Dodge Makes Bold Statement With 2011 ...

Dodge Makes Bold Statement With 2011 Charger

There are 6 comments on the Sirius Satellite Radio News story from Dec 1, 2010, titled Dodge Makes Bold Statement With 2011 Charger. In it, Sirius Satellite Radio News reports that:

It was only about a year ago that the very survival of Chrysler and Dodge was a question in everyone's mind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sirius Satellite Radio News.

Glenn Kozak

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Dec 7, 2010
I can't wait to drive the new 2011 Charger R/T. Local dealer here in Lawton, OK expects first one to arrive in mid-January.

My '06 R/T has almost 110K miles, and it still runs great! I've bought new tires (twice) and replaced the starter. Tune-up recently with 16 spark plugs.

Consumer Reports is WRONG!!! Chrysler makes great cars and trucks.

Put a Dodge in your garage. Mopar or No Car!!!
SCW

Frisco, TX

#2 Apr 20, 2011
Glenn Kozak wrote:
I can't wait to drive the new 2011 Charger R/T. Local dealer here in Lawton, OK expects first one to arrive in mid-January.

My '06 R/T has almost 110K miles, and it still runs great! I've bought new tires (twice) and replaced the starter. Tune-up recently with 16 spark plugs.

Consumer Reports is WRONG!!! Chrysler makes great cars and trucks.

Put a Dodge in your garage. Mopar or No Car!!!
If anyone here knows about the mechanics of a 2006 charger R/T, hit me up on here cause I'm having a problem with mine. Don't kno of it's the computer or O2
Are-you-serious

American Fork, UT

#3 Apr 21, 2011
I agree that Chrysler makes great cars but I believe the design of the Charger is a little off. The side indentation would look awesome on a coupe but just doesn't sit right with me on a 4 door. The rear looks great though, but not enough for me to buy one.

I am debating between buying the Challenger or Mustang right now. Based on interior, I may have to go Ford this time.
Are-u-a-looser

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Apr 25, 2011
Are-you-serious wrote:
I agree that Chrysler makes great cars but I believe the design of the Charger is a little off. The side indentation would look awesome on a coupe but just doesn't sit right with me on a 4 door. The rear looks great though, but not enough for me to buy one.
I am debating between buying the Challenger or Mustang right now. Based on interior, I may have to go Ford this time.
The Mustang has left the building.
Are-you-serious

American Fork, UT

#5 Apr 25, 2011
Are-u-a-looser wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mustang has left the building.
It's actually left the building and is parked in my garage right now.
u-r-a-looser

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Apr 26, 2011
Are-you-serious wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually left the building and is parked in my garage right now.
Better your garage than mine...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have to put in neutral sometimes to start Jul '17 mcbethman 1
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Jun '17 Anonymous 65
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Jun '17 Lee 169
Wth!!! Jun '17 Travis 1
News Woman seen taking package still at large Jun '17 Some of us need m... 1
Grille replacement (Mar '17) May '17 kkg3030 2
News Chrysler may be testing a Hellcat 300 May '17 Skntired 1
More from around the web