Chrysler muscles up with SRT8 Dodge C...

Chrysler muscles up with SRT8 Dodge Challenger, Chrysler 300

There are 5 comments on the Burlington Record story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Chrysler muscles up with SRT8 Dodge Challenger, Chrysler 300. In it, Burlington Record reports that:

Automakers put the pedal to the floor Thursday as they unveiled high-performance models at the Chicago Auto Show, a venue that traditionally has been truck-centric. Chrysler Group LLC's performance SRT brand showed off its Dodge Challenger SRT8 and Chrysler 300 SRT8.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Record.

Transfer My Car Auto Ship

Lake Elsinore, CA

#1 May 13, 2013
The TransferMyCar.com network of certified auto transporters has become the most trusted and reliable car shipping resource in the country. Our licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto transporters are the 'Best of the Best' in the auto transport industry.
Justhetruth

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 May 15, 2013
Transfer My Car Auto Ship wrote:
The TransferMyCar.com network of certified auto transporters has become the most trusted and reliable car shipping resource in the country. Our licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto transporters are the 'Best of the Best' in the auto transport industry.
-
What do you think this post area is for: Commercials??
Limey Bastard

Kazakhstan

#4 Aug 19, 2013
Let me sum up what these cars have in common: bad suspension, bad brakes, bad handling. That is why they mainly sell in the States with its nonsense 70 mph speed limit. These vehicles are unfit for real performance driving.
Dodger

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Limey Bastard wrote:
Let me sum up what these cars have in common: bad suspension, bad brakes, bad handling. That is why they mainly sell in the States with its nonsense 70 mph speed limit. These vehicles are unfit for real performance driving.
.Let me sum up Limey,...Bad Judement, bad personality,. bad everything...Do us all a favor and crawl back under the Rock you crawled out from under....
lol...
Brampton Turds

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 27, 2014
Why do they advertise "at the crank" HP numbers. Deceiving dbags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grille replacement Mar '17 DBwarrior 1
Check Engine Light on for 3 days (Apr '06) Jan '17 petermaclean canada 118
No Wifi in 2017 Chrysler 300 Dec '16 Delirious-T 1
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Dec '16 Lindytindy 166
Doors freezing home when cold Dec '16 Jdubb311 1
News What's New for 2017: Chrysler Dec '16 Bob 3
Just wondering Nov '16 Devontua 1
More from around the web