A Chrysler dealer's final pitch

They've modified their sales pitch at Gregory Chrysler Jeep in Lake Villa. "You will get the absolute lowest prices available on all our remaining inventory!" the dealer says, and this is one time where you can probably believe the exclamation point. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Independent Voter Joliet

Joliet, IL

#67 Jun 10, 2009
Just an American wrote:
From what I heard on the news last night Honda far out sells Chrysler with LESS dealerships. Just because you have more dealerships doesn't mean you will sell more cars!!
this could be true.. However, first we are talking about AMERICAN'S losing their businesses via force.. Second: most people WILL NOT go to an extra 40 miles to buy a new Chrysler and have to take it that for for servicing.. I once bought a Chevy however the dealer was to far to take in every oil change etc.. if dealers aren't located within a reasonable distance people will just change brands.. it's not like people are happy with Chrysler or GM anymore with all the government interference.. wish I liked Fords.. will now be buying one of the OTHER BRANDS..
bill p

Vancouver, WA

#68 Jun 10, 2009
How do you say screw you in Italian?
My GGGeneration

Addison, IL

#69 Jun 10, 2009
bill p wrote:
Perché si ritiene che la Fiat si occupano vite qualcuno?
My GGGeneration

Addison, IL

#70 Jun 10, 2009
bill p wrote:
Avrei aggiunto che ci sono innocenti, i concessionari che hanno già pagato il prezzo. Nulla, in futuro, che tuttavia cambierà.
KINGPIN

Addison, IL

#72 Jun 13, 2009

I am an idiot and only come

On here to make stupid posts.

You can see that.

Guitarz17

Hendersonville, TN

#73 Jun 16, 2009
KINGPIN wrote:
I am an idiot and only come
On here to make stupid posts.
You can see that.
Well stated. It appears you are your own biggest fan.....actually, maybe your only fan.
Guitarz17

Hendersonville, TN

#75 Jun 16, 2009
KINGPIN wrote:
The sooner Chysler folds, the better.
Let the free market work.
They build junk cars.
Riiiight. I remember when I had my first beer too. I'll just bet you know the precise sequence of making an Egg McMuffin don't you.
Virginia

Addison, IL

#77 Jun 17, 2009
You on recess now KINGPIN? Swings all taken?
Guitarz17

Hendersonville, TN

#78 Jun 17, 2009
KINGPIN wrote:
No. your mama never taught me how.
<quoted text>
Brilliant! Simply Brilliant! Did you craft that statement yourself? Look out folks, little Johnny is on a roll here!
Guitarz17

Hendersonville, TN

#81 Jun 17, 2009
KINGPIN wrote:
yo mama a'zz so big she
takes up two swings sets
and the sliding board.......
<quoted text>
And the hits just keep on coming. You are totally burying yourself in a hole and you don't even realize it! LOL! Keep em' coming dude, you're hilarious. We are all waiting to see what you will do next. If it gets any better, I can sell tickets!
IT IS ALL GREED

Pueblo, CO

#84 Oct 5, 2011
Lucas wrote:
So let me understand this... is this the case of the vicious cycle?
Chrysler screwed the dealerships, the dealerships screwed consumers?
Because there is no doubt that the dealerships were making LOTS of money, just take a look at how the top management lives and what they drive and how arrogant then are...
<quoted text>
dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure out these GREEDY dealerships have finally given it to themselves, it's that old what goes around comes around, did they think the T-bones at dinner time was going to last forever, for too long we the consumer have been getting it from the back side, it is time that all those GREEDY auto dealer fat cats finally get what they deserve and that is to get hit where it hurts, after all we the little people have to make every penny count, it is time to put an end to the GREEDY auto dealers and company, thank goodness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'06 300 Ltd. lead frame failure Sep 11 Schnellco 1
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Sep 6 Just me 145
CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) Aug 30 Alf 11
Chrysler recalls 62,369 new vehicles over glitc... (Jan '07) Aug 29 wtapsvr2 2
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Aug '14 Adam 55
Fuel Line replacement or repair.... getting sus... Aug '14 Azmann 1
Chrysler Extends Fuel-Tank Warranty on 2006 V-8... Jul '14 Dodge Man 1

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••