Atlanta PDC
the time is now

Conyers, GA

#1 Aug 8, 2009
BEWARE to anyone wanting to come to Atlanta PDC. I transferred here June 08. It was a nice place to work, until we got this new supervisore named Wayne. Moral has went way down. Now we just had a meeting on the NEW attendance procedure and the plant manager told everyone that the will be NO exception for any tardies. It did not matter what the reason if you are late it will be an 1/2 - 1 occurrence. He also said if you are over an hour late just do not come in because in Atlanta we will NOT let you work. This program is design to make people show up for work on time and in Atlanta we will not make exceptions.

Since: May 09

Belvidere, IL

#2 Aug 8, 2009
the time is now wrote:
BEWARE to anyone wanting to come to Atlanta PDC. I transferred here June 08. It was a nice place to work, until we got this new supervisore named Wayne. Moral has went way down. Now we just had a meeting on the NEW attendance procedure and the plant manager told everyone that the will be NO exception for any tardies. It did not matter what the reason if you are late it will be an 1/2 - 1 occurrence. He also said if you are over an hour late just do not come in because in Atlanta we will NOT let you work. This program is design to make people show up for work on time and in Atlanta we will not make exceptions.
Well that is why they pay you. They pay you to come to work. Get you BUTT OUT THE DOOR A HALF SOONER AND YOU WILL NOT BE LATE
1141 Morrow

Saint Simons Island, GA

#3 Oct 12, 2009
I guess Eric will still jump the fence and work the system. You guys in Atlanta are the biggest bunch of cry babies! Most people in this depot are negative and anti anthing to better the process or the work enviornment for that matter. There is group of 4 or 5 guys in this place that run the show behind the scenes, in other words everyone else is just sheep being lead to the slaughter house. If your new dont you dare go against this group or your done for.They are relentless bitches who do nothg but cry and wine to get there own way to benifit themselves. Sad but true.
eric

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2009
Your still the biggest crybaby and a coward. Learn to spell Bob
Ralph P

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 12, 2009
Ah hah!,i bet there gay boys that group of 4 or 5.It looks like they enjoy strokin' each others Georgia pine.
Larry

AOL

#6 Oct 13, 2009
I got a Georgia peach I'll tuck in a mouth or two. Those georgia pines can be nasty on the tonsils.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JNAP tpts 44 min wingsnut 6
Marysville axle plant 1 hr I see it 12
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 2 hr stevy 15,906
Ingenious way to increase factory productivity 5 hr Fredrick Perry 3
News Chrysler Recalls 800,000 Jeep Liberty SUVs (Aug '06) 7 hr Bill T 742
Food drive for tier 1 displaced workers 7 hr Fredrick Perry 15
Howdens Kitchens Leeds 15 hr wotow 1
More from around the web