Bob King
wtfcrazy

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2011
Is Bob King out of his mind? His prioritys for the next contract are to organize foreign plants (good luck dbag and allowing more and more two tier employees into plants. I can see now that the unions plan is to bring tier one down rather than tier two up.
jon

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2011
ya King is wanting to screw us saying we will take less money to keep our plants bs we already did that and we are making money if anything they should be giving us what we gave up back and he is wanting to bring in more 2 tier workers before its all over with we will have more 2 tier workers than 1 tier and we will all get screwed when it comes to voting on anything because the 2 tier ppl will agree to anything just to keep there jobs.. We all have to vote NO!! when it comes time to vote for the contract..NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!
blah blah blah

Rockford, IL

#3 Mar 30, 2011
Can we get Bob King out?
Larry

Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 30, 2011
wtfcrazy wrote:
Is Bob King out of his mind? His prioritys for the next contract are to organize foreign plants (good luck dbag and allowing more and more two tier employees into plants. I can see now that the unions plan is to bring tier one down rather than tier two up.
Ya had to see this coming but I didn't see that one coming
Dan

Clarkston, MI

#5 Mar 30, 2011
wtfcrazy wrote:
Absolutely
They are already considering a stick and carrot routine by offering a buy down package.
NO VOTE

Belvidere, IL

#6 Mar 31, 2011
You have my no vote, and I'm on board to oust anyone and all who support a pay cut for any of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 3 hr mister James 17,444
Sterling stamping going down the tubes . 8 hr John 18
Dundee Engine Plant Syncreon Layoffs 11 hr Iceman 3
Local 1700 INDEFINITE Layoff meeting. Fri Streetpimp 14
News Chrysler Sebring Transmission Questions (May '07) Fri wb4cx52 416
Team leaders are useless. Fri monkey manns 11
whats gonna happen to tpts when shap shuts down? Fri Shap 7
More from around the web