Drug testing

Since: Jul 11

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2012
I have never heard of any sort of random drug testing. Now if you get severely injured, they might. Or if you have an accident on a HiLo or tugger, maybe.
observation

Rockford, IL

#3 Mar 14, 2012
yeah that's nice get high and build our cars, you are ignorant.
untypical stoner

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2012
People aren't low life's that like to blaze one. People are so judge mental. I do it and you wouldn't have any idea in my work ethics.
Shapman

Howell, MI

#5 Mar 14, 2012
observation wrote:
yeah that's nice get high and build our cars, you are ignorant.
I suppose you never do anything that might impair your judgement on your free time, like drinking. Remember he said he never does it during work days only weekends, lighten up. BTW I personally don't touch the stuff. I just think it's pointless that in 2012 marijuana is still illegal.
Shapman

Howell, MI

#6 Mar 14, 2012
Also, no they do not do random drug test, but remember, they can if they want.
DON SULLIVA

Waterford, WI

#7 Mar 14, 2012
i do all sorts of drugs since the time i was 12. never affected my mental abillity at all, i used to drive school buses, sometimes i drived right by the little brats
Mack ave 1

Toledo, OH

#8 Mar 15, 2012
JnapA5 wrote:
I have never heard of any sort of random drug testing. Now if you get severely injured, they might. Or if you have an accident on a HiLo or tugger, maybe.
We had a person get ran over and killed by a hilo with a chip bin on it. Driver was never tested for anything . Went back to driving hilo again at another plant when leveled out. UAW says that they cannot test for whatever reason. My opinion is , if there is a death test for everything..... R.I.P. Radar...
jack

Davison, MI

#9 Sep 17, 2012
what tpe of dru test does chrysler give?
Pokey

AOL

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Jack,First they cut off a piece of your skin and then a piece of your junk and if it passes?
They will piss test you next! lol
Just messin with you buddy but for my BAP application it was just a routine Urine test.
I have only 30 days in, so im not sure if things have changed since when I was hired tho.
Scarrrreddd

San Francisco, CA

#13 Nov 27, 2012
Pokey..... was it a 5 or 10 panel? I might be getting a job with honda coporate. Just curious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump approval down to 33% 1 min Give me a break 81
Bonus in October! 8 hr Crazy 16
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 8 hr Memoe 17,935
Only college educated shoud be allowed to post ... 11 hr Jenny Talwarts 5
Quit selling chicken during work 21 hr Dirtwhore 5
Marysville Axle Sep 17 Baby 2
News Chrysler Recalls 800,000 Jeep Liberty SUVs (Aug '06) Sep 17 Dunm0 759
More from around the web