Get ready to take the jobs of the sca...

Get ready to take the jobs of the scabs at GEMA

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ROCC

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Sep 28, 2011
The feeling is it's just a formality as GEMA will vote tomorrow to join Chrysler. The UAW was busy with several officers scaring everyone one in the plant by telling them, "If you don't vote to go Chrysler, they WILL close the plant."

The "leak" from Chrysler circulating through the plant is that Marchionne is going to teach GEMA a lesson for voting to okay a strike. Tomorrow, GEMA will vote to sign a blank check. Since there is no contract, they are signing a contract and handing it back for the blanks to be filled in later. All that remains is to change plant seniority to corporate seniority. With only 7 years, max seniority, all the GEMA people should be out very soon.

Here is the rub where many of you have outsmarted yourself. Most of the college kids you hate were never scabs. When they hired in, there was no UAW and none of us had the right to just walk in. And the guys you fought so hard to bring down, were the same guys who voted to make it a UAW plant. And it was that same group that launched in record time, and made GEMA the cash cow it is for Chrysler.

In a few short years, working with a largely Tier 2 workforce, you guys will destroy GEMA. That will take a toll on Chrysler. And the true poetry will be when you left a plant unsupported, so they could be easy prey, killing off GEMA may very well have a ripple effect of closing your plant. In 8 years, no one at GEMA has ever been fired for carrying a gun, drinking out in the parking lot, or rolling a fatty in his car. And you proved, beyond any doubt, that the UAW is not a brotherhood at all. What goes around, comes around.
Mighty Thor

Taylor, MI

#2 Sep 28, 2011
ROCC wrote:
The feeling is it's just a formality as GEMA will vote tomorrow to join Chrysler. The UAW was busy with several officers scaring everyone one in the plant by telling them, "If you don't vote to go Chrysler, they WILL close the plant."
The "leak" from Chrysler circulating through the plant is that Marchionne is going to teach GEMA a lesson for voting to okay a strike. Tomorrow, GEMA will vote to sign a blank check. Since there is no contract, they are signing a contract and handing it back for the blanks to be filled in later. All that remains is to change plant seniority to corporate seniority. With only 7 years, max seniority, all the GEMA people should be out very soon.
Here is the rub where many of you have outsmarted yourself. Most of the college kids you hate were never scabs. When they hired in, there was no UAW and none of us had the right to just walk in. And the guys you fought so hard to bring down, were the same guys who voted to make it a UAW plant. And it was that same group that launched in record time, and made GEMA the cash cow it is for Chrysler.
In a few short years, working with a largely Tier 2 workforce, you guys will destroy GEMA. That will take a toll on Chrysler. And the true poetry will be when you left a plant unsupported, so they could be easy prey, killing off GEMA may very well have a ripple effect of closing your plant. In 8 years, no one at GEMA has ever been fired for carrying a gun, drinking out in the parking lot, or rolling a fatty in his car. And you proved, beyond any doubt, that the UAW is not a brotherhood at all. What goes around, comes around.
To long winded, did you make a point at all?
TOP RATE

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2011
Lmao basically he is a retard with a degree in "janitoral services" and wants to come to gema to clean our toilets.
Mighty Thor

Taylor, MI

#4 Sep 28, 2011
TOP RATE wrote:
Lmao basically he is a retard with a degree in "janitoral services" and wants to come to gema to clean our toilets.
TopGun, "our toilets"? Sorry Bro, different plant, but its ok, tard can clean TEs shitters just as well..
Peace boy

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2011
Mighty Thor wrote:
<quoted text> To long winded, did you make a point at all?
. Mighty Thor. Is being paid by uaw funds another crook
Mighty Thor

Taylor, MI

#6 Sep 28, 2011
Peace boy wrote:
<quoted text>. Mighty Thor. Is being paid by uaw funds another crook
And you are still a peace of shit-boy. FYI, I bang your girls snapper with that cash too, hey dont you pay dues? So in effct you pay me to ball your girlfiend, ya gotta you the UNION!!!
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#8 Sep 28, 2011
ROCC wrote:
It's already destroyed, I had a ride in that 500, and I had to put earplugs on. The sound of that engine was deafening.
ROCC

Ann Arbor, MI

#9 Sep 28, 2011
Mighty Thor, why don't you brush your tooth and get some sleep? Maybe you'll get up tomorrow and make an attempt to master 2nd grade grammar. Third grade is over your head.
My "long-winded" point is that GEMA people started the plant before UAW. But if you can't form a sentence, it's probably a stretch for you to form a coherent thought. You called them scabs. They are not. If you can't understand that, how the hell do you find your way to work?
Chrysler might let GEMA go into the toilet, but they're not about to fill it with turds like you.
Maybe you're smarter than Top Rate who doesn't know what plant he works at. No wonder Chrysler went bankrupt trying to sell cars you illiterate drunk dopers make.
CRACKA

Rives Junction, MI

#10 Sep 28, 2011
Peace boy wrote:
<quoted text>. Mighty Thor. Is being paid by uaw funds another crook
your point is.......
ROCC

Ann Arbor, MI

#11 Sep 28, 2011
Cracka, I think maybe he's talking about this:

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2006/jul2006/uaw...
Ripper

United States

#12 Sep 28, 2011
Oh no Rocc. That's way to long winded. Good night boys. LOL!
TOP RATE

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2011
ROCC wrote:
Mighty Thor, why don't you brush your tooth and get some sleep? Maybe you'll get up tomorrow and make an attempt to master 2nd grade grammar. Third grade is over your head.
My "long-winded" point is that GEMA people started the plant before UAW. But if you can't form a sentence, it's probably a stretch for you to form a coherent thought. You called them scabs. They are not. If you can't understand that, how the hell do you find your way to work?
Chrysler might let GEMA go into the toilet, but they're not about to fill it with turds like you.
Maybe you're smarter than Top Rate who doesn't know what plant he works at. No wonder Chrysler went bankrupt trying to sell cars you illiterate drunk dopers make.
the truth is fellas, I love my job , until I found this site I never even knew we were hated so much. Scabs ....lol news to me . I''ve enjoyed my time fuckin with with all of u and will continue to do so for my own amusement while I'm at work. Don't know how this vote is gonna go Tomorrow. Speakin a lil truth before I bounce.
Shroom

Redford, MI

#14 Sep 29, 2011
TOP RATE wrote:
<quoted text>the truth is fellas, I love my job , until I found this site I never even knew we were hated so much. Scabs ....lol news to me . I''ve enjoyed my time fuckin with with all of u and will continue to do so for my own amusement while I'm at work. Don't know how this vote is gonna go Tomorrow. Speakin a lil truth before I bounce.
A couple of things to keep in mind. First, 98% of what's posted on this board is bullshet! Second, the posters here (if they are even Chrysler employees)make up a small but vocal percentage of the whole. By the way it seems like most of the name calling is from the folks from or were from the egine plants.
Mighty Thor

Taylor, MI

#15 Sep 29, 2011
ROCC wrote:
Croc, frist of all I have TWO teeth, second of all assh**e I never called them scabs, I've been to their plant (have you?) Thrid it's one thing to pick on me but leave my wingman (TopRate) out of this you sissy, finaly you overblown , long winded,excuse for a blogger, kiss my coherent ass.
Mighty Thor

Taylor, MI

#16 Sep 29, 2011
Shroom wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of things to keep in mind. First, 98% of what's posted on this board is bullshet! Second, the posters here (if they are even Chrysler employees)make up a small but vocal percentage of the whole. By the way it seems like most of the name calling is from the folks from or were from the egine plants.
You want name calling shroom? How about first explaining how your name discribe's the head of my p*nis...
Mighty Thor

Taylor, MI

#17 Sep 29, 2011
KEP 72 wrote:
<quoted text> It's already destroyed, I had a ride in that 500, and I had to put earplugs on. The sound of that engine was deafening.
Did you have a rubber hose up your but when you got our "ride"? people are reporting KEP, that only one person was "observed in the car, yet two people got into it and you wern't the driver, so where was your head? perhaps in the drivers lap? Did you find the "hose" you so covet? HAHA
Mighty Thor

Taylor, MI

#18 Sep 29, 2011
ROCC wrote:
Cracka, I think maybe he's talking about this:
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2006/jul2006/uaw...
Cracka wouldn't be caught dead on the same blog with you,Croc.
Mighty Thor

Taylor, MI

#19 Sep 29, 2011
CRACKA wrote:
<quoted text>your point is.......
Did you just have my back? i stuck up for you on another site, then you f**ked me. I called you a little bastard , and now it appears you had my back, did ya? Thanks you little bastard
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#20 Sep 29, 2011
TOP RATE wrote:
<quoted text>the truth is fellas, I love my job , until I found this site I never even knew we were hated so much. Scabs ....lol news to me . I''ve enjoyed my time fuckin with with all of u and will continue to do so for my own amusement while I'm at work. Don't know how this vote is gonna go Tomorrow. Speakin a lil truth before I bounce.
GEMA here I come, with my 41yrs seniority I should be able to bump any of those SCABS out the door. HAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA HA HH AA
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#21 Sep 29, 2011
GEMA here I come, going do some SCAB HUNTING, it shouldn't be to hard, the place is full of them. HAHAHAHAAAAHHHHHHA HA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not surprised 14 min Crooks 18
RICO class action lawsuit against UAW FCA 47 min Newbies 4
Working at Chrysler?? 1 hr Cmg 28
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 2 hr Shimmergirl 17,696
Fat,dumb and happy. 5 hr Col Klink 4
Major layoffs at Mack Engine (Oct '16) 5 hr The Truth 112
I took the buyout, im being rehired 5 hr Dirtwhore 2
More from around the web