what does Todd Grandberry do?

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ssprr

Buffalo, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2011
I have worked at SSP for twelve years now and haven't seen the man do anything, yet he is always there setting his own hours. WTF!
the hole truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Dec 13, 2011
I'm not sure either, but he goes to all the dept. meetings so Ray doesn't have to (speaking of setting their own hours). He does drive now & then, belive it or not & he does some of the stuff team leaders do. I don't know how he got in the position he's in & I don't really care. I've been with Chrysler for 14 yrs. & I stopped caring about what other people do or don't do a while ago, but it must be nice. Usually it's been women that get jobs like his.
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#3 Dec 14, 2011
ssprr wrote:
I have worked at SSP for twelve years now and haven't seen the man do anything, yet he is always there setting his own hours. WTF!
Is he union or management? if union, i'm sure he is PQI or some bullshit like that
Jeff

Waterford, MI

#4 Dec 14, 2011
No he's a U.P.S. (useless piece of shit) Hi-Lo driver that became a union golden boy in order to get the black vote for Ray and Bobby. That entitled him to set his own hours, work every holiday and get his business awarded the union contract for grounds keeping across the street. It also got him a WCM bullshit logistics position that affords him the luxury of doing nothing at all now. If you seen him on a Hi-Lo it's only because he's too damn lazy to walk. It's not like he actually drives anymore. Not that he did a lot when he was supposed to anyhow.
BAP man

Manchester, MI

#5 Dec 14, 2011
Well its a good thing we work for a Union that will fight for the rights of the work force and tell the slackers that drag everybody down to shape up or look for another job....... oh wait we dont.
lasko10

Auburn Hills, MI

#6 Dec 15, 2011
I think hes gay! Thats how he got the job he has. No different than the man(president)across the street. Really has anyone seen him with a woman over the last 15 years except for recently. Poor girl. Shes actually nice.
the hole truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#7 Dec 26, 2011
lasko10 wrote:
I think hes gay! Thats how he got the job he has. No different than the man(president)across the street. Really has anyone seen him with a woman over the last 15 years except for recently. Poor girl. Shes actually nice.
They might be in bed with management, but not like that! You don't see alot of us with women at work, don't mean a thing. Can't blame a guy for not dating coworkers. Don't eat where you shit or something. If anyone in that dept.(& the local) is on the downlow...I don't think it's those guys.
the hole truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#8 Dec 26, 2011
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Is he union or management?
Good question! LOL He's management that pays union dues, like most team leaders & especially the committeman (who he's alternate to). At least you've got a steward with balls for once on 2nd!
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#9 Dec 27, 2011
the hole truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question! LOL He's management that pays union dues, like most team leaders & especially the committeman (who he's alternate to). At least you've got a steward with balls for once on 2nd!
Vote out the committeman in the next election
Stlsouth

Saint Elmo, IL

#10 Dec 30, 2011
Still sucking Chrysler hind tit truth?
cup cake

Rockford, IL

#11 Dec 30, 2011
To many favors in the Union I guess.
Jeff

Waterford, MI

#12 Jan 1, 2012
Too many people making perfect circles with their lips, and spending way too much time underneath desks upfront! Strugglin Bobby Struglin, Raymond Peceraro, Todd Grandberry, it's all the same. They spend way too much time on their hands and knees sucking off Holiefield and crew when they come to visit and management the rest of the time. The only time you see them do anything remotely beneficial towards the membership is during a three to four month period once every three years when they are running for re-election. Then and only then it's usually only for the fuck-ups, in order to make an impression on new people that do not already know any better.
Jeff

Waterford, MI

#13 Jan 1, 2012
Every once and a while someone with a little contractual or constitutional knowledge calls them out on some of their bullshit bungling and they go out of their way to do anything in their power to discredit those individuals targeting whomever they think might have perpetuated disclosing what it was they did wrong. It's almost always a blatant act of favoritism and a case of not following the contract either the way it was intended, written and /or sometimes both. Peckeraro is now the shop chair, you non-production people really screwed things up for the rest of the plant by re-election that worthless POS.
the hole truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#14 Jan 1, 2012
All those clowns care about is getting an appointed position at International. Every local has some useless POS officers, but most of 1264 would sell out their mama in hopes of a cushy job downtown. I can't even remember who opposed Ray besides Chris from TSP. Ray got him assigned to drive out in the yard so he couldn't really campaign on the job.
LAB

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 3, 2012
All u losers that be talking shit are the first to be kissing his ass when yah need something.
Myyy Mannn

Fraser, MI

#16 Jan 6, 2012
Let's set the record straight. I've worked along side Ray for 17yrs and it's a sad time when I come here and read people bashing his "unionism". Ray goes out of his way to not only help the good members, he helps the "confused" ones also. He has always been there to help all members of Local 1264. He returns all calls and he doesn't hide from the membership. He is always visible and just a phone call away. He has given his personal cell # to all members of non-production on top of those members who have needed his help. What more could you ask for or want from a committeeman? Since bankruptcy, he's worked to save division 3 by working with International and Local leadership to prevent the division from being dissolved and preserve jobs. What more could you expect from a leader. It saddens me to see the union busting that goes on at this site, done for personal and political gains. So take your heads out of your asses and realize how good you have it at Sterling Stamping and let our leaders lead us. We have more work now at SSP since 94, so the leadership must be doing their jobs.
LMFAO

United States

#17 Jan 9, 2012
Good one Ray! Lol. Only you go out of your way trying to convince others of how nobody but you looks after them. Your a joke. Myyy Maaan really let's everyone know it too! I'ts your trademark Raymond. I'm glad I don'my have to deal with your punk ass.
Vince

Waterford, MI

#18 Jan 9, 2012
OMG that,s too funny. Nobody blows Rays horn like Ray Peceraro A.K.A.(" Myyy Mannn ")

Absolutely no question about it.
Raymond is "Myyy Mannn" lol

Come to think of it nobody says Myyy Man like Ray either!
LOL2

Buffalo, NY

#19 Jan 10, 2012
Wow there are a lot of true statements in this thread.
I still can't believe Bobby got re-elected.
lasko10

Turtle Creek, PA

#20 Jan 10, 2012
Myyy Mannn wrote:
Let's set the record straight. I've worked along side Ray for 17yrs and it's a sad time when I come here and read people bashing his "unionism". Ray goes out of his way to not only help the good members, he helps the "confused" ones also. He has always been there to help all members of Local 1264. He returns all calls and he doesn't hide from the membership. He is always visible and just a phone call away. He has given his personal cell # to all members of non-production on top of those members who have needed his help. What more could you ask for or want from a committeeman? Since bankruptcy, he's worked to save division 3 by working with International and Local leadership to prevent the division from being dissolved and preserve jobs. What more could you expect from a leader. It saddens me to see the union busting that goes on at this site, done for personal and political gains. So take your heads out of your asses and realize how good you have it at Sterling Stamping and let our leaders lead us. We have more work now at SSP since 94, so the leadership must be doing their jobs.
If u have really been here for 17 years I guess u forgot about small press and having almost 2500 people here. Way more work back then. Guess u also forgot how Ray used to go to the bar about 4 times a week with Steve Sapp. Ya Rays a good one. For management and his friends. How Strugglin got elected again is beyond me. Oh I forgot were on the thread on how he got elected again. What happen to I WILL WORK FOR YOU! WHEN 59% OF PRODUCTION votes NO on a contract. And 74% of trades cote NO. But Ray and Bobby tell Hollyjolly YES because they don't want to make any waves for Bobbys brother who is Asst. Regional Director. They should be ashamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug test question 3 hr Budro 18
No good Norwood Jewell 5 hr Weaver 23
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 7 hr Jen 17,773
Feds getting warmer 9 hr Hellcat 2
Neon was a stinking deuce. 10 hr Big Al 1
Trump approval down to 33% 22 hr paul 47
Assessment Testing Sat That girl 7
More from around the web