Former Huntsville an Bap Chrysler emp...

Former Huntsville an Bap Chrysler employee killed on motorcycle crash!!!

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jon

United States

#1 Jul 21, 2012
Motorcyclist killed in wreck with 18-wheeler on Huntsville's Chapman Mountain (updated) Shelly Haskins, The Huntsville Times 07/20/2012 6:51 AMHUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- A motorcyclist died on U.S. 72 eastbound this morning after colliding with the rear of an 18-wheeler, Huntsville police said.

The wreck happened at about 2:25 a.m. on U.S. 72 East at Epworth Drive heading up Chapman Mountain. The motorcycle driver, Charles Burlingame, also known as "Mohawk Dave"36, was killed on impact, police spokesman Harry Hobbs said in a statement.

Hobbs said the motorcycle was "apparently traveling at a high rate of speed." He said toxicology tests are pending.

The eastbound lanes of U.S. 72 were closed for about three hours, but reopened at about 5:40 a.m., police said.

Updated at 8:26 a.m. with the motorcyclists' name and additional information.
loser drunk drivers

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Well if he hadnt been drinking n driving he wouldnt had gotten killed. 230 am and driving around???? Can you say DRUNK DRIVER?!?! Lol retard got what he deserved before killing someone else!!!
jon

United States

#3 Jul 21, 2012
loser drunk drivers wrote:
Well if he hadnt been drinking n driving he wouldnt had gotten killed. 230 am and driving around???? Can you say DRUNK DRIVER?!?! Lol retard got what he deserved before killing someone else!!!
wtf!!! Your a dumbass
loser drunk drivers

United States

#4 Jul 21, 2012
No youre the dumbass for thinking he should be alive n well and going to be out drunk driving again in the future and kill someone besides himself. Learn how to spell btw....youre....not your....in the way u meant it anyways ya moron.
uaw1984

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2012
Oh so nobody is on the road at that time unless their drunk? Ever heard of working 2nd shift? Your a POS and talk about retard? Your kind heart will take u to a nice seat in hell.
jon

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2012
No youre the dumbass for thinking he should be alive n well and going to be out drunk driving again in the future and kill someone besides himself. Learn how to spell btw....youre....not your....in the way u meant it anyways ya moron.
no one deserves to die. You are a dumbass. Don't worry about my spelling you little Bitch.. You will get yours moron. What a idiot!!!
Justin

Menomonie, WI

#7 Jul 21, 2012
You are right no deserves it but it's inevitable. Drunk driving does however increase yours and everyone else's on the road chances. Just glad It was only him and not some inocient family. Same thing happened to Dom pizzo and it was a good thing no on else was on the other side of the gaurdrail he hit drunk
Judy

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jul 21, 2012
LOL? Really? What kind of heart and/or soul do you have to say something so purely idiotic and evil about a human being killed in a tragic accident? Ever heard "judge not least you be judged"? This was a kind and good man, known and loved by many. I can't imagine that anyone would say that about you. I pity you and tose like you. And by the way, there are plenty of hard working people on the road at all times of the dayand night.
Oh Snap

Allentown, PA

#9 Jul 21, 2012
Ya gotta love the locals!
loser drunk drivers

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2012
Say all of that when it comes back that he was DRUNK!!!! He deserved what he got before he killed someone innocent. Doesnt matter what type of person he was...he was a drunk driver!!!!! No regard for himself or anyone else for that matter when u drive drunk!!!!lol u sure as hell wouldnt be defending him if he killed ur loved ones while driving drunk! Retard!
uaw1984

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2012
Say all of that when it comes back that he was DRUNK!!!! He deserved what he got before he killed someone innocent. Doesnt matter what type of person he was...he was a drunk driver!!!!! No regard for himself or anyone else for that matter when u drive drunk!!!!lol u sure as hell wouldnt be defending him if he killed ur loved ones while driving drunk! Retard!
and u can say all u want, we all agree your a punk piece of shit.
jon

Birmingham, AL

#13 Jul 23, 2012
LDD: you should consider family when you write post like that. It is one thing to think it. However, to write it is spitting on a mans grave. Your conclusions may be off, and i havent seen any indictement to your point. It is easy to spout off on an internet forum, which is why you do it. If you had to look someone affected by this in the face you wouldnt say it. You may, but you would shortly be in the hospital- maybe they could fix the penis envy you have then too. Take some advice and think before you act. Obviously you have lost someone to D/D. You dont know that to be the case here-you are assuming. Im sorry for your loss but if this is how you deal with it, you will always be helpless, weak, and pathetic.
loser drunk drivers

Canton, NC

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Nope, Ive lost nobody to dd...I just cant stand them! Worthless!!! Yes Id say it to their face...and no I wouldn't end up in the hospital...why? Because Im right and deep down that person knows it.
uaw1984

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2012
Yes he is weak and pathetic but I guess he was raised that way, he does not and will not get the point. He could only understand if he was TAUGHT respect so that was missing from his life. That and he still has to be a KID so really not worth discussing. Maybe the BOY will grow up one day.
amanda johnson

United States

#16 Aug 31, 2012
Speaking as the only one here who knew David for 20 years, David was a wonderful friend,son, brother, father, husband, and all around great and beloved person. Your ignorance is disgusting and your soul is full of hatred and lacking empathy due to your own shitty existance. David is in a beautiful and peaceful place. The sadest ťhing is the fact that you will likely never meet him.

Since: Aug 12

Rockford, IL

#17 Aug 31, 2012
I'm sorry for your loss. Nobody deserves to die like that.
ugg g

Rockford, IL

#18 Sep 3, 2012
The deceased, where did he work?
j

United States

#19 Sep 3, 2012
Bodyshop
uaw1984

United States

#22 Sep 4, 2012
RETIRED wrote:
Who cares ======= VOTE FOR MITT ========= ROMNEY , ROMNEY , ROMNEY ======= NO MORE FREE LUNCH FOR WELFARE QUEENS ====== no more 35' wheels on their 1982 Impalas ======= ha, ha, ha ======= ha,ha no more Obama
u r a sick s.o.b., probably never retired, probably got your ass fired for stupidity.Hide behind your screen and keep acting like the ass u are, what goes around, comes around.
Retired

Chicago, IL

#23 Sep 4, 2012
Im stupid and retarded I know. My mom molested me with a rolling pin all my life. Even today she stuck a wooden spoon up in there. Somebody shoot me. Im all lies and rhetoric that makes no sense and I repeat myself till my little balls are blue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conductor training 5 hr carma 64
Sergio won't confirm any new product for wtap 6 hr JnapA5 9
Serg at ssp 6 hr frog face 20
Married and having affairs (Jun '11) 6 hr Rick 84
Corruption in the UAW 10 hr Ballroom dancing ... 32
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) Mon Cyberbo60 2,996
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) Mon 313clark 17,497
More from around the web