Chrysler 300M 2004 model
kathy

Smithtown, NY

#1 Sep 18, 2010
Hi, I want to sell the car, frankly in the past year since I inherited it from my husband I have had one problem after another, most recently it was the fuel line, and over the course of the year it has had a problem that occurred when I was driving on local roads it would make a revving noise and then start to stall out. Right now, nothing is wrong with it, except there is an engine light that never goes off a nd mechanic does not know why.
It has 151,000 miles on it. The body is good, it is a sharp looking car, has sirrius radio and a built-in gps system.
How much should I ask?
Thanks! My email address is: kaaala@aol.com
out of the box

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Sep 19, 2010
Hello: I also have 2004 300 m. The problem is the cam sensor failure. The deler said that chrysler once had a recall on the sensor, now the dealer will just reset the computer and the cam problem goes away for about 2weeks. Nice, screw the customer.
kathy wrote:
Hi, I want to sell the car, frankly in the past year since I inherited it from my husband I have had one problem after another, most recently it was the fuel line, and over the course of the year it has had a problem that occurred when I was driving on local roads it would make a revving noise and then start to stall out. Right now, nothing is wrong with it, except there is an engine light that never goes off a nd mechanic does not know why.
It has 151,000 miles on it. The body is good, it is a sharp looking car, has sirrius radio and a built-in gps system.
How much should I ask?
Thanks! My email address is: kaaala@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300M Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrysler 300M Check Engine Light (Sep '10) May 10 Radar 17
300M LED headlights Apr '18 js-on 1
Change the water and timing belt, but Now (Sep '17) Sep '17 IrritatedJonny 1
2014 Chrysler 300 check engine light stays on (Feb '15) Sep '17 d12bc 9
2000 Chrysler 300M Engine Stall / Failure (Apr '06) Jul '17 T Wade 384
2002 300m special tranny problems (Oct '07) Jul '17 Shannon 56
Under hood fuse issue - Window, turn signals an... (Feb '10) Apr '17 Susie 10