers, yet will notify a supervisor, also team player. where did you buy your bucket of KFC from, just joking man, congrats. after the 10 min warm up period she told me you were hit by forklift and you are not scanning parts. so i kept my mind of task and than when we switched spots the next guy did his warm period she came overf and said the same thing about not scanning the parts. i said something to her that she told me the same thing 90 mins ago, she gave me a dirty look and walked off. i scan parts all night long at work now, yeah the machine will always beep but at my place the only way you know if the part is accepted the screen changes from a orange border to a green border.i had spots 15 and 16 in the stimulation room. like i said i wish u all the best of luck. i heard of this 3-12-160 thing they are talking about going to that will eliminate overtime. so really how are u gonna save for a retirement on 15.00. i get 72.00 per credited year now and all the ot a man could handle and i make 18.00/hr now. the appealing thing about TNAP to me was it wasnt a supplier and it isnt going anywhere for sure. i have worked for one supplier no longer with us, and now have 2 years at this new one. just gotta do my part to make it to 30 yrs. - get her some KFC man
CollegeGrad

Johnstown, OH

#121 Feb 22, 2013
lets talk about a failure... the city of detroit, so poorly run the state is taking it over.lol i bet u live in a pot hole on woodward.lol
detroit

Norwalk, OH

#122 Feb 22, 2013
If your job was that great!! Then you wouldn't applied for Chrysler? I'm glad you got tested so they can see how much of a bird brain you are. You was making 18.00 and was going to leave for 15.00 with no pension??? that wasn't smart at all I see why you failed
General lee

Toledo, OH

#123 Feb 22, 2013
Detroit?? Lol no wonder you got denied. You can't read. This is the TOLEDO FORUM
detroit

Norwalk, OH

#124 Feb 22, 2013
CollegeGrad wrote:
lets talk about a failure... the city of detroit, so poorly run the state is taking it over.lol i bet u live in a pot hole on woodward.lol
That's not my problem I stay in Dearborn heights sweetie! In a beautiful house. I see why you failed you stupid! You couldn't pass the test if they gave you the blueprint! Birdbrain!
CollegeGrad

Johnstown, OH

#125 Feb 22, 2013
no sorry i didnt see their contract til after i took the assessment part of the test. really i am happy. i just didnt care for the way the woman handled the white people compared to fellow black people and i feel as though test spots 15 and 16 might be tainted. than the fork lift signal hmmmm a orange light than is elevated 6 and half feet off the floor that contrast with the orange wall makes it a lil harder to see. i dont feel as though the test simulated factory life good. i have worked 12 yrs in a factory and have never even come close to being struck by a forklift, even with the stupid earplugs in you can hear them coming (propane or electric).
Aceboon

Detroit, MI

#126 Feb 22, 2013
General lee wrote:
Detroit?? Lol no wonder you got denied. You can't read. This is the TOLEDO FORUM
There are different states on every forum, and I'm from Detroit applied w/ Toledo which is not even 30 mins away know your geographic map before you comment. And here's a history lesson, we also gave Ohio the city of Toledo.
General lee

Toledo, OH

#127 Feb 22, 2013
History lesson?!? Hahah Michigan lost Ohio 1836 in a trade to get the UP. Perhaps you need to become more educated about a subject before you try to state facts
Aceboon

Detroit, MI

#128 Feb 22, 2013
General lee wrote:
History lesson?!? Hahah Michigan lost Ohio 1836 in a trade to get the UP. Perhaps you need to become more educated about a subject before you try to state facts
You really thought Ohio was going to get the U.P?? That's a dumb Ohioan for you.
notwaiting

Toledo, OH

#129 Feb 27, 2013
Looks like denials are going out again... I wish they sent us a letter or something thta told us why we were denied. That way if we apply again we will know what to do differently.
tina

Toledo, OH

#130 Feb 27, 2013
i tested on saturday, i know i messed up once on the second half but stopped and fixed it.. i have done this waiting for 6 mos myself and i was told i would hear someting by email in a few weeks.. i never check the chrysler site but i did mon and it still said test pending .. check it tuesday and they denied me allready.. i wish all the people who actually got the job the best of luck.. i was upset about it, but i hope that people more deserving will be picked.. people that need jobs and that dont have them allready.. as i know alot of people that allready have good jobs were picked.. u cant feel bitter about it.. it is what it is.. you either get it or u dont.. i tried to the best of my own ability .. and i wasnt what they needed.. end of story... again good luck to everyone!!!!

San Jose, CA

#131 Feb 27, 2013
Aceboon wrote:
<quoted text>
You really thought Ohio was going to get the U.P?? That's a dumb Ohioan for you.
Wisconsin gave up the UP to michigan but michigan fave up the toledo port

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25%%%%%%%%%%% 1 hr mo fo 28
Top negotiators fighting for tier 1 raises 2 hr ball room dancing... 18
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 2 hr Toledo girl 419 14,894
Chrysler SVR (May '13) 7 hr Dave 14
What's the % of people has to be late because o... 9 hr mil 1
Assesment test at mack last week no resilts yet?? 13 hr Tenhouritis 5
Mack 1 3.6 going away 19 hr Martin88A 50
More from around the web