New models tarnish Ford's solid record

Nov 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

In recent years, Ford has been a model of American reliability, competing well against Japanese makes that have dominated for decades.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2011
TruthbTold

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 22, 2011
The Truth finally comes out.
Bob King

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2011
I still got a better check from them than from Chrysler. I don't drive a Chrysler.
TruthbTold

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 23, 2011
Bob King wrote:
I still got a better check from them than from Chrysler. I don't drive a Chrysler.
My Condolences with you and your Ford,.better luck next time, buy a GMC or Chrysler.
Bart

Wynnewood, PA

#4 Nov 24, 2011
Ford automobiles are the most reliable. I have a 2003 Ford Focus, purchased new, with 314,000 miles and have had to spend very little for repairs. The criticism by CR was generally about problems with the computerized screen, and Ford has addressed and is offering a simple fix to the problem. I've owned many different brands of automobiles including Cadillac, Mercedes, Audi, Corvette, Dodge, and VW and none were as reliable as my Focus. CR ratings written by techy measurement geeks focused on experimental results, while correct regarding specific complaints, has always, it seems to me, to be myopic regarding overall customer experience in their reports. Ford autos are reliable and offer an unsurpassed, enjoyable driving experience.
larry

Georgetown, OH

#5 Dec 7, 2011
I was in the auto business for 33 yrs,sold everthing sold in this country.I have always bought and drove nothing but a ford product.we had less trouble with them than anything we sold and that included your toyota and honda.so yes i would recommend a ford.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) 2 hr Alf 11
Chrysler recalls 62,369 new vehicles over glitc... (Jan '07) Fri wtapsvr2 2
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Aug 10 Adam 55
Fuel Line replacement or repair.... getting sus... Aug 2 Azmann 1
Chrysler Extends Fuel-Tank Warranty on 2006 V-8... Jul '14 Dodge Man 1
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Jul '14 Dodge Man 143
Chrysler to keep Canada plants without gov't help Jul '14 sam 12

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••