Why do some many people on here seem so angry?

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Macomb, Mi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

I joined this forum because I am excited and happy being employed by Chrysler...after reading many discussions and posts, there is so much anger and negativity it makes me so sad for all of the unhappy people...the solution is simple if you don't like something about your state in life, change it!! That is all...have a nice day and practice random acts of kindness...you never know, one kind word could change someone's whole day!!
lolz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

They are called trolls, they come with the territory. Now get back to work and get off your phone you line slave.

Macomb, Mi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

lolz wrote:
They are called trolls, they come with the territory. Now get back to work and get off your phone you line slave.
Lol...and enter another troll...not a "line slave" ...but thanks for the concern...I'll think of you this summer while I am in the nice climate controlled Medical department!!
pat

Manchester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Because Chrysler treat their employees like shit

Macomb, Mi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

So if your not happy with the treatment get a new job...life is way to short to be unhappy!! I am happy as a nurse, Chrysler treats me wayyyyy better than any hospital ever has and I have worked in major ER's all over the country from Michigan, to Texas, all the way to Hawaii!! I hate seeing people unhappy...you are the keeper of your own destiny...let your light shine!!
Diagone Alley

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

pat wrote:
Because Chrysler treat their employees like shit
Been with Chrysler for many years. Not once have I ever thought Chrysler has treated me or anyone else I have worked like s$&@t. I am employed by Chrysler and am thankful for that. Chrysler has their rules and their way of wanting us to work. But it's no different than any other automotive corporation. You either can deal with them or not. It's not a big deal. To say that Chrysler treats anyone unfairly is simply false. That's more a reflection of their personality than Chryslers treatment of their employees. If anyone feels they are treated poorly then it's safe to say its their own fault for feeling that way. Not Chryslers fault.
tpt paint

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

try being tpt then you'll see

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

als0873RN wrote:
I joined this forum because I am excited and happy being employed by Chrysler...after reading many discussions and posts, there is so much anger and negativity it makes me so sad for all of the unhappy people...the solution is simple if you don't like something about your state in life, change it!! That is all...have a nice day and practice random acts of kindness...you never know, one kind word could change someone's whole day!!
i feel the same as you some people on this forum are rude and nasty for no reason but don't let that discourage you:)

Macomb, Mi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit your whining you little brat.
Awwww here comes my own personal troll!!! No whining here Phil...just wondering why your so angry...did you not get enough hugs as a child???

Macomb, Mi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Diagone Alley wrote:
<quoted text>
Been with Chrysler for many years. Not once have I ever thought Chrysler has treated me or anyone else I have worked like s$&@t. I am employed by Chrysler and am thankful for that. Chrysler has their rules and their way of wanting us to work. But it's no different than any other automotive corporation. You either can deal with them or not. It's not a big deal. To say that Chrysler treats anyone unfairly is simply false. That's more a reflection of their personality than Chryslers treatment of their employees. If anyone feels they are treated poorly then it's safe to say its their own fault for feeling that way. Not Chryslers fault.
Very true!
Diagone Alley

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have not been with Chrysler long at all. Or you are to ignorant to grasp reality.
Just over 18years and multiple plants of seeing how people are treated and how they deal with adversity. It's us, the employees that makes things harder than they should be. Much easier to blame Chrysler instead of blaming the real reason for ones unhappiness.....themselves.

Macomb, Mi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason you are the troll
Who is Jason?
RETIRED

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I'm happy for the good pension i get = too bad the future retirees won't getshit = no pension for you = hahaghahahaha
Diagone Alley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ok, keep talking about something with which you have no idea.
Sorry, but not sure how anyone can blame Chrysler for anyone being unhappy about their work life. All you have to do is simply show up to work, do your job, not be an idiot, and go home. It's so easy. Why make it any harder than that? If it is, that's the employees fault, not Chryslers.

Macomb, Mi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You Jason!
Fail! Wrong again mr/mrs. Know it all!!

Macomb, Mi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Jason! So many personalities he does not even know who he really is.
Poor delusional Phil & Linda...lol...I am NOT whoever this Jason is! I unlike y'allam not a creeping troll, actually joined the forum to obtain info..but seems that is futile, as every thread is jacked by you two spitting venom, and acting like u know it all...which is painfully obvious you do not!! Gosh get a life!!
Jason

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Ha haaa you're all wrong! I am the one and only JASON!

Macomb, Mi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Jason wrote:
Ha haaa you're all wrong! I am the one and only JASON!
Hi Jason...nice to meet the person I am being accused of being....and I can assure y'all I am 100% female!!

Macomb, Mi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

You are definitely an odd one Linda! You seem a bit obsessed with Jason!!
zoro

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Diagone Alley wrote:
<quoted text>
chrysler will throw you under the bus if they get a chance

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chrysler Forum right now

Search the Chrysler Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Toledo plant 32 min Zach 10
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 33 min KAYK 1,711
mack engine plant 411 1 hr plcman 29
Dundee engine plant new chairman 3 hr starr rapper 5
chrysler hourly application (Aug '10) 4 hr union proud 102
Ron Woodard 5 hr picker 17
Warren stamping and truck going to 3 traditiona... 6 hr loose cannon 20
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 18 hr Ready too work 10,496
•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
•••
•••