Toyota tops Consumers Reports' annual...

Toyota tops Consumers Reports' annual survey

There are 4 comments on the Detroit News story from Feb 28, 2012, titled Toyota tops Consumers Reports' annual survey. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Japanese automakers dominated Consumer Reports' annual survey of the best cars, with Toyota Motor Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

gap

United States

#1 Feb 29, 2012
I would buy a toyota if I wanted boring car. U drive a prius and ill drive a dodge challenger.
liner

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Feb 29, 2012
gap wrote:
I would buy a toyota if I wanted boring car. U drive a prius and ill drive a dodge challenger.
Ain't this a great country?
Booger King

United States

#3 Feb 29, 2012
Best Cars to receive a recall notice for a Federal Safety item.
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#4 Feb 29, 2012
Hey, it's great that all automakers are making better and more quality cars today, that's only good news for all customers, makes all automakers strive to constantly improve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Jun '15 Dee300 159
News Chrysler threatens to leave Canada (Mar '09) Jun '15 Kokomo man 322
News Is Canada's Auto Industry Doomed? Jun '15 John Jeffery 1
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) May '15 landbareness 60
Check Engine Light on for 3 days (Apr '06) May '15 Avalos2all 114
News CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) May '15 Dodge Brothers 16
News Dodge Challenger: Retro muscle car still a lika... (Jan '14) Feb '15 Up and Down on It 13
More from around the web