CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in earl...

CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; key addition is a new rwd/awd architecture

There are 16 comments on the Automotive News story from Oct 31, 2013, titled CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; key addition is a new rwd/awd architecture. In it, Automotive News reports that:

Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne has promised his fourth revival strategy in nine years for the struggling Alfa Romeo brand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Automotive News.

gap

East Bridgewater, MA

#1 Nov 1, 2013
Fiat is on the road to collapse. They should get rid of alfa, lancer,ect. there small companys doing nothing but costing money to revamp and they dont sell alot of cars. fiat having enough trouble now in america with the 500 and dart that are failures and do not sell well what do you think all of chryslers money is gonna go.we need a ipo chrysler doesn't need fiat.fiat needs chrysler.who does this guy think he is.its gonna be diamler all over again.
Booga King

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2013
IPO all the way....We should all buy some I am.
Dodger

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 5, 2013
gap wrote:
Fiat is on the road to collapse. They should get rid of alfa, lancer,ect. there small companys doing nothing but costing money to revamp and they dont sell alot of cars. fiat having enough trouble now in america with the 500 and dart that are failures and do not sell well what do you think all of chryslers money is gonna go.we need a ipo chrysler doesn't need fiat.fiat needs chrysler.who does this guy think he is.its gonna be diamler all over again.
I heard this song from you POS's before.....when they went into bankrupcy....If you Doomsayer can't say anything nice,....then shut your PieHole...
Ktp

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2013
gap wrote:
DUH!!! You didn't see this coming!!! All this wcm crap!{wasting Chryslers money WCM} Go team! Working great isn't it?
e46M3 e60M5

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#5 Jan 15, 2014
Chrysler does not have the brain power to design a decent car by themselves. They need Alfa..... Otherwise, all they build is shite. I travel all over the world and see it.
valerie sexy

Whitewater, WI

#7 Jan 15, 2014
Dude youve been saying the same shit,for 5 years...are u waiting for the law averages to finally come to fruition (big word for u to comprehend i know...google it btich) and catch up with your fictional assumptions n prophecies? Youre a loser RETIRED...and your ignorant.
Hay

Crawfordsville, IN

#8 Jan 16, 2014
valerie sexy wrote:
Dude youve been saying the same shit,for 5 years...are u waiting for the law averages to finally come to fruition (big word for u to comprehend i know...google it btich) and catch up with your fictional assumptions n prophecies? Youre a loser RETIRED...and your ignorant.
hey retired it's time for you to go away,I'm tired of your posts! I can bet you're a school dropout, got hired back then, with no education.and now you want attention,go get a life and "Grow Up".......
Brampton Turds

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 27, 2014
Challenger/Charger
Lesabre

Long Island City, NY

#11 Aug 19, 2014
Fiat is junk every car is a panda or a 500
They need a new punto bad. Not this refresh
And they f'd up big time with the delta
I remember seeing one on the road south of rome
7 years ago thinking it was hideous , what is it supposed to be mpv , hatch, lux crossover?
They could have got in on the retro back then with a flared fender golfish awd turbo .
My advice to marchi is dump Chrysler and hook up with mazda , let them do the r&d on rwd
Mazda 6 / giulia rwd
Mazda speed 3 awd / delta s4
Miata/ spider
C'mon it's easy
Btw cut out this coming soon bs everyone is tired of it put up or shut up
I think lancia is worth saving the y should go electric (a new y)
Alf

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Aug 30, 2014
Fwd sports cars r gay
Alf

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Aug 30, 2014
Fwd sports sedan is like a dog that meows
Ralph Gilles

Houston, TX

#14 Oct 22, 2014
A car with a cigarette lighter that farts when it pops out is good.....
Bob

United States

#15 Oct 23, 2014
Ralph Gilles wrote:
A car with a cigarette lighter that farts when it pops out is good.....
I enjoy smelling my farts on the way into work in the morning
Dodge Brothers

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 21, 2014
We use to sniff each others wet farts, daily.
Jimmy

New York, NY

#17 Nov 21, 2014
Wicked Awesome!
Dodge Brothers

Katy, TX

#19 May 5, 2015
Still sniffing farts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dodge Charger, Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler 300 reca... May '16 gm guy 1
News FCA to recall 1.1 million vehicles for confusin... Apr '16 who 1
News Fiat Chrysler's recall, Toyota's earthquake woe... Apr '16 more of 1
News Fiat Chrysler recalling more than 1.1 million v... Apr '16 fred 4
Check Engine Light on for 3 days (Apr '06) Apr '16 Msdnicety 117
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Mar '16 Merry 63
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Mar '16 Elliott 1 162
More from around the web