First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

New Baltimore, MI

#67 Oct 16, 2012
Chrysler Really Blows wrote:
I heard they got their time, 10 to 20, with no possibility for parole. Did I mention how much unions suck?, well they do, have a nice day losers.
why do you spend your time on a site that you clearly hate? maybe you would be better off with a graham cracker and a nap
union pride

Akron, OH

#70 Oct 16, 2012
Truth u didn't answer if they interviewed for the job how can they get their time.
Chrysler Really Blows

Sierra Vista, AZ

#71 Oct 16, 2012
Sure why not, a nap and a graham cracker, then I would be certified to be a Chrysler worker, and could have a union job, where all I do is snivel, do inferior work, feel sorry for myself, and help bankrupt my company. GO back to your cage Ram Hag, before your keeper knows you are missing
Chrysler Really Blows

Sierra Vista, AZ

#73 Oct 16, 2012
Can't take "the truth" huh, but we all know your company will be bled to death soon, so ignore me all you want, it is coming, but, you can blame your greed, and I don't care attitude for it happening, you people really are pitiful.
union pride

Brooklyn, NY

#74 Oct 16, 2012
Truth read your contract they volunteered for day one opportunity, they can't receive an opening because they gave up that right.
Chrysler Sucks

Hereford, AZ

#75 Oct 16, 2012
awwww, I hurt union pride and truths feelings, now you will have to take a sick day to recover, lmfao.
union pride

Brooklyn, NY

#79 Oct 16, 2012
Truth I have 25 yrs and I know the book, its obviously a mistake on your part because you are not informed.
Chrysler Really Blows

Sierra Vista, AZ

#80 Oct 16, 2012
You are making cars the public wants????? Thats news to me, the Dodge dealer in my town can't give new trucks away, thats why Chrysler is having to use maximum incentives, and it still isn't working. The only reason you are any size is because of the American taxpayer, you wouldn't have a job, and you know it if you weren't bailed out.Dodge Ram has a poor Government rating for head on collisions, and it isn't your company anyway, the Italians have the majority, the Government still has an interest, and the union has the smallest part, so please spare me how well you are doing. You people have no shame when it comes to quality, your shop motto is blow and go, suck on that truthless.
The Mouse

Rockford, IL

#81 Oct 16, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be jealous, each month we all have seen what chryslers future will be, we right sized our company and we are building great products the American Public is demanding, if you say that makes us suck, please keep it sucking more of the same, Country First
You've said it twice truth. You haven't figured it out yet? The word jealous! This sucka took the buyout & comes back to haunt us by trolling the threads.
Chrysler Really Blows

Sierra Vista, AZ

#82 Oct 16, 2012
Mouse dung, you are obcessed with me having worked for your shitty company, you are 100% wrong, and as far as being jealous, no I am pissed off at you unappreciative bastards that think you and your unions are better than all of us hard working Americans, that have no bailouts, so screw you a-hole, maybe now you understand why you people are hated by the average American.
The Mouse

Rockford, IL

#86 Oct 17, 2012
Mouse dung, you are obcessed with me having worked for your shitty company, you are 100% wrong, and as far as being jealous, no I am pissed off at you unappreciative bastards that think you and your unions are better than all of us hard working Americans, that have no bailouts, so screw you a-hole, maybe now you understand why you people are hated by the average American.
Riiiight you lying piece of crap. Hardworking my azz!! You couldn't and can't handle our line of work Buyout...I mean sellout. Why would you spend time here if you didn't like Chrysler? Why would you say the job bank bankrupted Chrysler? Not many outside of Chrysler know much about the job bank, but you seem to. Yeah, i think you did work there once and realized your sorry lil azz couldn't hack it. No, not hated...some are jealous. Some (the troll) more jealous than others. You had your opportunity troll. Don't cry here!! I'll speak for everyone when I say WE don't give a sh!t.

Since: Jul 12

New Baltimore, MI

#89 Oct 17, 2012
You are a bunch of lame bastards, everyone knows about the job bank, just because you inbreds either can't read a newspaper, or afford one, isn't my fault. To bad you people keep blaming the economy, it was and still is, you produce cars nobody wants, or the quality is so crappy, that people get sick of having to take the vehicle to the dealership every week. What about the bailout yo people had to have when Lee Iacocca took over, who was to blame for that one. Even a good company that makes quality products like Damlier could't get you people to make decent cars and trucks, in fact, you were dragging them into bankruptcy with you pathetic people when they unloaded you and your dead on arrival company to cereberus financial, but they knew they had bought a dud, but before they could unload you, the market collapsed. Ford never took any money, they made a good product and had been profitable enough to weather the storm, but of course you people could not. You can fool yourself all you want, and if people choose not to be screwed by inferior vehicles, and by ones made in other countries because they are made better, perhaps the people pointing the finger, saying how patriotic they are, should ask themselves why they have been building cars that can't compete for so many years. And last a-holes, all my cars are American made, including my 2011 Ram 1500 Longhorn. Don't you people understand, ALL of us Americans want you to be successful, how about thinking of us for once instead of yourselves?
ford didnt need any of the bailout money because they had just received 5.9 billion dollars from the government the yr before. they also got a credit line of 9 billion dollars in case they needed it. google it and look under ford government loans.
union pride

Brooklyn, NY

#92 Oct 18, 2012
How did this forum turn to this
I Agree

Sierra Vista, AZ

#94 Oct 18, 2012
Ok, enough bashing you guys to make a point, because I do care more about you as fellow Americans and that matters most. My 2011 has 13,500 miles on it, I change the oil every 3,000 mikes or less with Mobil 1, other than that, the truck has never spent a day in the service bay. To let you know how much I DO SUPPORT YOU, I know by the vin. number where a vehicle is made, and when the number starts with a 1, it is made in America, starting with a 2 is Canada, and starting with a 3 is Mexico. I will not buy any vehicle unless it starts with a 1. I have bought several Ram that were made in the now closed St. Louis plant, which really pissed me off when it was closed. I will leave you alone now, I was just trying to make a point, and I let my temper get the best of me, for that, I am sorry.
I Agree

Sierra Vista, AZ

#96 Oct 18, 2012
Good luck to Chrysler, you will be fine, as for myself, I was a GM truck man until about 8 years ago, now I would not own anything but a Ram. I had SRT10 Rams, RumbleBees, a Durango, and even a Viper Mumba, so you know I love Chrysler/Dodge. Good luck, and God Bless you all.
Roger41

Brooklyn, NY

#97 Oct 18, 2012
I work at WTAP, we build shit all day, we have 1000 trucks sitting in the yard right now that need to be fixed
Dirk Diggilller

Pontiac, MI

#99 Oct 19, 2012
Roger41 wrote:
I work at WTAP, we build shit all day, we have 1000 trucks sitting in the yard right now that need to be fixed
Glad I'm no longer at that shit hole currently laid off waiting to go back to Mack 1 good luck.
Gottime

Macomb, MI

#101 Oct 19, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
2015 contract = no more seniority
Ok. So you are saying Sergio Marchionne, who is the CEO of 3 companies, will focus energy on getting rid of seniority? Sure he will. The financial situation in Europe and Chryslers return from bankruptcy and the poor economy here and the slew of new product launches that will be happening the next few years and he will try to change seniority? You do realize how unimportant that is in the grand scheme of things? It won't even be on the table.
Gottime

Bronx, NY

#103 Oct 19, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>no seniority, defined pension, 30 and out fo U
Ok. So you are saying Sergio Marchionne, who is the CEO of 3 companies, will focus energy on getting rid of seniority? Sure he will. The financial situation in Europe and Chryslers return from bankruptcy and the poor economy here and the slew of new product launches that will be happening the next few years and he will try to change seniority? You do realize how unimportant that is in the grand scheme of things? It won't even be on the table.
Gottime

Macomb, MI

#105 Oct 20, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>no seniority system

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone actually like the Jeep Renegade ? 1 hr Blue Tattoo 6
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 2 hr hopeful313 15,463
March 17th apps for Toledo 2 hr jeanne 53
Full corporate seniority 2 hr Worker 32
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 2 hr hardwork23 2,751
Union Bros: Read This ..........Or You Will Reg... 12 hr Worker 28
Proposal for seniority in contract 16 hr ssp 79
More from around the web