Chrysler Plant's Address(es)?

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NorthSouth

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 1, 2009
Does anyone have a list of all Chrysler Plants names and address(es)? Is there some kind of corporate list online? I just want to enter them all in my new GPS. haha Just planning ahead!

Thanks in advance for any info you may have.
quest

Defiance, OH

#2 Jan 1, 2009
On the remote chance that you are serious, I went searching. There used to be a listing of all the facilities on dashboard but I couldn't locate it. May be that it's only accessible from work. Anyway, here's another listing I found:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chrysler...
DodgeVader

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Jan 1, 2009
Someone posted all the addresses earlier this year on this site, might take a bit to search, but i know I've ran across it in the past few months myself. But maybe it was just addresses for mopar pdc's, I cant really remember.
monster

Barberton, OH

#4 Jan 2, 2009
Twinsburg is to far and may not be here... LOL
NorthSouth

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 2, 2009
Thanks all. If you happen to run across any plant address(es).... maybe come back and post em here.

Quest, I'm serious as far as wanting the info. I really don't have the seniority to go anywhere though. That's ok.... I wanna be here... at home... ready to go when we start building electric vehicles/hybrids in St. Louis. ; )
NorthSouth

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 2, 2009
Oh.... and thanks, Quest. I may be able to find some of the info through your link. If I find them... I'll post them here in cae anyone else wants them.
phooey

O Fallon, MO

#7 Jan 2, 2009
NorthSouth wrote:
Thanks all. If you happen to run across any plant address(es).... maybe come back and post em here.
Quest, I'm serious as far as wanting the info. I really don't have the seniority to go anywhere though. That's ok.... I wanna be here... at home... ready to go when we start building electric vehicles/hybrids in St. Louis. ; )
the only electri thats gonna be built in st louis are golf carts. st louis assembly is gone forever. why are you in such denial?
NorthSouth

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 2, 2009
phooey wrote:
<quoted text>
the only electri thats gonna be built in st louis are golf carts. st louis assembly is gone forever. why are you in such denial?
Denial? Do you predict the future? As far as I know.... Chrysler STILL owns the property...don't they? Yep, and they are STILL paying taxes. HMMMMM. Guess they don't want to get rid of it. Gone forever? You obviously don't understand the ever changing auto industry.
Observer

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2009
NorthSouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial? Do you predict the future? As far as I know.... Chrysler STILL owns the property...don't they? Yep, and they are STILL paying taxes. HMMMMM. Guess they don't want to get rid of it. Gone forever? You obviously don't understand the ever changing auto industry.
I respect your optimism, but do you really think that is the reason they still own it? Nothing to do with the fact that it is very hard to buy that facility. The money from the government is to cover operating expenses. We are in a recession, and downsizing of the auto industry is a very distinct possiblilty. Of course with all of the negatives, the companies that make it through this will be stronger, and better off. The government has already shown that Chrysler is low on the priority list, by pushing them to merge, giving them much less money, etc, etc.

I think your a smarter than to have the happy go luck glasses on. Chrysler is in a world of hurt right now, and will be lucky to survive as a separate company let alone making electric cars. When you lose 5000 plus of your white collar workers(many who are in the R&D) do you really think that an electric car is going to be out in a few years? Next the volume of it will be so low for the first few years, they won't make it at a large facility. There would be a good chance they would build a small lean new facility(or even let someone else produce it and rebrand it) until the demand is there for it.
Sorry for the off topic post, but I don't understand how some of the people can just act like this is a bunch of smoke and mirrors, and nothing is really wrong. They shut the furnaces off at the casting plant over this shut down. They haven't shut the furnaces off there ever!
NorthSouth

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 3, 2009
Times are tough people, but it's not over yet...is it?

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#11 Jan 4, 2009
Observer, curious to know how you learned about the alledged shut down of furnaces at Casting.
guess who

Pleasanton, KS

#12 Jan 4, 2009
InterestedOutsider wrote:
Observer, curious to know how you learned about the alledged shut down of furnaces at Casting.
I heard a similar story, from 685 members. Don't know if there is more to it, or just saving energy.
Robert

Burton, MI

#13 Feb 2, 2009
NorthSouth wrote:
Does anyone have a list of all Chrysler Plants names and address(es)? Is there some kind of corporate list online? I just want to enter them all in my new GPS. haha Just planning ahead!
check out this web address, you'll find most of whatever your seeking. http://www.allpar.com/corporate/factories/200...
marvin emanon

Dearborn, MI

#14 Feb 3, 2009
NorthSouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrysler might very well resuse the property like they have Mound Rd. Engine & McGraw Glass-to store the masses of unsold vehicles & nothing else. BTW, they sold McGraw immediately after closing it, it's still vacant & for lease, but Chrysler rents the parking lot to store some of the cars they can't sell. The "ever changing auto industry" doesn't look to be changing for the better anytime soon.
marvin emanon

Dearborn, MI

#15 Feb 3, 2009
NorthSouth wrote:
Are you a tourist or a domestic terrorist?

XD
starsbc

Topeka, KS

#16 May 1, 2009
Smaller, more efficient cars. I expect hybrid, maybe some all electric?

Chrysler to close 5 more plants; court case begins

When Chrysler emerges from bankruptcy, the United Auto Workers union will own 55 percent of the automaker and the U.S. government will own 8 percent. The Canadian and Ontario governments, which are also contributing financing, would share a 2 percent stake.

Under the deal, Chrysler would gain access to Fiat's expertise in small, fuel-efficient vehicles. The U.S. automaker eventually wants to build cars that could get up to 40 mpg, far more economical than its current fleet focused on minivans, Jeep SUVs and the Dodge Ram pickup.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090501/ap_on_bi_...

“Proud SHAP Worker”

Since: Feb 09

Michigan

#17 May 1, 2009
starsbc wrote:
Smaller, more efficient cars. I expect hybrid, maybe some all electric?
Chrysler to close 5 more plants; court case begins
When Chrysler emerges from bankruptcy, the United Auto Workers union will own 55 percent of the automaker and the U.S. government will own 8 percent. The Canadian and Ontario governments, which are also contributing financing, would share a 2 percent stake.
Under the deal, Chrysler would gain access to Fiat's expertise in small, fuel-efficient vehicles. The U.S. automaker eventually wants to build cars that could get up to 40 mpg, far more economical than its current fleet focused on minivans, Jeep SUVs and the Dodge Ram pickup.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090501/ap_on_bi_...
The gov't just doesn't get it..who wants to drive a butt-ugly gas sipper...NO ONE. Teenagers might but people love our trucks, Jeeps and the Chally. The govt' needs to get their heads out of their @ss and just ask for improved gas mileage on the vehicles people ACTUALLY want!!
guess who

Saint Paul, MN

#18 May 1, 2009
ShapGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
The gov't just doesn't get it..who wants to drive a butt-ugly gas sipper...NO ONE. Teenagers might but people love our trucks, Jeeps and the Chally. The govt' needs to get their heads out of their @ss and just ask for improved gas mileage on the vehicles people ACTUALLY want!!
Remember Al Gore? He was from the democratic party. They are tree huggers. They don't care what people want, they will tell people what they can have.
Factory Guy

Clinton Township, MI

#19 May 1, 2009
Don't worry about addresses just look for the boarded up buildings.
starsbc

Topeka, KS

#20 May 1, 2009
marvin emanon
Dearborn, MI
Neither. These facilities will be closing and will effect the economy in that area, significantly. As a teacher, I don't want to apply for a job and then be laid off. Since you asked, so politely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Match 2016 profit sharing 2 hr WTAP95BILL 4
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 3 hr VFJ 16,236
Orientation 4 hr VFJ 26
2015 August orientation date?? HELP!! 5 hr Jaylen 3
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 8 hr hardwork23 2,857
Out sourcing of auto parts doesn't save money 15 hr sergio 2
Ram Buy Back 15 hr hood boi 3
More from around the web