Documents Show Former Ohio State Play...

Documents Show Former Ohio State Player Paid For Car | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 31 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from May 11, 2011, titled Documents Show Former Ohio State Player Paid For Car | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

New documents uncovered on Wednesday shed more light on a car deal involving former Buckeye football player Thaddeus Gibson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chillicothe Buckeye fan

Chillicothe, OH

#2 May 11, 2011
Who cares !
Apolgy Please

Columbus, OH

#3 May 11, 2011
Who was the weasel that first reported this and was getting in Gene Smith's Face? WBNS should fire his A$$!
Working Taxpayer

Portsmouth, OH

#4 May 11, 2011
Oh my gosh, people are stupid enough to believe all this?????????? Give me a break, NO ONE goes to an auto dealer to "refinance" a car just how ignorant does Maxtown and company thing we are or for that matter the news media for even printing such a stupid statement
duke

Pickerington, OH

#5 May 11, 2011
10 tv and the dumbspatch should lay off because they look like a..holes trying to find dirt on OSU!
duke

Pickerington, OH

#6 May 11, 2011
Working Taxpayer wrote:
Oh my gosh, people are stupid enough to believe all this?????????? Give me a break, NO ONE goes to an auto dealer to "refinance" a car just how ignorant does Maxtown and company thing we are or for that matter the news media for even printing such a stupid statement
You are a moron because it did not say it was refinanced by that dealer so stfu!
Tressel is aphony baloney

Columbus, OH

#7 May 11, 2011
Just like when clarret got into to trouble Tressel gave him the name of his car dealer knowing full well he had no money to buy a car. Maybe the vest will suspend himself again. what a great, moral, stand up guy our coach is! He should be given his pink slip on Thursday. good nite all and good luck
REALLY

Hilliard, OH

#8 May 11, 2011
IF I have said it once, I will say it again. The Media needs to get the WHOLE FACTUAL STORY BEFORE REPORTING ANYTHING THAT IS INACCURATE. I can wait a couple of days to get an accurate story vs beating the next news outlet in getting the inaccurate story out.
GRANPA

Columbus, OH

#9 May 11, 2011
Really people, car dealers put $-0- on title, COME ON MANNNNNN.
24 cars from same sale man COME ON MANNNN.
And of course every story that comes out, old QB Pryor is always a name that is involved no mater what it is tats or loaner car for 3 days, mother and brother deals on used cars . COME ON MANNNNN.
Witch Hunts

Fostoria, OH

#10 May 11, 2011
Enough of the OSU witch hunts already.
Civics101

Dublin, OH

#11 May 11, 2011
new documents or did the Disgrace rush out to print a sensationalized piece that didn't bother to wait to vet the facts?

Poor job and very irresponsible by the Dispatch!
GRANPA

Columbus, OH

#12 May 11, 2011
I wonder if THE OSU", is made to be SMU#2, if CAPITAL U. can use there field they drew 2500 last year for MT. UNION.
Texas Longhorns

Howard, OH

#13 May 11, 2011
OSU are such cheating scumbags. I hope somebody gets paid to take out Pryors leg next season.
wow

Columbus, OH

#14 May 11, 2011
ha ha ha to all you OSU haters! Didn't catch us doing anything wrong this time, did ya?

Oh, and Channel 10, are you OSU haters too??? Why do you keep trying to dig up dirt on us???

By the way, we all know why people hate OSU so much...BECAUSE YOUR'RE JEALOUS!!!! Duh!!!

WINNING!!!
April

United States

#15 May 11, 2011
GET OVER IT! WILL NEVER BE AN AWESOME COACH AS JIM TRESSEL!!! HE WILL OVERCOME THIS WITCH HUNT!
April

United States

#16 May 11, 2011
Get over it! Will never be another Awesome coach as Jim Tressel! He will overcome this witch hunt!
chicken little

Columbus, OH

#17 May 12, 2011
REALLY wrote:
IF I have said it once, I will say it again. The Media needs to get the WHOLE FACTUAL STORY BEFORE REPORTING ANYTHING THAT IS INACCURATE. I can wait a couple of days to get an accurate story vs beating the next news outlet in getting the inaccurate story out.
Agreed! 10TV and the Dispatch are know for jumping the gun just to get the story out. Get your facts straight first!!
trezz

United States

#18 May 12, 2011
only a matter of time, it will come out
DO WHAT

Columbus, OH

#19 May 12, 2011
I suppose no one in the media has been given a good deal on a vehicle purchase. All this is becoming a "witch hunt" and the local media is fueling it. I find it hard to believe that there is nothing more news worthy in Columbus than who paid how much for a car. I have to wonder how much the reporters spreading the garbage paid for their cars. No rules were violated, get over it already.
hahaha

Chillicothe, OH

#20 May 12, 2011
$13700 for a chryler 300 less than a year old?!! "Fair market value"?! i don't think so.... Take your scarlet blinders off people. THEY'RE CHEATERS!
uninterested

Columbus, OH

#21 May 12, 2011
who cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's New for 2017: Chrysler Dec 4 Bob 3
Just wondering Nov '16 Devontua 1
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Sep '16 thekux 167
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Sep '16 romy 64
News Dodge Charger, Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler 300 reca... (May '16) Aug '16 checkit 5
News Cars that tell you when they're broken (Dec '14) Aug '16 Paula Thompson 3
News FCA to recall 1.1 million vehicles for confusin... (Apr '16) Apr '16 who 1
More from around the web