The Snake Returns to Chrysler Group's Conner Avenue Assembly Plant

There are 6 comments on the Dec 13, 2011, WJRT story titled The Snake Returns to Chrysler Group's Conner Avenue Assembly Plant. In it, WJRT reports that:

With the plant's reopening, nearly 150 jobs, both hourly and salaried, will return to the "The next generation Viper will make its return to the product lineup in late 2012 as a 2013 model," said , President and Chief Executive Officer - SRT Brand and Motorsports, Chrysler Group LLC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJRT.

gonzo

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2011
who cares? most real car guys don't own vipers anyway. most are overpaid whiney bit#*es, just like corvette, bmw, ferrari, porsche, etc.
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#2 Dec 14, 2011
gonzo wrote:
who cares? most real car guys don't own vipers anyway. most are overpaid whiney bit#*es, just like corvette, bmw, ferrari, porsche, etc.
Sounds like someone jealous he can't afford a Viper, corvett, BMW, ferrari, porshe, etc etc, don't hate cause Wal-Mart doesn't pay you enough to live on, you need to defend for the right for the top 1% to be able to buy more, not less, isn't that a part of your Tea Bagger Rule Book
gonzo

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2011
yes, i could buy one. or two. so don't judge. no matter how much money, i'm still a gearhead. these pricks aren't. just stating facts. who the hell cares about teabaggers? wipe your chin.
Dodger

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Dec 16, 2011
Get back to Sesame Street Gonzo......Big Bird has a Bird for you.......
Heisenberg

Kokomo, IN

#5 Dec 19, 2011
gonzo wrote:
yes, i could buy one. or two. so don't judge. no matter how much money, i'm still a gearhead. these pricks aren't. just stating facts. who the hell cares about teabaggers? wipe your chin.
http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/7/7d/Go...
gonzo

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2011
That's Dr. Gonzo to you. I know you're not that literate, I wouldn't expect you to know what I'm talking about, but my point remains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Apr 16 Arthur 59
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Apr 7 akramer 155
News Dodge Challenger: Retro muscle car still a lika... (Jan '14) Feb '15 Up and Down on It 13
News First drive: 2015 Chrysler 300 Jan '15 Mr California 3
Check Engine Light on for 3 days (Apr '06) Jan '15 Rob Wacaster 113
News Cars that tell you when they're broken Dec '14 Jim 2
News DaimlerChrysler warning on jobs (Dec '06) Dec '14 John 3
More from around the web