rear defrost problem
mike

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 17, 2006
hey i was wondering if anyone would have a idea what was wrong with my rear defrost....i turn it on and the light comes one indicating that its on but the rear window does not defrost??? any one ever have this problem???

if anyone could help id appreciate it
Joyce

Far Hills, NJ

#2 Dec 5, 2006
I have a chrysler sebring convertible 2004, i've had this problem since I bought the car, back to the dealer 4 times, fixed by the dealer; however, twice the rear window has broken out. the dealer claims it is not the problem of the rear window defrost that has broken out the window, but they keep replacing the rear window defroster wihtout charge, but not the broken window. Anyone else have this problem?
Holly

Newport, MI

#3 Nov 12, 2008
mike wrote:
hey i was wondering if anyone would have a idea what was wrong with my rear defrost....i turn it on and the light comes one indicating that its on but the rear window does not defrost??? any one ever have this problem???
if anyone could help id appreciate it
Check the element thats attached to the rear window. Mine is hanging there and I just noticed it
charlie

Fairfax, VA

#4 Jan 12, 2009
does the rear defroster have a fuse if so where would it be located
charlie

Fairfax, VA

#5 Jan 12, 2009
i have a Chrysler Sebring 2004 the passenger seat will not side is there some type of adjustment for the release bar
Lara

Irving, TX

#6 Feb 17, 2009
My rear defroster is unattached as well. I took it back to the dealer and they said it wasn't covered under my warranty. They said they just super glue it back on. I am also now having problems with my a/c & front defroster. It will only blow out the front. It won't blow at my feet or on defrost.

My passenger seat heater is also making funny noises when turned on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300M Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2000 Chrysler 300M Engine Stall / Failure (Apr '06) Jul 16 xoxlilexox 365
Lost all oil on ground no knocking on engine or... Jun '15 Pgh300m 1
Where is battery situated on Chrysler 300m (Mar '06) Jun '15 bgocdp 41
2014 Chrysler 300 check engine light stays on Jun '15 bgocdp 7
2002 300m special tranny problems (Oct '07) Jun '15 chr3m 39
300M Transmission Shifter is sticking (Mar '07) May '15 michael 14
2004 Chrysler 300 M (Dec '10) May '15 razmtaz 6
More from around the web