Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Anonymous

New York, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Share your thoughts and compare notes.

I know 6 people that tested. 5 have failed and got denials. Still waiting to hear back from 1.

Got my denial this afternoon checking my status. This was after getting a "still in consideration" email a while back.
Hanginontotoledo

Novi, MI

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Denied after all of this waiting.......
Grumpy

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Did it state the reason for your denile?
Steve

Washington, DC

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Have any of u guys actually worked on a line or done work like this because I know a lot of ppl who applied just because it was a good job thinking they would be fine.

Since: Oct 08

Toledo, OH

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Seriously Retired? Stop!!
RETIRED

AOL

#7 Feb 7, 2013
TNAPWife wrote:
Seriously Retired? Stop!!
Serious Lazybitch? Stop!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Toledo, OH

#8 Feb 7, 2013
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>i told you "lazyfucs" they wouldn't hire you = hahahahaha = no job for you = hahahahahahag
Dude you sound like Kim Jong Il, hohoho no job for you haha your ridicurous! Someones gonna take your heart medication punk.
the man

Perrysburg, OH

#9 Feb 7, 2013
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>Serious Lazybitch? Stop!!!!
RETIRED,this life was not meant for you,maybe in the next life you'll come back as a 'PIG', what I believe you were meant to be. no life for you onkonkonk
Ridinclean26

Toledo, OH

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Chrysler aint the end of the world like anywhere there going to pick and choose who they want or who they beleive will be a better fit and at this dumbass "retired" if you are really retired what waste your time on here talking shit oh wait cause you have no life
RETIRED

AOL

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Ridinclean26 wrote:
Chrysler aint the end of the world like anywhere there going to pick and choose who they want or who they beleive will be a better fit and at this dumbass "retired" if you are really retired what waste your time on here talking shit oh wait cause you have no life
can't get a job "Meathead" = join the circus = hahahahahaha

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Steve wrote:
Have any of u guys actually worked on a line or done work like this because I know a lot of ppl who applied just because it was a good job thinking they would be fine.
Hey steve so what u sayin is that u experience working labor have something do with it far as gettin hired
Successispower

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2013
I just don't think that is fair. I mean why have us go through this long process only to not get hired in. I did good on the assessment. I made some mistakes yes but it was not like it was training I mean did they expect us to multi task several different things without making 1 mistake. And the computer test I'm know for a fact I did great on. So it's kind of disappointing to be told no. For a quick minute I was felling let down, but its back to square one just have to keep searching. Well I'm at least going to save on gas and car maintence not having to drive to Toledo everyday.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 7, 2013
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>can't get a job "Meathead" = join the circus = hahahahahaha
Wanna play with the "meathead" baby?

Location hidden

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Whoa that didn't come out right! I meant: You like playing with meatheads you baby?
xpetalsx

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Feb 7, 2013
i check my status and found that i was turned down, and to steve, i believe it has nothing to do with not haveing factory experence because i have plenty of experince in that area. I was told that alot of the people that have been turned down alot of them are family members of people that already work at jeep, or it could be due to age although its against the law to turn a person down due to age, but as we all know theres ways around that lo
l. this is what my status message read. Production Operator — Toledo Area
Thank you for your interest in a position with Chrysler. While your background has many impressive aspects, we have selected candidates who more closely fit our current business needs. Again, thank you for your interest in Chrysler. We wish you the best in your career endeavors.
• Application date:Aug 14, 2012 06:16 am EST

i only wish that they would of given the real reason so that way i could know how to impove on my next application.

Dublin, OH

#17 Feb 7, 2013
three people close to me applied, one was hired the other two denied. the one that was hired has no factory experience. i work here at Jeep been bere 29 years and believe me a lot of family members have been turned down.
Anonymous

Greenwich, OH

#18 Feb 7, 2013
I believe if you have any family, past union experience, you have no chance of getting hired. Chrysler is trying to divide and conquer the union for 2015. They don't want new hires to be any way related to older workers because they don't want the union to last. I think a big fight is coming for the negotiations and the survival if the UAW depends in it. If the union can't show economic progress for their rank and file (especially in Michigan) they might be out if business. Just my opinion.
xpetalsx

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 Feb 7, 2013
just wondering, would it be against the law for them to do this to us, just because we're family members? i'm sure they'll just say it was because of other reasons.

Troy, MI

#21 Feb 7, 2013
xpetalsx wrote:
i check my status and found that i was turned down, and to steve, i believe it has nothing to do with not haveing factory experence because i have plenty of experince in that area. I was told that alot of the people that have been turned down alot of them are family members of people that already work at jeep, or it could be due to age although its against the law to turn a person down due to age, but as we all know theres ways around that lo
l. this is what my status message read. Production Operator — Toledo Area
Thank you for your interest in a position with Chrysler. While your background has many impressive aspects, we have selected candidates who more closely fit our current business needs. Again, thank you for your interest in Chrysler. We wish you the best in your career endeavors.
• Application date:Aug 14, 2012 06:16 am EST
i only wish that they would of given the real reason so that way i could know how to impove on my next application.
u dont need any plant exp, I got my congrats and I have a desk job, so im sure it has nothing to do with that

Since: Feb 13

Bellefontaine, OH

#22 Feb 7, 2013
first off, a BIG CONGRATZZZZZZ to u JB2hot927 on getting hired. wooooot!!!!! no i wasnt trying to imply that u had to have factory experience, steve on a earlier post was, and i was just stating that i had plenty of factory experience. who knows why their turning some of us down, from what i'm hearing those of us that have family members already working there are being turned down, i've read that alot here on the forumns and my husband has told me that union stewarts are looking into why alot of the family members are being turned down, which if thats why we're not getting the job, then that is in no way fair, but i guess thats just life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
record low approval for orange-haired ape 1 hr Dr Phil 12
2008 Chrysler town and country driver power doo... (Mar '14) 8 hr 2010 Chrysler 2
Trump = Putin Puppet 8 hr Hank Bobson 8
OPT OUT of useless UAW!! (Oct '15) 12 hr Bigy 82
Chicken bones 15 hr Dr Phil 18
Trenton engine election time soon any thoughts ?? 15 hr Dun 10
Get rid of Norwood Jewel 18 hr Lacdoo 6
More from around the web