MWWIFE

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Is anyone else that is currently on the C group schedule upset that C group is the only one not getting any overtime or that when it comes to vacations we will only get 7 days off for a weeks vacation but the other groups get 10 days?
CCC

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 5, 2012
MWWIFE wrote:
Is anyone else that is currently on the C group schedule upset that C group is the only one not getting any overtime or that when it comes to vacations we will only get 7 days off for a weeks vacation but the other groups get 10 days?
Most people on B and C that have families are upset!!! Evening time on B shift is limited because of the start times. And C schudule sucks because of start times and the split shift
Rccaman

Carmel, IN

#3 Jun 6, 2012
Amen
SUCK IT UP

Mccordsville, IN

#4 Jun 6, 2012
CCC wrote:
<quoted text>Most people on B and C that have families are upset!!! Evening time on B shift is limited because of the start times. And C schudule sucks because of start times and the split shift
Ask the people that work in retail, servers, ect. for crappy wages if they care about you having to work those hours. Stop bitching...you make all of us chrysler employees look like freaking cry babies!!
CCC

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 6, 2012
Retail has always been like that. This is Chrysler!!! We have always been on Monday-Friday. So why don't you just stick it where the sun don't shine!!!!
kokomo guy

Crete, IL

#6 Jun 6, 2012
MWWIFE wrote:
Is anyone else that is currently on the C group schedule upset that C group is the only one not getting any overtime or that when it comes to vacations we will only get 7 days off for a weeks vacation but the other groups get 10 days?
If everyone would stick together we could get this changed back to the old schedule!!!
KtpGirl

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jun 7, 2012
kokomo guy wrote:
<quoted text>If everyone would stick together we could get this changed back to the old schedule!!!
I wish we could get everyone to stick together, we can't even get a department to stick together.
CCC

South Elgin, IL

#8 Jun 7, 2012
KtpGirl wrote:
<quoted text> I wish we could get everyone to stick together, we can't even get a department to stick together.
Very true!!! Way to many suck asses wanting to be management... These people are pathetic!!!
MWWIFE

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 11, 2012
Does anyone understand how Chrysler is getting away without paying appropriate overtime to the C group? Specifically, C group does not have double time day as the other groups do.
MWWIFE

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jun 11, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
did you know the pension fund is over $6 billion underfunded
The pension fund is not the subject of this thread..
MWWIFE

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 11, 2012
CCC wrote:
Retail has always been like that. This is Chrysler!!! We have always been on Monday-Friday. So why don't you just stick it where the sun don't shine!!!!
I don't work in retail so your reponse does not apply.
peej

Temperance, MI

#13 Jun 11, 2012
You will never get this changed, the UAW owns half of Chrysler and they are looking out for them self’s not the membership anymore. DEP does not rotate shifts any more, just days and if you are on second shift you are forced every Sunday unless you are on your 5 days off and day shift is strictly voluntary. The company forces 11 hours every day and the UAW agreed to all of this. Good luck getting anything changed
MWWIFE

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Jun 12, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>Over $6 billion pension fund underfunded
To Retired. You had the opportunity to make the money and work a normal schedule. That is all the rest of us want. Point being, you are retired, you do not have to deal with the day to day. Start your own thread unless you hae something to add about AWS. Since you are not working this crap, we shouldn't hear anymore form you on the subject.
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

#16 Jun 12, 2012
MWWIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
To Retired. You had the opportunity to make the money and work a normal schedule. That is all the rest of us want. Point being, you are retired, you do not have to deal with the day to day. Start your own thread unless you hae something to add about AWS. Since you are not working this crap, we shouldn't hear anymore form you on the subject.
I totally agree!!!!!
nomackback

Macomb, MI

#18 Jun 12, 2012
MWWIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
To Retired. You had the opportunity to make the money and work a normal schedule. That is all the rest of us want. Point being, you are retired, you do not have to deal with the day to day. Start your own thread unless you hae something to add about AWS. Since you are not working this crap, we shouldn't hear anymore form you on the subject.
Your best bet is to not comment on anything he says. He just wants attention.
kokomo guy

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 12, 2012
peej wrote:
You will never get this changed, the UAW owns half of Chrysler and they are looking out for them self’s not the membership anymore. DEP does not rotate shifts any more, just days and if you are on second shift you are forced every Sunday unless you are on your 5 days off and day shift is strictly voluntary. The company forces 11 hours every day and the UAW agreed to all of this. Good luck getting anything changed
They will change it when they start losing money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone actually like the Jeep Renegade ? 1 hr ball room dancing... 13
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 2 hr BlessedBeauty28 15,473
Full Seniority for everyone is finally here!!!!! 3 hr Info 8
Full corporate seniority 5 hr BBC 40
corporate seniority is getting turned down at p... 19 hr BBC 93
Proposal for seniority in contract 19 hr BBC 81
Union Bros: Read This ..........Or You Will Reg... Sun sally 35
More from around the web