Next Last
Oh Well

Sterling Heights, MI

#21 Jan 11, 2012
Roll with it!
the hole truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#22 Jan 16, 2012
Hey Ray, they're talkin' smack about you in another thread....
Jesse

Waterford, MI

#23 Feb 2, 2012
Not a thing. He eats well, and I think he's trying to project to everyone that he's not gay by being seen with new girls that think he can get them out of work.
NPC

Detroit, MI

#24 Feb 3, 2012
Jesse wrote:
Not a thing. He eats well, and I think he's trying to project to everyone that he's not gay by being seen with new girls that think he can get them out of work.
What do you mean by "eat well" and getting them out of work?
NPC

Detroit, MI

#25 Feb 3, 2012
lasko10 wrote:
I think hes gay! Thats how he got the job he has. No different than the man(president)across the street. Really has anyone seen him with a woman over the last 15 years except for recently. Poor girl. Shes actually nice.
From what I hear she's a bitch!
Randall

Waldorf, MD

#26 Feb 3, 2012
Protein shakes, from Bobby, and Ray. It's an all you can eat smorgassbord.
Rick

Berea, OH

#27 May 16, 2012
Randall wrote:
Protein shakes, from Bobby, and Ray. It's an all you can eat smorgassbord.
SOMBODY'S DOING SOME KNOB GOBBLING FOR SURE.
HE'S Ray's eyes and ears.
kyle

Berea, OH

#28 May 16, 2012
It's the little things like being awarded the union contract to do the groundskeeping at the Local, the ability to set his own hours, and milk the company out of as much O.T. as he desires that keeps him fat and happy. In return he reels in as much of the black vote as possible for Struggling Bobby, and his sidekick Ray.
Todd

Canton, OH

#29 May 17, 2012
Every circle jerk needs a hub!
That's about it. Useless as an alternate Commiteeman. Was never much of a worker either. He's on the entitlement program. Until non-production wises up and gets rid of Ray, you may as well get used to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cars that tell you when they're broken 30 min Jim 2
DaimlerChrysler warning on jobs (Dec '06) 42 min John 3
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 1 hr hardwork23 2,663
corporate seniority is getting turned down at p... 1 hr jimb 34
Seniority transfer proposal 2 hr bear 32
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 3 hr DonnieSwanson 14,628
tpt sucks 5 hr Jef 17
More from around the web